Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 18)

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Twiggy I loved and enjoyed the update except for Ms prickly hot Payal Gupta!
I am not as pissed off with her as am disappointed in her.
When you have a friend and family like her why do you need enemies?
She doesn't even realize that her penchant of speaking truth is making a dent in Arnav's already shaky confidence and her sis needs to put extra effort to restore it somehow.

It's surprising how people dont realize that speaking truth may actually harm your very loved ones!

It's not rare to not know your passion, what you really like doing at young age! I am sure Arnav will find his true call one day! In fact people who excel in their professions may also not be happy with what they are doing. If not so then we wont be having IITians turning to music, teaching professions and some like Arvind Gupta becoming toy makers in spite of great paying jobs they might have had!

I really liked the ties Guptas and Arnav's family share! Loved Arnav-Akash convo and your twist on our fav show to wring out truth from Akash. (secret soap watcher)

And lastly I love the bond Khushi and Arnav share!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinIronButterfly

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Updated comment here
applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged

After reading through Shashi,and Garima's conversation I understand why he doesnt want Khushi to pursue her interest.As most of parents,he too wants his child's future to be secure.And so he thinks her profession will ensure that rather than her interest.

I can very well understand what Khushi is going thro,She might say she has come to accept the brighter side.But her heart knows better.

Akash,Payal are very cute.I loved their cheesecake argument.LOL

Arnav teasing Akash about the TV show.[ good similar findings of the names]

Also loved how A and K are in love with each other.They have wonderful understanding.The contrast in their room displaying traits.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Few things that just popped out from this chapter...

HP makes Daliya and akash the businessman eats it?Shocked (I know his being a businessman has nothing to do with his tastebud preferences yet I couldn't help but give include his designation.)

No moaning, bedsheet ruffling for Payash? Hai re DM...aisa kyun? I expect the same vehemence that Payal displayed while arguing with Arnav when she is with Aaksh as well...bas meri iccha.

I know that the two families have known each other for a long time and hat the two couples have been couples or some time as well...but the fact that Arnav calles Khushi's parents by their first name intrigued me.

IPK parodied and that too perfectly! AZR and his 50 shades made me grin but it was Anjana and Khushboo that had me giggling. Waise why wasn't Shyam's name not changed?Wink

Now that I'm done with the other things, let me come to the essence of the chapter. For me this was an Arnavlicious chapter. I was wondering as to why you weren't divulging anything about him in the past two chapters, but let me tell you this one did full justice to him. It explained Payal's description of him and it was a pleasant change for him to not be the suave, antsy and wound up businesman that we've seen so many times. His thoughts on how Khushi would eventually be bored of him owing to how hs his touched a chord but then what was more important was the way you ended the chapter...indeed it is his this quality that makes him unique.

Loved this one!

vgedin

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Twiggy I was too tired last night so I slept early and woke up late. Will read in a bit.

Tab tak yeh ley: Res...

Arre wah! Lamba update.

The way Arnav was pulling Aakash's leg was sooo realistic. Siblings tease each other in front of authority all the time. What is the fun to do it in private? Wink

But I like daliya... Ouch But not more than dosa Big smile

Aakash may be a gentleman (toh achcha bachcha hain!) and he may watch the show Di is obsessed with... How does Arnav know so much about the show that he can mock it? Bata mujhe???

You know I was wondering how could Garima and Shashi be so cool about Payal-Aakash and Arnav-Khushi... about ArHi I even thought about after reading the last update and with the first scene itself you made me wonder about both the couples.

But the fact that Garima and Shashi know both the guys since they were kids helped build their trust over the years. Yeh log neighbours hain kya?

I can undst Arnav. I have lived/ live everyday with over-achieving sisters too. But the only difference between Arnav and me is that I am too lazy to care LOL

The way you write about ArHi is like reading how ying fits into yang. They are so in sync.

PS: I loved the way you twisted IPK ka story line with those tweaked names. LOL

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 29 June 2013 at 4:27am

vgedin

1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I've fallen in love with this Arnav and this story.

Most of us are like him, simple people whose only goal in life is to earn good money and live happily with their loved ones.

I loved the breakfast table conversation. Loved the way Arnav teased Aakash ith Daliya and the midnight cheeseczke mission. I too would prefer to eat Dosa over dAliya, for sure.

Payal was maybe a little insensitive, but that is how some people are.
Hated it when Arnav was hurt. I'm already getting possissive about him.LOL

Arnav and wkhushi are so different yet so imilar.
Love their unfying love for each other.
I particularly loved the line where Arnav is upset with God for keeping Khushi away from him for the first ten years of his life. Haaye! This is what I call love. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin_disha_

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Just read the update... I m in a hurry now so I am going to keep it short... That was a very long update but it was so beautifully written that I kept longing for more...

I dint realize how but believe me when I tell that my eyes teared up when I read the last paragraph... a simple man indeed... But I don't find him simple, I just find him adorable... Someone to cherish... Hats off for creating such a wonderful character... Of all the Arnav's I have come across this Arnav is the most adorable one... I have fallen so deeply in love with him...

The first half Arnav-Akash conversation was damn hilarious... It just established the cool relationship that the brothers share...

Every character is well shaped... Payal... My god what a girl... Creatives show take a bow here... If the shows Payal n Akash were half of what you have shown, then they wouldn't have been left with nothing good to do...

I loved Arnav n khushi's first meeting... It just made me understand that I have signed up to read a fiction that I going to CHERISH for my life...

Ps: where you kidding us when you told that this is your first trail in writing... You can give a run to many professional writers out there

vgedin

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Unresd on pg 18.

Twiggy mujhe maaf karde Smile

vgedin

Go to top