Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 138)

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Oh I am falling in love with this Payal and this Akash. Underneath all that gruff, I-am-no-foolish-romantic exterior - one that translates to her dressing, her dislike of talking about her feelings, is just another girl, standing in front of a boy, telling him she loves him (yes, I just plagiarized Notting Hill) in her own way and that makes it so much more endearing. Love comes in all shapes and sizes as do people and my belief is that every love story is charming - some burn you with their intensity, some fill your lungs with their long lasting fragrance, some sparkle and glitter and some glow like a lone lamp  in the corner of a house long after Diwali is over.

And this story is about such love stories and the real people behind them and everything that they do beyond their story of love. I like that. No wait, I love that.

Khushi and Garima - ah now what would I give to be Garima to my K - but one who can talk her Shashi into letting her be what she wants to after we arm her with what she needs to be safe and secure. It was endearing to see how Khushi finally broke down and told her mother where she had been. Mothers, really. Can you hide anything from them? And don't they know how to use just the right phrases to get you to blurt everything out?

What are you doing with this Twiggy - making me smile and sigh wistfully and wish I could give all these people hugs for being who they are! Since I can't, might I say hugs to you, Ms. Author. You are spinning a beautiful, warm tale.

PS: Aman is OK right?

Edited by meera30 - 17 October 2013 at 11:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arpitasharmapreethi.saseedavgedinAquaSandhya

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thank you Twiggy, for such an endearing update..

I loved the initiation, coz, it was so realistic, and, what touched my heart was Payal's confession about her boss being altruistic, and, hence, she could not  direct her ire towards him...it was wonderful to see her solicitous side...Akash is perfect, and, it was heart warming to read about their little moments...I am also glad, that Payal rose to defend Arnav.. their equation has metamorphosed ...mammothly!!

Khushi's affliction on her palter to her mother, was so palpable..and, I loved Garima lending her silent succor with such amazing words of approbation .. and, the last line about revealing it to Shashi, when she was ready, twanged my heart strings.. Looking forward to the next, and, thank you for dropping the PM :-)

Edited by Aanchal15 - 18 October 2013 at 9:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

arpitasharma Senior Member
arpitasharma
arpitasharma

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Another beautiful update vgedin Di! (Twiggy?)

The opening scene with a rather disturbed, restless Payal muttering confused sentences to Akash and him chuckling would've been a sight to see! 
And their unwinding shot-to-shot conversations are something I always look forward to!

Ah! I am in love with this Akash and Payal! So fiery, so teasing, and yet romantic! 

And I loved it when Payal defended Arnav. I still remember how she taunted Arnav about his 'failures' in life and now see the drastic difference! I think I've grown to like Payal even more now,considering she is a restless character of sorts!

I believe how much ever Payal appears to be hard and tough on the exterior, she is as much soft and understanding in the interior.

And then there comes the endearing encounter between Khushi and her mother, Garima. 

No matter how much she tried to hide from her mother, which almost killed her with the guilt feeling, she couldn't. Because it was her mother, after all, who could see through her facade how much ever she tried to evade the situation. Mothers, I tell you! They are one of the best of creations! 

And at last, Khushi reveals to her mother about her dreams to pursue her passion and undoubtedly, Garima encouraged her to put her foot forward and became the support system she needed at the time. I couldn't have been more delighted!
And finally, Garima tells Khushi to reveal the fact to her father and I have a feeling Shashi will make an effort to see the situation and understand his daughter's wishes.  

Thank you so much for yet another beautiful update! Waiting eagerly for the next one! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

"I love you, Twiggy. You make me happy." Does that work or no?

I said that genuinely! No buttering!

P.S : I miss the crosswords again!

Edited by arpitasharma - 18 October 2013 at 10:17am

vgedin

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kishmish

Big smile
I was smiling from ear to ear like a Cheshire Cat reading the scene between 
Aakash and Payal ... 
How cute could you have made them ... it's great to see them so peppy and not 
staid and boring ... like an old couple ... LOL
Aakash is really cute ... someone who has the patience to listen when his girl is 
ranting about a tough day at work and home and try and release her stress by 
massaging her neck and back  Day Dreaming ... 
kaash sab ladke aise considerate hote ... Embarrassed 
it was good to see Payal being so supportive of Arnav working so hard ... 
And finally the declaration of love ... Embarrassed

Garima and Khushi interaction was so beautifully penned ... 
Khushi finally could not lie to her mother about the publisher ...
a mother is a mother ... she just has to look into her child's eyes to know what's 
going on in her life ... 
Loved the advise she gave Khushi ... about being sure of things herself first ... 

Thanks Twiggy ... loved it ... Hug

So true, I've always wanted to have a torrid affair with a masseuse Tongue

Thank you SO much for being with this story and always leaving a comment, Kishmish! Hug 

Kishmish

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1chilly

Wow! Me first. Thaks Twiggy, for posting during my lunch hour .Hug
How are Payal seems to have changed, all thanks to Aakash!

This is what love does to people.

Love this mellowed down Payal.

And Khushi has finally decided to publish her story.

Loved the Garima Khushi conversation.

Beautiful description of a mother daughter relationship.

How a Mother sees through your lies!

And then I loved the support Garima gave Khushi. Even though Khushi seems to ave lost onfidence in herself, Garima has confidence in her ability to write and write well.

Loved the update, Twiggs.

Waiting now to know what happened with Arnav and Aman!

Thanks Charu!

Yes, love tends to bring out the best in people. Thats the beauty of it, it makes you want to be better. 

So glad you liked the update! And thanks for your looveely comment Big smile

1chilly

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IronButterfly

It was a pleasant surprise to see such a different Payal. Maybe not so different as we always saw glimpses of this Payal in the old one.
Aakash and Payal compliment each other.

Enjoyed reading Khushi's conversation with her mother.
They always know.
Was amazing to see how she was still thinking of her family first.
Hoping for Khushi to accept the new changes in her life and accept them.
Then only will she be able to make peace with everything.

Yes, one needs to accept changes and move on and adapt. Thats life Smile

Glad you notices that about Payal. She was always a loving person, but one with a tough exterior :) 

Thanks for being with this story, Hina! Hug

IronButterfly

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu6669

Super update!!
The mother - daughter convo is very much like one that happens in normal household and I would just say that all most all the conversations look real.May be this is how a mother Nd daughter should interact:) 

Sometimes I envy khushi that she is surrounded by wonderful people 

And I suppose you would have  had  seen such  interactions .Smile

and in this age of 21st century,where every one is so self centered ,his opinion matters  is really touching. And also proves Anjali is wrong inher views regarding khushi.

And coming to Akash and Payal ,you have created an unique chemistry to these characters and they are cute and are adorable..

And who would imagine a kiss between these twoWink

I am soo glad you liked the conversation between Garima and Khushi. It was an emotional scene but I have tried my best to keep it realistic. 

Anjali is the elder sister, they always look out for their brothers. No one is ever good enough for their Chote-s Tongue

This Aakash and Payal quite enjoy the kissing LOL

Thank you so much for your lovely comment :) 
vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eccentrica

res...thank you for keeping your promise twiggy
Will unres tomorrowSmile
Edited:
Nothing like reading about a couple in love...and it doesn't even matter that the couple is not Arnav and Khushi.

I've always been a Payal shipper in this one and have never felt otherwise. This Payal is as unique as she is real, speaks her mind (that includes saying that she's in love...repeatedly) and is a relatable character at the end of the day.

Ditto for Akash. Of course me liking him is majorly owing to his rant on EBS..par banda accha hai, saccha hai. And I wish that even if he comes to know of Arnav's insecurities, he should give him space and let him work things out on his own. it will do Arnav a lot of good.

The mother-daughter talk (both the said and the unsaid conversation was so touching). Khushi's asphyxiation over not being able to tell her mother the truth was so well put! Lying to parents is never easy (and so I don't, if you don't consider lying by omission, that is). But I'm glad she said it. Garima has been relatively supportive and it would have unloaded Khushi's distress at least partially by not keepign things from her.

My wish would be for Khushi to directly present Shashi the published copy of her book...Big smile

Praan jaye, par vachan na jaaye LOL

So glad you are liking Payal and Aakash. Yes, Aakash is a simple man - loving and kind hearted but he has his flaws. All my characters hate EBP. Bas! 

Thank you so much for liking the Garima-Khushi coversation, Chaitu. I was really nervous about it.. I wanted to be emotional yet realistic, not melodramatic or just..sad. And you mentioned the said AND the unsaid conversation - I LOVE you for that! It made my day, really! 

Thanks for your awesome wala comment, Chaitu Big smile

Eccentrica

Go to top