Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 128)

valeyrie Goldie
valeyrie
valeyrie

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
loved the update... Smile

finally Arnav has come to the decision that he will fight the case for Aman... i know this path is not going to be easy for him, but I know Khushi will be with him... as she has promised...

i get the feeling that their love will be tested thru this time.. but it will only make the bond they share sweeter...

i also liked that you have again included the words for the puzzle... it felt like a missing piece, to add to the beauty of the chapter..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

Anony_mous Goldie
Anony_mous
Anony_mous

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Why do I get a feeling that everything is not right with Aman-Lavanaya. That either this case will slip out of Arnav's hands or it will put him in very difficult situations and eventually on a high pedestal of success.

Either ways, I am worried about the effect of it on his personal equations. The ones with his brother and his girlfriend the most. If he does not get to fight this case, he will be frustrated for he had put a lot of thought time and courage to take it as his first independent case. And if he takes this case and his ideologies differ from that of his loved ones, then it will spell trouble in the paradise.

Either way, I am biting my nails. Clamor, oddity, paradox..choice of words were not very reassuring either in this chapter :)

Update soon!! 

Edited by Anony_mous - 08 October 2013 at 5:28pm

vgedin

Anony_mous Goldie
Anony_mous
Anony_mous

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Double post. Oops :)

Edited by Anony_mous - 08 October 2013 at 5:27pm

vgedin

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Yeah so after a really long time the crosswords make a comeback and i am very happy. Approve

I am elated for Arnav, he finally decided to take the case. He would have never been able to forgive himself later on in life if he did not help his friend at such a grave crisis point. And i completely agree with khushi that its time that she gives back to arnav the same love and support that he has been showering her with all this while.  

Payal for once was endearing in this update, love seems to have loosened her up a bit. LOLLoved the conversation between the 2 sisters. 

But ermm i am starting to wonder if khushi is really such a genius when it comes to 'words' first Arnav and now payal somebody is always helping her out with the crossword puzzles. LOL

Looking forward to read the next update Twiggy and no i am not going to start panicking about Aman as yet...but should I?Confused

Jaldi jawab de na!

vgedin

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Sorry double post IF is acting funny with me. Confused

Edited by kondhili - 09 October 2013 at 6:38am

vgedin

crazy-ash Goldie
crazy-ash
crazy-ash

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
awee!! sorry for the  late comment!
but this was just too good! worth the wait! really!
loved the way they embraced each other after arnav told khushi abt his decision!
but hey, i feel smthing fishy here...y is aman not available..?? is it too late?? or am i just overthinking??
poor lavanya! i hope arnav gets her outta this hell soon...
liked the sister-sister time at the end!

vgedin

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
The update really got me hooked on one word -- Anchor!
In this story you have sketched few characters and their identities. Moreover that you have shown their relationship dynamics. I had really wondered and amazed within 11 chapters you  have done an amazing job. We know how Garima and Shashi relationship is, Arnav and Khushi is, Payal and Akash is. how Anjali and Arnav is, even Anjali's married life glimpses have been shown. Through all these characters I have seen how they are there for each other..yes they all have anchors in their lives and that help them to combat the issues they face in life. 

Aman not being reachable doesnt sound as a good omen to me. I wonder whether Arnav has taken lot of time to decide. Whatever it is going to happen in future, I dont want Arnav to feel guilty for taking time to decide whether he strong enough to fight for justice for somebody. It always takes guts and like Payal said the internal battle is bloody and bitchy, taunting and mocking, daring and challenging. Looking forward to more..

vgedin

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
ohhh intriguing title!!   I have to read this!! 

vgedin

Go to top