Frequent Posters

vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
😊 comment in thread 2Edited by vinu.sr - 10 years ago
hojp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shruthi21 shared the link of New stories.

I liked the Name of the story and started reading first chapter, I liked how you started with geeky style Kushi and super simple Arnav.

Will catch the rest of the chapters soon.
arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read the entire thread one. And you said this is your first story  and you were worried that people would like it or not, well you just rock πŸ‘. This is one fabulous story.. The way you have talked about very serious topics like energy crises,  government input, corruption, live in relation ( very impress with your Sashi and Garima, love them as parents πŸ˜Š) and of course  career  choices and goals for life- it's simply awesome. Loving this story πŸ‘πŸ˜Š 
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome title and part 1.. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
oohh just started reading and am loving this totally!!
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
So, Polemic Jackanapes and a few of my other works of Fiction under the IPK universe are now up on a blog. Few things to note - 

1)It is a protected blog. HOWEVER - This isn't because I want to restrict access, but because I'm not ready for anyone in my AD to read this just yet. Just request access and I will accept it. There is no need for you to have read/liked/commented on my story before for you to be given access. Just ask and you'll have it. 

Don't have to send me PMs for this. Just click on the link, you'll be prompted to ask for access and all you have to do is click on that button. 

2)I don't plan on removing PJ from IF any time soon. So if you don't like blogs at all, it's perfectly okay. If I plan on removing PJ from India Forums, I will let you all know in advance. 

3)I never wrote for likes/comments, but that's not to say I don't like them. In fact, let me admit that I LOVE hearing from you guys. So drop in a line (or more!) on the blog, will you ? 

So - here is the link - https://twiggywritesfiction.wordpress.com
Edited by vgedin - 8 years ago
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bookmarked!.

Just starting with it. Have heard a lot about this FF :)