Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 135)

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandni00

wow that's awesome chapter
i have never read any such stories on payash..
loved to read their love story in detail..
beautifully written..really liked akash and payal scene..
aww she could not lie to her mother..she feel guilty for speaking lie to her mother...garima is so understanding and broad-minded..really like their convo...finally khushi told her what she hide from her mother..
lovely update..thanks for pm

Thanks so much for your comment Chandni Smile

I have a soft corner for side characters. And I always thought Aakash was the most underrated character on the show and had huge potential. So here I'm trying to explore him a little bit, glad you're enjoying it :) 

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi.saseeda

Twiggy Inference - twiggy is having a really very tough time at work :) oh the evil in me is wishing for your boss to take a look at this chapter... Really twiggy??? Is your boss such a pain??? Oh and you did mention somewhere that he is kind too... Now this is what we call taking a pen to vent out our mind...:)

I love your Payal... Bas!!! She is such a feisty girl and full of life... She is not playing hard to get and she is right when she tells she is indeed hard to get... Your characterization proves it too... I know you have taken a lot of personal experiences into picture while sketching your characters and I should tell they are all really wonderful people around you ... Lucky twiggy :)

Payal supporting Arnav was a natural act and I like the relationship that they both share... they are two very alike people but are different too in their own way... Khushi n garima's conversation was written very nicely... I liked it that she did come around telling   truth to her mother... It is all just a matter of time... Thank you for updating soon... I know and I am not joking there... I was not expecting one till next weekend and I was glad to see your pm :)

Preeti Hug 

Whenever I post an update I keep refreshing my page to see if you have made an appearance yet. This time you were here so soon, it made my day Big smile Thank you SO much for all your encouraging comments... it means a great deal to me! 

Payal's boss is inspired from one of my friend's employers, not mine. Mine is actually quite nice :) But yes, writing is a fabulous way to vent. 

You love my Payal ? You have no idea how happy that makes me! And yes, I have been blessed with some very good people in my life. Touchwood. 

Khushi's life revolves around her family and then Arnav. And thats drives almost all her actions.

I am trying to get more regular with my updates, I really am. But yeh kambakht asli duniya! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi.saseeda

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquagal

Everyone updates when my Boss is literally dancing on my head in office or when I'm offline.Ouch Kyun Devi Maiyya Kyun?
Loved Payal here. Her rant, her calling Akash her boyfriend and everything. There is more of Payal that came across in this update. She is fun, teasing, shy, nervous, understanding and cute. Now Payal knows that she is cute but she won't be able to say anything to me.
Akash is fun too but he can't handle the leg pulling much.LOL
Finally Khushi met the publisher and the meeting went well too. Great. It is difficult to lie in general and more so when one is lying to parents. I always believe they see through you specially mothers have this uncanny ability. Her guilt is very well understood specially when her parents have never denied anything to her except her one wish, otherwise they are quite a modern set of parents.
Ohhh and you didn't tell about Aman. Is he doing fine? And the progression of the case.

Ohhoo D'ohMurphy's Law, I guess. Hota hai.. Hopefully next time you'll be on the first page Big smile

Yes, the first scene was supposed to throw light on Payal's character, am glad you liked it. 

Very true, it is impossible to lie to mothers, they see right through everything Tongue

Thanks for being with this story, aquagal. I'm truly grateful. Smile

aquagal

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhoomigowda

Another wonderful update. I loved the way you started off the chapter & it has something to do with me personally because at times I do curse my my manager & my team lead when the work load is heavy, so in a way it was easy to understand payal's frustration. I am loving the way you are weaving payal & akash's story and most of the times you had a pinch of humor to their conversation making it lot more pleasant . They have definitely come a long way since the time they have started out and I always have loved payal's outspoken way, but it was good to see the other side of her's caring & loving. The gratifying thing about their whole conversation was the way payal defended arnav and the simple yet sweet confession. Other half of the update again was something where I could relate myself with khushi and the entire conversation between the mother & daughter was penned beautifully without any blemish. Its true that everyone of us would have lied at some point of time, but it would have been by chance but not out of choice and the whole thought was well presented as khushi's monologue. (Please ignore the mistake as am typing it out from my cell)

Bhoomi! You typed so much from your phone Shocked Oh thank you SO much, I feel so special Embarrassed

I always look forward to your comments, so succinct and insightful! 

Yes, Payal and Aakash have come a long way. From midnight rendezvous to confessing their love for one another Smile

Glad you enjoyed the scene between Garima and Khushi.. I was quite nervous about it. Thank you! 
SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
It's been so long , Twiggy how are you? It's really something else to see Payal like this. And Garima is so cute. Khushi , I do hope you believe more in yourself. And I hope Arnav finds his passion for the law soon.

vgedin

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamymaya

Do u know that I am very very jealous of your Khushi! She has an amazing boyfriend and a supportive mom. Sometimes all u need is a approval nod, an encouraging touch, someone having confidence and trust in you that u would do well. I loved the mother-daughter moment very much, I cant express well how I felt while reading it but trust me it was so touching. Same I should say about the last para of Akash-payal moment...it was so fulfilling and kind of infuses u with a warmth and hope and love

Thank you so much for always being with this story, Maya. In spite of my infrequent updates and everything else. Thank you, really. 

Yes, if your loved ones have faith in you, you feel like your can conquer the world. It is very important.. otherwise life just becomes a lonely and tiresome journey. With family and friends, one is able to smile and be hopeful even during hardships. 

Glad you enjoyed the scene between Garima and Khushi... I was very nervous about that one. Now I'm relieved Smile

dreamymaya

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

It's been so long , Twiggy how are you? It's really something else to see Payal like this. And Garima is so cute. Khushi , I do hope you believe more in yourself. And I hope Arnav finds his passion for the law soon.

I am good dear :) Hope all is well at your end too Smile

Yes, this update was supposed to throw more light on Payal's character. Hope you enjoyed it. 

Thanks for your comment Big smile
dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

Originally posted by dreamymaya

Do u know that I am very very jealous of your Khushi! She has an amazing boyfriend and a supportive mom. Sometimes all u need is a approval nod, an encouraging touch, someone having confidence and trust in you that u would do well. I loved the mother-daughter moment very much, I cant express well how I felt while reading it but trust me it was so touching. Same I should say about the last para of Akash-payal moment...it was so fulfilling and kind of infuses u with a warmth and hope and love

Thank you so much for always being with this story, Maya. In spite of my infrequent updates and everything else. Thank you, really. 

Yes, if your loved ones have faith in you, you feel like your can conquer the world. It is very important.. otherwise life just becomes a lonely and tiresome journey. With family and friends, one is able to smile and be hopeful even during hardships. 

Glad you enjoyed the scene between Garima and Khushi... I was very nervous about that one. Now I'm relieved Smile

Dear, you can be relieved cos you have written that part very beautifully. I wish I had a mom like Garima. I still haven't the conversation Garima had with Shashi regarding Khushi. I wish my mom was like that. I know better than anyone what lonely and tiresome journey life is. One of the reasons why I am hooked to your story, is because I feel it real and I had been in situations you describe in this story. Only that I couldnt manage the situations like Khushi did. I am very glad and happy that Garima supported Khushi, she could understand Khushi without Khushi needing to say it out loud...it was beautiful!

vgedin

Go to top