Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 128)

bhoomigowda Groupbie
bhoomigowda
bhoomigowda

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Another wonderful update. I loved the way you started off the chapter & it has something to do with me personally because at times I do curse my my manager & my team lead when the work load is heavy, so in a way it was easy to understand payal's frustration. I am loving the way you are weaving payal & akash's story and most of the times you had a pinch of humor to their conversation making it lot more pleasant . They have definitely come a long way since the time they have started out and I always have loved payal's outspoken way, but it was good to see the other side of her's caring & loving. The gratifying thing about their whole conversation was the way payal defended arnav and the simple yet sweet confession. Other half of the update again was something where I could relate myself with khushi and the entire conversation between the mother & daughter was penned beautifully without any blemish. Its true that everyone of us would have lied at some point of time, but it would have been by chance but not out of choice and the whole thought was well presented as khushi's monologue. (Please ignore the mistake as am typing it out from my cell)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged

vgedin

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Do u know that I am very very jealous of your Khushi! She has an amazing boyfriend and a supportive mom. Sometimes all u need is a approval nod, an encouraging touch, someone having confidence and trust in you that u would do well. I loved the mother-daughter moment very much, I cant express well how I felt while reading it but trust me it was so touching. Same I should say about the last para of Akash-payal moment...it was so fulfilling and kind of infuses u with a warmth and hope and love

vgedin

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
res...thank you for keeping your promise twiggy
Will unres tomorrowSmile
Edited:
Nothing like reading about a couple in love...and it doesn't even matter that the couple is not Arnav and Khushi.

I've always been a Payal shipper in this one and have never felt otherwise. This Payal is as unique as she is real, speaks her mind (that includes saying that she's in love...repeatedly) and is a relatable character at the end of the day.

Ditto for Akash. Of course me liking him is majorly owing to his rant on EBS..par banda accha hai, saccha hai. And I wish that even if he comes to know of Arnav's insecurities, he should give him space and let him work things out on his own. it will do Arnav a lot of good.

The mother-daughter talk (both the said and the unsaid conversation was so touching). Khushi's asphyxiation over not being able to tell her mother the truth was so well put! Lying to parents is never easy (and so I don't, if you don't consider lying by omission, that is). But I'm glad she said it. Garima has been relatively supportive and it would have unloaded Khushi's distress at least partially by not keepign things from her.

My wish would be for Khushi to directly present Shashi the published copy of her book...Big smile

Edited by Eccentrica - 17 October 2013 at 9:18pm

vgedin

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Big smile
I was smiling from ear to ear like a Cheshire Cat reading the scene between 
Aakash and Payal ... 
How cute could you have made them ... it's great to see them so peppy and not 
staid and boring ... like an old couple ... LOL
Aakash is really cute ... someone who has the patience to listen when his girl is 
ranting about a tough day at work and home and try and release her stress by 
massaging her neck and back  Day Dreaming ... 
kaash sab ladke aise considerate hote ... Embarrassed 
it was good to see Payal being so supportive of Arnav working so hard ... 
And finally the declaration of love ... Embarrassed

Garima and Khushi interaction was so beautifully penned ... 
Khushi finally could not lie to her mother about the publisher ...
a mother is a mother ... she just has to look into her child's eyes to know what's 
going on in her life ... 
Loved the advise she gave Khushi ... about being sure of things herself first ... 

Thanks Twiggy ... loved it ... Hug

Edited by Kishmish - 17 October 2013 at 11:29am

vgedin

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Flawless...you write so beautifully...waiting to see Arnav's reaction...on this...

Wondering ..did he connect with ..Aman!..a little tensed about that part...

vgedin

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
What depth in this chapter..loved it

vgedin

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

May I admit that I'm in love with your Akash...he is one hot guy. Seriously. He is smart, looks good, loves his girlfriend and massages when she is stressed, kissed to help her relax and I can go on and on and on...He is a keeper. Seriously. 
Payal Gupta has mellowed and how. OMG. Is that really Payal Gupta? She was funny...really? how did that happen. Thanks to Akash I guess. 

She was funny, caring, admitted that he is her boyfriend and said she loves him and that he makes her happy...Have I died and gone to a happy place ...oh oh oh...and she defended Arnav. Although I don't understand why she felt the need to defend Arnav. Coz Akash did not say anything that needed her defense. 

On the whole, Payal has come a long way and the resentment I felt towards her at the beginning maybe slowly waning. 

Can you imagine how much I love Arnav coz I hated Payal for that one statement she made against Arnav right at the beginning. Arnav may have forgiven her but it is taking me forever to do so. 

Khushi and Garima scene was about a beautiful mother daughter relationship. What endeared to this Khushi has always been her intense desire to not hurt her family. Even now, she is trying hard to do that. 

Hehheeheheh...she couldn't lie. But then that is Khushi's relationship with her mother. And how can she when she has such a wonderful mother in Garima. Your characterization of Garima is incredible. I'm frankly envious of Khushi for having a mother like Garima, who is understanding, supportive and encouraging and above all loving. 

I'm glad Khushi admitted the truth to her mum. And YAYAYAY Khushi is inching towards her dreams. 

I loved the last sentence where Garima tells Khushi to share the news with Shashi when she is sure of herself. Such a poignant thought. 

Good one Twigs. Enjoyed it :)

Sandhya! Hug 

Glad you're liking Aakash :) I feel really happy when my readers are able to connect with characters apart from just Arnav and Khushi. 

All good people are not 'likable'. At least at the first glance. Payal is one of them. She doesn't do or say anything to make an impression or to come across as acceptable or nice. 

Thank you so much for your lovely comment Embarrassed

Edited by vgedin - 07 May 2014 at 1:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arpitasharmaAquaSandhya

Go to top