Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 16)

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Arnav, Nani and Akaash were hilarious together!!!! And Arnav is already well used to his honewala sasural? That was sweet! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
just found it on the forum. The title is itself intriguing that I can't help but read. And when I read, OMG it is a completely different concept!
A mechanical engineer & interested in writing, have not read any of such stories!
And also I loved the arnav in it.
And not to forget, their equation with each other is also too adorable <3

P.S. - Do you PM the updates? If yes, then do PM me :) Off to read next chappy!

vgedin

thebubblespop12 Senior Member
thebubblespop12
thebubblespop12

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Lovely! I love this story. I love the simplicity of it, how it has no excess drama or any villians like Shyam. Can't wait for more!

vgedin

opsyellow IF-Sizzlerz
opsyellow
opsyellow

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
First part was just hilarious ROFL . Arnav was to much and that show part was just hilarious!
Why is Payal so cold towards Arnav? Does she talk like that with everyone or specially Arnav! I felt very bad for Arnav. He is scared that Khushi will wake up one and think that she deserves much more. He doesn't know how she love him. Their family relationship and youngs relationship are amazing. So Arnav and Khushi have been together for ever?
Nice chapter.

vgedin

Snoowfall IF-Dazzler
Snoowfall
Snoowfall

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
nice on twiggy, your writing just flows thru, the first part was hilarious, i could not help but keep on grinning...

Arnav is insecure, she will find someone else, buddy she is all yours...LOL

vgedin

gifttag IF-Dazzler
gifttag
gifttag

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Res
Unres

Wonderful chapter...getting more insight of the characters to actually understand them and know where they are coming from. Love the easy and relation between Arnav and Akash I found their conversation regarding food was hilarious..you really made me laugh.

Payal is very judgmental and she only sees things from her own point of view...had a feeling she is a snob as in judges people because of their career choices.

Love Shashi and Garima as a very supportive parents who instinctively know what is good for their daughters, I had a very warm feeling reading, I feel like giving them a hug as I am far from them I will go and ring them.

So Arnav and Khushi are childhood sweethearts and have been together a long time. All he ever wanted was Khushi and nothing else now where will a girl get that kind of devotion from her chosen partner and his career and other choices in life comes second to her, I am very impressed with your Arnav and I have fallen in love with him, can I have him.
It made me a little sad that just because he feels a certain way about his life choices he thinks he is less than everyone who are high achieves and know where they are going in life, glad that Khushi understands him and appreciates and love the person he is, to me he just seems perfect which I am sure he is not.

I love this amazing story, very emotional yet funny at the same time. I don't know the relation between the characters you have created Twiggy it just gives a very warm feeling.
Please continue soon. I was just thinking of asking you to add me to your PM list but you read my mind and added me already, thank you for doing that, I feel very privileged.

Please ignore the typos as I am commenting from my phone.

Edited by gifttag - 28 June 2013 at 11:12pm

vgedin

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

vgedin

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the PM! I was planning to stalk the thread, so thank you  :)
I love Akash and Arnav's relationship- it's so realistic. An ASR who is unsure of himself- wow. as difficult as it is to imagine, your portrayal is really very well done. I felt so sorry for him, that he couldn't see what a wonderful man he is. He does his work sincerely, loves his family, takes care of those he loves, and is basically a decent human being- that's more achievement than 95% of the human race. We place too much importance on what a person is, rather than who he is. I'm glad he has someone like Khushi in his corner to boost him : )

vgedin

Go to top