Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 141)

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HEAVEN-

r

edit~~~
kan paka k sorry...Embarrassed

payash is just adorable...payal reminds of IPKwala Arnav ji!LOL loved payal for being a loyal sister. i d hav hated her if she told akash abt arnav's first case. lobmved her too for defending arnav ...now i can say...payal is a sweetheart...akash is perfect for payal...give him a hug on my behalfHug

in this chap...Khushi reminded me of myself. this is what exactly happens whnever i lie to amma. "i trust my daughter"...this one line is my undoing...its really frustrating!Ouch...sometimes my frinds laugh at me for this!this is what happems whn u r too open n frindly wid ur mother!LOL

loved Garima-Khushi convo...a frindly mother daughter relationship. her amma's trust, confidence n support is her strength.
i dont support Sashi but can understamd his point of view. lets see what happens...
So...khushi wants arnav's approval...okSmile

I m really happy for Arnav n KhushiBig smile

AWSOME UPDATE!!!!

Payal reminds you of ASR? That is JUST  what came to my mind when I was writing this update! I did not intend for it to be this way, but yes, some of the similarities are uncanny :P 

So glad you liked that scene between Garima and Khushi.. I was quite nervous about that one :) Yes, its almost impossible to lie to mothers.. and even if you do, the guilt is just unbearable.

Yes, Arnav's opinion is very important to Khushi.. more than that, she needs his reassurance. 

Thanks for your lovely comment, Jannat Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HEAVEN-

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snapeseverus

Edited :

Hey Twiggy,Hug

Wonderful chapter... Embarrassed

PayAash Romance...WinkEmbarrassed Their playful Banter... I enjoyed everything..  Payal has changed... Love is in the air...  I had never imagined that one day she would defend Arnav, but she/you surprised us. I guess, she had always been like this, but the way she lets her thought out is ,what can I say... err.. a little unconventional. 

We all feel guilty when we lie to our parents... And Khushi here is no different. But, our parents know better. They can easily see through our souls. It is a different matter that sometimes they point it out and at other times they keep silent , trusting their child. But, Khushi is really a lucky girl.. she has it all, a doting family , a really understanding and caring boyfriend... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So, Khushi is finally publishing her novel... but wait, why is she not-so-sure about it ? I wonder what does Arnav think is missing in the novel. Poor girl... Arnav's views matter too much for her.

Will be waiting for the next update.

Love

MishthiSmile

Thank you SO much for you comment, Mishti :) Means a lot to me...

Glad you are liking Payal.. she is a tough cookie but has a soft heart. And she cares a lot more for Arnav than she lets on... only her brain to mouth filter refuses to work sometimes LOL 

Yes, Khushi is blessed with a loving family Big smile

Again, thanks for you comment, Snape. Harry is happy Embarrassed

snapeseverus

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_BA

I absolutely loved the scene between Khushi and her mom...it was so realistic. And you are spot on, a mother always knows when her kid is lying. I'm glad that Khushi did decide to share the truth though because lying really weighs down on you.

Why would Khushi's father be upset about her meeting a publisher when she still has her job...it's not like she's giving up her job for this right now, or is she planning on it? I just hope she finds the confidence in her work soon so she can share her news with everyone!

A_BA, thanks so much forthank you SO much for being with this story and always leaving your feedback. Your comments are incredibly insightful and I always look forward to them :) 

Khushi is worried because she doesn't want to get her hopes up and then have them crushed, like the way it happened for the JNU course. Once bitten twice shy.. right ? :)

A_BA

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _disha_

So the focus was on Payal and Akash's choti si love story and Maa Beti bonding this time around !

The progress shown in Payal and Akash's relationship has been gradual , realistic and still so utterly romantic , this guy surely is a keeper all the way just like his brother. 
As Payal said Raizada boys are total charmers!
The liberal and laid back approach is totally working for this couple.

Coming to Khushi and Garima's conversation what can i say except a daughter is the extension of the mother and i have also read somewhere that "What the daughter does, the mother did."  and this update reminded me of the same.
Basically there is no hiding from our moms BAS !

Disha Hug 

I was waiting for you comment Embarrassed You made my day :) 

Yes, Raizada boys are keepers! Glad you liked the slow progression of PayAash's relationship.. its not just exchanging desserts at midnight now LOL 

Yes, daughters are a reflection of their mothers - they learn my imitating ... and if they've had a good role model in their mothers, they grow up to be wonderful people. Yes, no hiding anything from Mummi-s LOL 

Thanks so much for your comment, Disha Big smile

_disha_

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPK007

Loved the way you have gradually revealed to us the different layers to Payal's character. So reminiscent of real life, where our opinion of a particular person keeps changing as we get to know that person better or as that person evolves over time. Not a believer of that adage about first impressions being the last ones. Behind that brash exterior is a person who actually cares.

Akash is a keeper for sure..!! A BF who actually volunteers to massage your tired shoulders..can anything beat that? :)

Love Garima a lot, the way she gives her child the space and time she needs, even while knowing that she is not telling the truth/ hiding the truth..

Wonderful update, Twiggy..Smile

I am so glad you are liking Payal's character, Jenny. What you said is so true, first impressions are not everything. If that were the case, we would all continue to think o Arnav as a ruthless heartless worthless person LOL 

Yes, I will marry a millionaire and have an affair with a masseuse :P What a life that would be! 

Thank you so much for your comment, Jenny. Big smile You have no idea how happy I am to have you as my reader :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007_disha_

snapeseverus Goldie
snapeseverus
snapeseverus

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

Originally posted by snapeseverus

Edited :

Hey Twiggy,Hug

Wonderful chapter... Embarrassed

PayAash Romance...WinkEmbarrassed Their playful Banter... I enjoyed everything..  Payal has changed... Love is in the air...  I had never imagined that one day she would defend Arnav, but she/you surprised us. I guess, she had always been like this, but the way she lets her thought out is ,what can I say... err.. a little unconventional. 

We all feel guilty when we lie to our parents... And Khushi here is no different. But, our parents know better. They can easily see through our souls. It is a different matter that sometimes they point it out and at other times they keep silent , trusting their child. But, Khushi is really a lucky girl.. she has it all, a doting family , a really understanding and caring boyfriend... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So, Khushi is finally publishing her novel... but wait, why is she not-so-sure about it ? I wonder what does Arnav think is missing in the novel. Poor girl... Arnav's views matter too much for her.

Will be waiting for the next update.

Love

MishthiSmile

Thank you SO much for you comment, Mishti :) Means a lot to me...

Glad you are liking Payal.. she is a tough cookie but has a soft heart. And she cares a lot more for Arnav than she lets on... only her brain to mouth filter refuses to work sometimes LOL 

Yes, Khushi is blessed with a loving family Big smile

Again, thanks for you comment, Snape. Harry is happy Embarrassed

Hug Harry is happy ... That is all I ever wanted Embarrassed

PS - Harry = Twiggy Big smile

vgedin

-FriedriceJi- IF-Rockerz
-FriedriceJi-
-FriedriceJi-

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Ch2

Wow.. That was kyute Wink

Sasi and Garima sounds like a great couple to me. Their wise thoughts/talks and concern for their daughter's future was commendable.

Loved the fact that your 'SaRima' have moved on from the 'JIs'

Payal and Akash. Cuteness.

Love cheesecake. Yum!

vgedin

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
@Twiggy

lol...i was actually nervous while writing this comment!Embarrassed glad u felt the sameBig smile
i agree...its just impossible. i hav a feeling, our motjers know this n soketimes take advantage of this fact!LOL
yep...i know. i can understnad khushi's feelings regarding arnav's opinion.

Thanks for liking my commentHug

vgedin

Go to top