Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 115)

nazca IF-Dazzler
nazca
nazca

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
No updex Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Chapter 8B

I like this real world element that you add to your stories. The evening coffee conversation was truly enlightening and since many people were present with similar or different mind sets, we got to read various perspectives on the issue

It is true, every policy or plan in any country especially one which is as huge as India, takes up a lot of time and money with never any guarantee of 100% results. But if we just sit back and do nothing, 0 results is what we will get!

It was wise of Arnav to show the legal aspect of such projects, smartly diverting the topic. And then aunty also added her points and chided her son! He was unnecessarily trying to poke Khushi at places which already hurt. Insensitive jerk! He could have told her despite of her first interest being something else, she is doing a fairly good job in this internship.

Do you know whats the punishment of reading an update almost a month late? You miss the fun! Like if I had read this back in August, I would be happily adding my points to that farce of a show and could have vented out here! But now I can't as they are hell bent upon copying our show in a horrible set up with less good looking and with stone faced leads!

But the commencement of the new season at least assured one thing - Akash spoke about his true feelings, I wish Payal would soften up a little and be a little more gentle with him

And the part where you said that JP had his ninth baby is so true! They live in cities working but they go once for vacation to their village and then they have to go nine months later again because in one vacation they would create a new baby! God bless India's population Big smile

Edited by lazyleaves - 29 September 2013 at 6:28am

vgedin

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Chapter 9

Okay, what I am about to do, is solely your fault. I know I know you didn't know I have a thing of his neck and chest hair but now you will have to endure this :P

The delectable neck of his, does things to me
But my breath is taken away by things under his tee
I wish I was the one playing with his chest and not Khushi
Its not my fault, his body calls to me Wink

Sorry for digressing Tongue

I always knew that they have 'crossed all seemas' (LOL) But I was happy for the confirmation Big smile

Despite of what Anjali had told Arnav, I don't find Khushi as selfish and that she doesn't deserve Arnav (I may have not used the appropriate words here as I read that update long back. Please excuse me Tongue) She did take the day off for him <3

And I am happy that Khushi has Arnav with her. And this Shashi *rant alert*

If Shashi hadn't crushed her hopes then she wouldn't have lost her confidence now. Khushi, despite of not liking this internship, is confident of her work and now she, the one who was confident of her writing - her love - today feels that she is not good enough!

Shashi has crushed her hopes, confidence and enthusiasm and I am really happy that Arnav is there on her side

Arnav, should also share his worries with Khushi, it will make her feel included too and thank God he did :D Its time for Arnav to take that big step and I wish and hope he will be successful and so will be Khushi when she contacts Vighnesh's cousin from Pune Big smile

vgedin

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Chapter 10

We got an insight in to Shashi and Garima' background and the difficulties that they had shared. I won't be talking about Shashi because despite of seeing how unhappy Khushi is, he has the audacity to say that he would do it again if he has to! This man! Angry

At least Garima is on Khushi's side and will fight against Shashi the next time he does something - although I wished that she had done something the first time too!

Anjali made a brief appearance after many updates and it refreshed Arnav and me :)

I want and Arnav-Akash convo soonish Big smile I would love to see how Arnav teases Akash and may be Payal too :D

P.S. No crossword puzzles these days?

Edited by lazyleaves - 29 September 2013 at 10:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi.saseedavgedin

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I know I am late but I am not as late as you are twiggy :)... That was a wonderful take on a couple who had started their life from scratch with just each other to depend on... I can relate so very well with such an upbringing twiggy... It felt as if you had taken a page out of someone's real life there... Parents who did not have the privilege of having their family support their choices often make it a point to give their children the support n freedom that they were denied... But whatsoever even such parents may slip at times and fail to see through their child's choice n happiness when it comes to a safe career choice... A very sensible take on a very sensitive subject...

Loved Arnav n Anjali's conversation... So beautifully written :)

vgedin

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hello!!! waitingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi.saseedavgedin

luvbug IF-Dazzler
luvbug
luvbug

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Wow just started reading this story... N I'm really enjoying reading this story :)

vgedin

LooneyLuna IF-Dazzler
LooneyLuna
LooneyLuna

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Just wanted to remind you...THIS EXISTS! 

Stop commenting *cough* *cough* on other stories that Haven't been update it. 

And keep calm and write PJ. 

TFS

RES. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi.saseedavgedinEXPELLIARMUS

Go to top