Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 15)

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Big smile 
Arnav-Aakash and Nani conversation was absolutely hilarious ...
specially Arnav arm-twisting Aakash's into taking Nani to the temple ...

Dosa verses Daliya porridge ... Dead 
Naturally Dosa LOL and specially if it means going to Khushi's house ...
Some appetite he has ... 8 Dosa's !!!

Payal was taking her frustration out on Arnav just because he is a lawyer !
she should realise that every field has a negative and a positive to it ...

Khushi was right in pacifying Arnav ... even though he has not choosen a career of his choice ...
all he has to do is put his all in what he is doing and someday he can be a brilliant lawyer ...
it is not what you do but how you do it that matters in the end ...

but the sweetest was "The only thing I have ever really wanted is you, and I have that..."

Thanks Twiggy ... you write brilliantly ...

Edited by Kishmish - 28 June 2013 at 1:13pm

nishi22 IF-Rockerz
nishi22
nishi22

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Awesum part..
Thanx for pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Really intriguing and eye catching title :)

It's really hard to believe that this is your first FF as it looks so effortlessly well written.

All the characters are well etched, believable and interesting and the plot itself seems quite novel as far as Arshi FFs are concerned. That Arnav and Khushi are already together in chapter 1 itself and Arnav is a divorce attorney with a shaky self esteem makes for a very interesting read ! 

Looking forward to seeing how the plot unfolds :))

Edited by IPK007 - 01 July 2013 at 6:32pm

_disha_

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I love ur take n this sweet Arnav...too good

vgedin

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Res

That was a hilarious start to this update and I loved every word in that conversation between nani, Akash and Arnav. Here raizada's are the more intersting clan ... humour seems to be their thing while the Gupta's though brilliant are a rather serious family. Therefore less exciting.

Dosa and daliya convo, take on IPK and the arm twist where aakash's knuckled hurt and the temple trip negotiation...laugh riot. ROFL

So, Meera's arnav got the arm twist perfectly and your aakash struggled and doesnt want his girl to know that he is not so macho afterallROFL

I was a bit taken aback to know that law is considered average and lawyers not respected. 

It is like we all love to hate bankers because they make big fat bonuses but can you imagine the world without bankers...your money wouldn't be worth much. Similarly, law to me are as good as business, singing, medicine, engineering or writing. It is how you use that profession to make a difference.Dont doctors want to make money r the singers or the engineers or arent they corrupt too? (I'm not a lawyer nor have I or any one in my family done Law) 

If arnav is insecure in his choices it is the people around him that are making him feel thus. SAD.

I'm not a huge fan of kissing without brushing but there are times when passion goes beyond hygeine. 

Secondly the kiss bringing peace and serenity ...hmmm. A kiss on the cheek gives you peace but a proper kiss...always carries you away else where unless ofcourse it is apeck on the lipsEmbarrassed

A very intersting update Twiggy. Humourous and emotional ...

I love the funny arnav. I know for a fact that you love Arnav tooLOL

Just to clear the air. Its not that his profession isn't respected. And I apologize if thats the message that was conveyed.

What I meant to say is that Arnav never dreamed of being one, unlike the others around him who knew exactly what they wanted. He chose this profession because it is respectable and relatively safe, and not because of a passion to be in this field. Hope this clears your concerns Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shree10AquaSandhya

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Res

That was a hilarious start to this update and I loved every word in that conversation between nani, Akash and Arnav. Here raizada's are the more intersting clan ... humour seems to be their thing while the Gupta's though brilliant are a rather serious family. Therefore less exciting.

Dosa and daliya convo, take on IPK and the arm twist where aakash's knuckled hurt and the temple trip negotiation...laugh riot. ROFL

So, Meera's arnav got the arm twist perfectly and your aakash struggled and doesnt want his girl to know that he is not so macho afterallROFL

I was a bit taken aback to know that law is considered average and lawyers not respected. 

It is like we all love to hate bankers because they make big fat bonuses but can you imagine the world without bankers...your money wouldn't be worth much. Similarly, law to me are as good as business, singing, medicine, engineering or writing. It is how you use that profession to make a difference.Dont doctors want to make money r the singers or the engineers or arent they corrupt too? (I'm not a lawyer nor have I or any one in my family done Law) 

If arnav is insecure in his choices it is the people around him that are making him feel thus. SAD.

I'm not a huge fan of kissing without brushing but there are times when passion goes beyond hygeine. 

Secondly the kiss bringing peace and serenity ...hmmm. A kiss on the cheek gives you peace but a proper kiss...always carries you away else where unless ofcourse it is apeck on the lipsEmbarrassed

A very intersting update Twiggy. Humourous and emotional ...

I love the funny arnav. I know for a fact that you love Arnav tooLOL

Just to clear the air. Its not that his profession isn't respected. And I apologize if thats the message that was conveyed.

What I meant to say is that Arnav never dreamed of being one, unlike the others around him who knew exactly what they wanted. He chose this profession because it is respectable and relatively safe, and not because of a passion to be in this field. Hope this clears your concerns Smile 

Twiggy ... So the focsu is about dreaming big not about profession per se...got itSmile

Edited by AquaSandhya - 29 June 2013 at 4:06am

vgedinshree10

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Main aa gayi
LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Oh Man! A wandering... indeterminate ...aimless Arnav Singh Raizada! ...Its a first! :) and a refreshing one at that!

I loved the Arnav - Aakash scene... the ease with which Aakash was being japed! ha ha ha so typical of being Aakash isn't it?
Whoa!! what was that all abt the show now? Khushboo ... Shyam... Anajana!! ha ha ha ... oh and i went all LOL at the show does not have kisses only almost kisses! that was ultimate! 

Okie so everyone knows abt the midnight rendezvous of Payash!! Gr8! thats put my mind to peace...from thinking of various possibilities otherwise!!  he he he

Alright! So the Raizada here is a Lawyer! that too divorce lawyer? naaaice!! 

Aww!! and the memories of their childhood days... were so sweet! :)

Arnav-Khushi convo ...anytime a super hit! be it in any form! :)
The only thing I have ever really wanted is you, and I have that. What do you think Khushi, does not having an ultimate goal make me less of a man?"
Exactly my question! since when did definition of a man or a woman were made in terms of having a glorified goal or not?
Does aiming towards having a secured life with his loved ones not count as a goal these days?
Look at this! The only passion he has had and is in possession of is Khushi... can anything get better than this? :)

I love this Arnav too! as long as is he is with Khushi ... i think i will accept him in any form!! :)

Thanks for the update and the PM darling! loved the update to the hilt! 

Edited by LeenaRocks - 28 June 2013 at 12:26pm

vgedinshree10

Go to top