Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 133)

binimoti IF-Dazzler
binimoti
binimoti

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
The update was after a long time, it was really nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Res
Since you already liked my Res. I am going to post my comment here

Edited by meera30 - 17 October 2013 at 11:17pm

vgedin

Titaliya1234 IF-Rockerz
Titaliya1234
Titaliya1234

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Awesome update
brilliant!
thnx fr pm

vgedin

frenzyy IF-Rockerz
frenzyy
frenzyy

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
great update! payal-aakash was amazing! khushi met the publisherWink

vgedin

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Twiggy Inference - twiggy is having a really very tough time at work :) oh the evil in me is wishing for your boss to take a look at this chapter... Really twiggy??? Is your boss such a pain??? Oh and you did mention somewhere that he is kind too... Now this is what we call taking a pen to vent out our mind...:)

I love your Payal... Bas!!! She is such a feisty girl and full of life... She is not playing hard to get and she is right when she tells she is indeed hard to get... Your characterization proves it too... I know you have taken a lot of personal experiences into picture while sketching your characters and I should tell they are all really wonderful people around you ... Lucky twiggy :)

Payal supporting Arnav was a natural act and I like the relationship that they both share... they are two very alike people but are different too in their own way... Khushi n garima's conversation was written very nicely... I liked it that she did come around telling the truth to her mother... It is all just a matter of time... Thank you for updating soon... I know and I am not joking there... I was not expecting one till next weekend and I was glad to see your pm :)

vgedin

aquagal IF-Rockerz
aquagal
aquagal

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Everyone updates when my Boss is literally dancing on my head in office or when I'm offline.Ouch Kyun Devi Maiyya Kyun?
Loved Payal here. Her rant, her calling Akash her boyfriend and everything. There is more of Payal that came across in this update. She is fun, teasing, shy, nervous, understanding and cute. Now Payal knows that she is cute but she won't be able to say anything to me.
Akash is fun too but he can't handle the leg pulling much.LOL
Finally Khushi met the publisher and the meeting went well too. Great. It is difficult to lie in general and more so when one is lying to parents. I always believe they see through you specially mothers have this uncanny ability. Her guilt is very well understood specially when her parents have never denied anything to her except her one wish, otherwise they are quite a modern set of parents.
Ohhh and you didn't tell about Aman. Is he doing fine? And the progression of the case.

vgedin

bhoomigowda Groupbie
bhoomigowda
bhoomigowda

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Another wonderful update. I loved the way you started off the chapter & it has something to do with me personally because at times I do curse my my manager & my team lead when the work load is heavy, so in a way it was easy to understand payal's frustration. I am loving the way you are weaving payal & akash's story and most of the times you had a pinch of humor to their conversation making it lot more pleasant . They have definitely come a long way since the time they have started out and I always have loved payal's outspoken way, but it was good to see the other side of her's caring & loving. The gratifying thing about their whole conversation was the way payal defended arnav and the simple yet sweet confession. Other half of the update again was something where I could relate myself with khushi and the entire conversation between the mother & daughter was penned beautifully without any blemish. Its true that everyone of us would have lied at some point of time, but it would have been by chance but not out of choice and the whole thought was well presented as khushi's monologue. (Please ignore the mistake as am typing it out from my cell)

vgedin

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged

vgedin

Go to top