Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 17)

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick updates, it really helps keeping the story fresh in my head...and also thanks for the PMSmile

I honestly loved this chapter. There were so many elements to it, and we are starting to learn a little of the back story which is great...I like how you are adding in bits and pieces and not the whole thing just yet (at least that's what I think you're doing!).

The beginning was great. Loved the conversation between the two brothers (or cousins?). I like seeing this funny side to Arnav. But the question is, why does he want Akash to take Nani to the temple for 4 weeks...is it a daily visit to the temple or a month long stay??

Arnav calls Khushi's parents by their first names, that's different for sure. It seems like he has a great relation with them, will love to find out how that happened. And wow, Arnav eats 8 dosas, that's unheard ofSmile

I really wonder what Payal's issue about Arnav's career is about. He's not harming anyone and he's not doing anything illegal...I think it was quite rude of her to talk to him like that. I feel like there's more to it than her being upset about him being a divorce attorney.

You are definitely portraying Arnav in a different light...he's messy, he's funny, he's insecure...so many shades to him. I was a little surprised at his vulnerability at the end. I hope he doesn't let it fester for too long as that could be potentially harmful...he could lose Khushi in the process if he lets his insecurities get to him too much. But I like this supportive Khushi. I just hope she shares those final thoughts with him, so he knows how much he means to her!

And I absolutely loved the first crossword they did together...perfect word for a pair who would end up in love! And I absolutely love this concept of her doing these crosswords and him helping her.

I feel like there are so many details in this story that I'm missing out somehow, but I'm really looking forward to seeing where this story goes!

Sorry for all the rambling, just have so many thoughts in my head after reading your story!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinshree10

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
This was a lot easier to follow.. I loved the breakfast banter..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

bewakoofLadki IF-Rockerz
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
nice

vgedin

ssyahoo IF-Sizzlerz
ssyahoo
ssyahoo

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Those that know me know I love comedy and I really enjoyed reading about this sly and funny Arnav..

How he puts Akash on the spot and gets him to agree for 4 weeks of Mandir chauffeuring is priceless!!

Loved this different spin on Arnav who is a foodie and in a different profession. Loved the part about the crossword puzzle and the picture gave insight as to how close they really are..

Looking forward to future updates! Thanks Disha for recommendation.

Edited by ssyahoo - 28 June 2013 at 8:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin_disha_AquaSandhya

yongshin Goldie
yongshin
yongshin

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Wow loved it.. Looks like this is completely different versions of Arnav and Khushi.. Loved Arnav and Akash talk... hahahhahaha they are not worried about the doing IT lol..

vgedin

Shruti21 IF-Dazzler
Shruti21
Shruti21

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
love this story...!!!

vgedin

LooneyLuna IF-Dazzler
LooneyLuna
LooneyLuna

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Res5eva for chapter 2 & 3 

ps. Un-res will be dun via telepathy after the likes are received TFS

unres vey: 

I loved Shashi and Garima's conversation! As a young adult trying to be independent it is hard to understand our parent's perspectives and all the qualms they have..but I love the way you have justified their stance. 

MOSHE'S!!!!! DAMMIT I WANT TO GO. cuff parade, tfs. 

I enjoy that payal and akash are given a substantial relationship, and they are their own individuals. I really do like this payal, she is a total older sister with her views on khushi, her relationship, her future and supporting daddy..! 

Thank you for keeping it real! ps. I think webster dictionary be my companion for khushi's crossword puzzle solving time. 

Ewww daliya and Om Nom Nom to crisy thin dosas! (sorry so much food talk, its important wokay and Arnav agrees, yay!) 

OMG a light hearted arnav is always fun, and akash is as always meek and easily riled up! LOVED the jibe at IPK, never thought we would hear these two talking about it! 

Wow payal did a number of arnav ya? So he isn't as cool and composed as he might seem..interesting. 

I love the way you narrated a+k's lau story, fresh..so childhood sweethearts of sorts? 

WOW. Hello opposite of ASR...Twiggy! WONDERFUL job. I am super proud of you for giving us a man who may think he is not living upto his full potential..but love the way you supported that through khushi's words. 

Cannot wait to see where this is headed! Updex soon yaara...! 

Luna
ps. sorry about ridiculous lateness 

Edited by LooneyLuna - 30 June 2013 at 11:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinEXPELLIARMUS

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I just adore this Arnav...and I'm enjoying their family conversations...feel's so real..

Very nicely written...so glad you took ths initiative!

vgedin

Go to top