Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 121)

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Res!

Weren't you supposed to update at night? See, i unresed so late!

I tried so many times but always failed to lift my one eyebrow like Arnav. I should take lessons from him Wink

I liked the subtle humor that was present throughout the update. Star

Payal is a tough nut but once you crack it, the fruit inside is sweet Smile

For Arnav, it is a big step. I can understand if he wishes to keep the case private. It is anyways a very sensitive case, then it belongs to a friend and it is his first. Knowing his insecurities, he will feel more pressurized the more people will know of his 'ambition'

I wish him all the luck Smile

Btw, I like a naughty Arnav Embarrassed

Yeh Khushi toh hamesha crossword main kisi na kisi ki help leti hai! Big smile

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 04 October 2013 at 7:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisimplehenamanivgedinsman1chillylazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
r

Edited:

Firstly, Twigs thank you so much for two things:

a) For letting Arnav tease Akash in the future about Payal
b) For bringing the crosswords back

These were the two things I had asked for you in my comments and you added both of them  Hug ( Yes, I know I am being vain by saying that you did this because I asked for it in my comments. Let me be vain, please LOL)

But you did one more thing, Twigs Embarrassed Now, what is going to happen again is not my fault. You mentioned about his back. So here goes my besharm side again

I have long nails waiting to be used,
But by them I will not let him be bruised Blushing

Give me his back and let me show my talent,
Don't think even for a second that I am not gallant LOL

(Again, I am assuming that you added that portion because you wanted a gutter poem by meWink)

Chalo now, jokes apart lets get to the update properly.

So finally, Arnav is going to fight his first independent case and I am as happy as Khushi is about that fact (Its a different matter altogether that I am not being kissed senseless at the moment...sorry for digressing again Tongue)

I just hope Aman's sister gets some relief and be saved from those demon's clutches and that she gets her justice as soon as possible and Arnav is able to prove himself through this. Arnav being a lawyer knows the intricacies of the case and the system and I hope the lethargic system doesn't affect his morale (I love a happy Arnav Embarrassed) This one looks like a make or break one for him and I am glad that like Arnav is always with Khushi (especially when Shashi wasn't. Sorry I can't help but drag him to vent out) Khushi will be with Arnav too Big smile And I hope this makes Anjali think that Khushi is really as in to Arnav as Arnav is in to Khushi.

Now, lets come to our unique couple, PayAsh. Payal is really cute, using Khushi to get details on Akash and being annoying in the process by repeating the same question over and over again LOL But kya karein, Dil Hai Ke Maanta Nahi Wink

Twigs, sab kuch achcha karna, okay? Big smile

Ab next time jaldi jaldi update dena Thumbs Up

Edited by lazyleaves - 04 October 2013 at 7:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisimplevgedinsman1chillyRasgulla_sp

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Why do I have a feeling that things are going to turn worse? Aman not picking up the phone is giving me bad vibes. 

Edited by Viji79 - 04 October 2013 at 5:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Res
Edited:

When did you become a pro at writing intimacy? No really. I mean I know I asked the same question some time back but..it just blows my mind when I read about a rather serious conversation  - one that real couples have - about decisions that could possibly change the course of their lives together and separately - and then done with the same sane head you seem to have set firmly on your shoulders and then the physical intimacy comes up - almost just as naturally - emotions running high can manifest that way and here are two people rapidly slipping down the slippery slope with labored breathing and kissing that could put many couples to shame - and then reality strikes and the scene ends - a little bitter sweet and yet - Real!

Yes, Twigster - I love how flawlessly the scene flows now from you. Not that it ever didn't but you can see the refining of prose now so clearly. Well done you. 

To the story - Ah I am so thrilled Arnav has decided to take up the case and as much as I know court cases especially about domestic violence can be very draining, I know this will be the change that will do something to Arnav's life. Hopefully positive. The story is turning. I can feel it.

PS: I don't know if it was intentional but I am worried for Aman. Let me be wrong.

Edited by meera30 - 04 October 2013 at 5:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arpitasharmavgedin1chillyViji79

Nandz Goldie
Nandz
Nandz

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
God how well Khushi knows Arnav! She knows his every expression, nuances so well. She could immediately gauge his mood. 
I think its the first time i have seen him so genuinely happy. Finally he is ready to spread his wings n come out of the shadow of sinha! i just hope everything goes according to the plan. Aman's not picking up the call has definitely made me a bit uncomfortable. I hope its nothing to worry about! 
Love how Khushi tries to maintain a balance between her life with Arnav and her family!!

Ok i never expected Payal to care for anyone to this level. M sure even akash's mother must not  have fussed over him as much as Payal. 
You know i have noticed that from outside the relation between the inhabitants of RM looks perfect, specially the three siblings. But i guess there are many internal issues between them. I mean theGupta sisters understand the siblings better than they understand each other.
For now Arnav and Khushi have each other's support and i guess there very much going to need it in the near future!!
Wonderful chapter! Loved it!!
Waiting for the next update now!!

Edited by Nandz - 04 October 2013 at 6:09am

vgedin

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Edited above Nandz' post!

vgedin

arpitasharma Senior Member
arpitasharma
arpitasharma

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Res

Oh! I feel terrible now! The reason? I will not be able to comment just at the moment. The reason you ask again? Social Studies book is calling me so badly! The reason again? *sigh* Exams! 
Yes, exams, it is all! 

But I vow to read and comment on this chapter on the 6th of October at 6:30 pm sharp! No, no, blunt nowhere!

P.S: Exams are also the reason why I haven't been on this thread, or rather IF for a week now! I will be a free bird on Sunday!

-----Edited------

Haaye! You are killing me right now alright! The beginning scene flowed out with such ease and artlessness, I was clearly bowled off! And I am kind of blushing! BlushingThat could be one of the reasons why I don't want to dwell on commenting on that scene or their talks any longer! LOL

Moving forward...Arnav is ready to take up his first case and the pure joy, confidence and satisfaction is clearly evident on their faces! Oh I am loving this! Waise, there is something fishy about Aman, or am I reading too much in between the lines?

The crosswords are back! And I couldn't be happier at the prospect! Payal could be mind-bogglingly evasive but well, anything for love sweetheart! Paradox?! I wonder what that calls up for!

Loved this update to the core! You write brilliantly, as I've already told you before!

And now after all of this, here my next question - Agla update kab aayega?! *puppy dog eyes* Embarrassed

Lots of love,
Arpita Heart

PS: I know I am late by one and a half days! Hectic schedules and traffic jams, I say! Sooorrryyy! 

Edited by arpritasharma - 08 October 2013 at 5:44am

vgedin

aysh05 Senior Member
aysh05
aysh05

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Arnav needed this... But also worried about Aman.

I must say that Gupta girls are so well balanced, their parents must be proud.

vgedin

Go to top