Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 139)

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Your Payal isn't the most expressive girl around, is she?

Calls Aakash her boyfriend but doesn't realise, can't find words to express gratitude, is blushing but won't let it show, says i love you over a faceless text msg, not the demure mellow girl next door with every word thought over and spoken but Rani of Jhansi and Maa Kaali in her words, can't even express hate for the boss she dislikes...

Such is Payal that when she actually expresses faith in someone's efforts other than Khushi, it takes Aakash by surprise.

One good thing that was a result of this was expression of love was taken care of by words and kiss both Smile

Khushi on the other hand finds it difficult to express that she is once again giving wings to her dream. Her mother is ever supportive, she will tell her father when she feels the need but she wants the absolute approval of Arnav before she can attain complete confidence in her work.

Now my question is, if Arnav still doesn't feel the manuscript is perfect, after Khushi reworks on it, will she not send it to the publisher then??

Yes, Payal finds it difficult to express what she feels in words, and is quite the introvert beneath her tough exterior :) Glad you noticed that! 

Ishq hai, phir kiss toh banta hai na Embarrassed

Meri Saiyyu Rani! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Oh I am falling in love with this Payal and this Akash. Underneath all that gruff, I-am-no-foolish-romantic exterior - one that translates to her dressing, her dislike of talking about her feelings, is just another girl, standing in front of a boy, telling him she loves him (yes, I just plagiarized Notting Hill) in her own way and that makes it so much more endearing. Love comes in all shapes and sizes as do people and my belief is that every love story is charming - some burn you with their intensity, some fill your lungs with their long lasting fragrance, some sparkle and glitter and some glow like a lone lamp  in the corner of a house long after Diwali is over.

And this story is about such love stories and the real people behind them and everything that they do beyond their story of love. I like that. No wait, I love that.

Khushi and Garima - ah now what would I give to be Garima to my K - but one who can talk her Shashi into letting her be what she wants to after we arm her with what she needs to be safe and secure. It was endearing to see how Khushi finally broke down and told her mother where she had been. Mothers, really. Can you hide anything from them? And don't they know how to use just the right phrases to get you to blurt everything out?

What are you doing with this Twiggy - making me smile and sigh wistfully and wish I could give all these people hugs for being who they are! Since I can't, might I say hugs to you, Ms. Author. You are spinning a beautiful, warm tale.

PS: Aman is OK right?

First things first - a big tight hug for you too Hug 

You brought the P word into my thread? THANK YOU. I feel so important.. even though it was you who P-ed from Notting Hill Tongue 

Yes, love need not always be about grand declarations and big gesture. Tum toh Shay(am) ki Meera ho, who better than you will understand this ? LOL

I am so glad you are liking the characters in this story... it makes me feel like I am doing a decent job. Thank you! 

Nope, impossible to hide things from mothers. They have a lie detector and a mind reader coded into their genes, M tink :D 

If this story makes you smile even for a moment, then I have done my job. Thanks Meera! And coming from a writer, and more importantly, a person like you - it means a lot. Thanks! Big smile

meera30

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchal15

Thank you Twiggy, for such an endearing update..

I loved the initiation, coz, it was so realistic, and, what touched my heart was Payal's confession about her boss being altruistic, and, hence, she could not  direct her ire towards him...it was wonderful to see her solicitous side...Akash is perfect, and, it was heart warming to read about their little moments...I am also glad, that Payal rose to defend Arnav.. their equation has metamorphosed ...mammothly!!

Khushi's affliction on her palter to her mother, was so palpable..and, I loved Garima lending her silent succor with such amazing words of approbation .. and, the last line about revealing it to Shashi, when she was ready, twanged my heart strings.. Looking forward to the next, and, thank you for dropping the PM :-)

Aanchal, thank you so much for being with this story and always giving me your feedback. Your comments are so insightful and interesting.. I always look forward to them. They always make me think and look at my characters in a different light. Thank you! Big smile

So glad you liked the last line, I must have written, changes and rephrased that one a hundred times Tongue

Aanchal15

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpitasharma

Another beautiful update vgedin Di! (Twiggy?)

The opening scene with a rather disturbed, restless Payal muttering confused sentences to Akash and him chuckling would've been a sight to see! 
And their unwinding shot-to-shot conversations are something I always look forward to!

Ah! I am in love with this Akash and Payal! So fiery, so teasing, and yet romantic! 

And I loved it when Payal defended Arnav. I still remember how she taunted Arnav about his 'failures' in life and now see the drastic difference! I think I've grown to like Payal even more now,considering she is a restless character of sorts!

I believe how much ever Payal appears to be hard and tough on the exterior, she is as much soft and understanding in the interior.

And then there comes the endearing encounter between Khushi and her mother, Garima. 

No matter how much she tried to hide from her mother, which almost killed her with the guilt feeling, she couldn't. Because it was her mother, after all, who could see through her facade how much ever she tried to evade the situation. Mothers, I tell you! They are one of the best of creations! 

And at last, Khushi reveals to her mother about her dreams to pursue her passion and undoubtedly, Garima encouraged her to put her foot forward and became the support system she needed at the time. I couldn't have been more delighted!
And finally, Garima tells Khushi to reveal the fact to her father and I have a feeling Shashi will make an effort to see the situation and understand his daughter's wishes.  

Thank you so much for yet another beautiful update! Waiting eagerly for the next one! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

"I love you, Twiggy. You make me happy." Does that work or no?

I said that genuinely! No buttering!

P.S : I miss the crosswords again!

Aww, thank you so much! Hug I feel special Embarrassed

So glad you have started liking Payal. She is a good person, no ? 

Yes, its almost impossible to lie to mothers. Even if you manage to get away with one, the guilt won't let you be at peace :P 

The crosswords aren't going anywhere, dear. They'll make an appearance soon enough :) 

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, Arpita. And for being with this story. So glad to have you as my reader :) 

arpitasharma

kushiarnav1 IF-Dazzler
kushiarnav1
kushiarnav1

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
nice update...

i liked payal in this story strong and confident completely opposite  to akash...liked their conversation, the way she addressed akash her boyfriend,and their little romanitic moments Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...so payal ji is defending arnav good...

liked mother and daughter conversation,i like garima in this story she thinks broadly according to their children happiness,so supportive at the time strict...hoping shashi also support kushi,she wants to take a chance as writer...

thank u for the nice chapter and pm...

cheers...

vgedin

addictedx53 Senior Member
addictedx53
addictedx53

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Sometimes words are not neccessary to appreciate. All the relationships portrayed in this update were bang-on. A supportive & understanding boyfriend, an understanding mother, a conscientious daughter.

vgedin

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Brilliant update ...keep it up

vgedin

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I love this payal and Akashi...and khushi ...loved her telling her mother about her book and I hope she talk to arnav about it too

vgedin

Go to top