Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 137)

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

Originally posted by preethi.saseeda

Thank you for updating soon... I know and I am not joking there... I was not expecting one till next weekend and I was glad to see your pm :)

Whenever I post an update I keep refreshing my page to see if you have made an appearance yet. This time you were here so soon, it made my dayBig smileThank you SO much for all your encouraging comments... it means a great deal to me!

Ahhh!!!! Now I can be assured that we are really good friends... I took a dig n u dug me back... Hahahaa good try there twiggy n I m happy that we both are sailing in the same boat when it comes to PJ... But I see you are not lazy to comment on other fictions... U get so lazy only when it comes to updating PJ... But I can't be partial right, so these days I m late everywhere... And I am trying my best to put in a line or two everywhere to make my presence felt...:)

Between I forgot to tell u thizzz I missed my Arnav bitwa... If not for Payash, he would have been absent all together... Hmmm :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

sincereme IF-Dazzler
sincereme
sincereme

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Loved it...

Akash and payal were awesome... Poor payal was really frustrated but akash Just not only calm her but also make her forget her worries...  akash is a perfect boyfriend... 

Loved payal for defending anav... 

Garima understands khushi really well... Although she knew that khushi was lying but didn't force her to tell her anything...

Continue soon... 

vgedin

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
fantastic update !!! loved payal and akash convo.. payal supporting arnav is good sign..  also loved mother daughter conversation between garima and khushi.. garima is supporting her daughter and wants her to be a fighter... garima is sweet mother..  loved the update...

thanks for pm Smile

vgedin

IronButterfly IF-Dazzler
IronButterfly
IronButterfly

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
It was a pleasant surprise to see such a different Payal. Maybe not so different as we always saw glimpses of this Payal in the old one.
Aakash and Payal compliment each other.

Enjoyed reading Khushi's conversation with her mother.
They always know.
Was amazing to see how she was still thinking of her family first.
Hoping for Khushi to accept the new changes in her life and accept them.
Then only will she be able to make peace with everything.

vgedin

Janu75 Goldie
Janu75
Janu75

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Super update!!
The mother - daughter convo is very much like one that happens in normal household and I would just say that all most all the conversations look real.May be this is how a mother Nd daughter should interact:) 

Sometimes I envy khushi that she is surrounded by wonderful people 

And I suppose you would have  had  seen such  interactions .Smile

and in this age of 21st century,where every one is so self centered ,his opinion matters  is really touching. And also proves Anjali is wrong inher views regarding khushi.

And coming to Akash and Payal ,you have created an unique chemistry to these characters and they are cute and are adorable..

And who would imagine a kiss between these twoWink

vgedin

-ArohaAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-ArohaAngel-
-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Garima makes me love her. Such faith and trust does wonders for the child. 

vgedin

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
unresd on pg 134Smile
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Your Payal isn't the most expressive girl around, is she?

Calls Aakash her boyfriend but doesn't realise, can't find words to express gratitude, is blushing but won't let it show, says i love you over a faceless text msg, not the demure mellow girl next door with every word thought over and spoken but Rani of Jhansi and Maa Kaali in her words, can't even express hate for the boss she dislikes...

Such is Payal that when she actually expresses faith in someone's efforts other than Khushi, it takes Aakash by surprise.

One good thing that was a result of this was expression of love was taken care of by words and kiss both Smile

Khushi on the other hand finds it difficult to express that she is once again giving wings to her dream. Her mother is ever supportive, she will tell her father when she feels the need but she wants the absolute approval of Arnav before she can attain complete confidence in her work.

Now my question is, if Arnav still doesn't feel the manuscript is perfect, after Khushi reworks on it, will she not send it to the publisher then??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arpitasharmapreethi.saseedavgedin

Go to top