Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 113)

sahada Senior Member
sahada
sahada

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Sorry V!! For not being active on comments on your wonderful and enriching updates :( Mind occupied with stressful happenings arnd...
Your PJ has been progressing simply and beautifully.. Loving every bit X)! Thank you for being so kind and sending me pm's :) :* Your updates have been a welcome medium to relax X)
I'm loving Arnav & Khushi's relationship - their understanding of one another and comfort (=! It's refreshing to see the essence and nature of a simple and real and a strong, invulnerable love like this one (:
Loved reading every part of your PJ! Splendid writing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Now that was an awesome update - one which spoke about how hurdles were crossed and true love found its place. Garima and Shashi, I loved their talk and strong views and opinions. I had wondered that if they had given Payal and Khushi freedom to be with Akash and  Arnav anytime why Shashi was adamant in Khushi's choice of career. Being a rare breed of parents they are, it was natural that they should have supported Khushi. Honestly parents with free and open mentality on personal sphere of the kids is less, because they tend to be overprotective and try to avoid heartbreaks of their children -- by enforcing the moral codes, culture, legacy lectures. Of course parents who give freedom to choose career are also limited. In most of the cases, fathers tend to be choosy and dictating whats the best for their daughters. Sadly majority daughters follow their parents advice to be the good daughter that were raised to be. I have come across only a handful of liberated mind parents and I am fully in awe of such couples. I admire Garima for her firm resolution even though she was distressed by Madhu Jiji. Shashi has to learn to trust Khushi and give her chance to test her wings.
Anjali-Arnav talk was truly light and refreshing. Anjali might have felt bit lonely and guilty for wishing about her dream while she was reminded to be the good daughter-in-law. Hopefully Arnav's support might have made her realise there is no fault in thinking for her desires. Sometimes all you need is a word of encouragement and support for your thinking.

vgedin

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
awesome a wonderful udpate

vgedin

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Sorry an extremely busy AD and net problems ensured that i reached here very very late. Hug
Finally i get some answers to the liberal outlook Garima and Sashi had as parents. I always wondered how come they were a bit too 'cool' with their daughters personal life...could never see a 'traditional indian parent' being so modern. 
But never ever guessed that the reason for the same was that they started their lives together breaking social norms.
But actually after reading about their history i am very disappointed with them.  They are willing to give khushi the freedom that she wants when it comes to her personal life but refrain from doing so when it comes to her professional life. 
I don't get the logic she is matured to take personal decision but not good enough to decide she wants to make of her life. Ermm

Loved Arnav and anjali's conversation and it gave a great insight to their outlook towards life. 
I am happy for akash that payal is unfreezing a bit and finally reciprocating. 

Great update twiggy ab jaldi jaldi bataon agaye kya hoga?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyrieJaponicavgedinnazca_disha_

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Seems super interesting !!

Will read soon !!

vgedin

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
This is a chapter of dreams- the ones parents have for their children, even at the cost of theirs,  the ones a young person has for her future,

And yet life is not just dreams, there is so much else that has to be dealt with in the process of achieving these dreams, mainly the price one has to pay for getting them.

Firstly there are the parents- amazingly enlightened and liberal minded parents- having suffered the pressures of life and repsonsibilities in their youth they have decided to give their children the freedom to live their relationships in the way they want them to, something they had to deny themsleves.

That is very brave when the society around has narrow minded views about relationships and they have to answer to all and sundry about their daughters' free relationships with the two brothers.

Yet it is these same pressures and responsibilities that make Shashi want to ensure that his children have the financial security that he thinks is essential, even at the cost of breaking one's dreams. I can understand where he is coming from, but it seems these fears did take over when he asked Khushi to take up the internship. I can absolutely understand Garima's determination never to allow this to happen again.

And then there is Anjali excited about her dreams coming true but also realising the cost of achieving these dreams. The mom in law sounds terrible, hope the jeeji gives her the support.

Akash despite his sober self is turning out to be a wonderful figure of fun! Love the way the other two make fun of him.

I have updated my previous Res for comments on the last few chapters-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3641672&PID=92508704&#p92508704

Edited by Japonica - 24 September 2013 at 6:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin_disha_

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i miss this story!Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyrievgedinnazca_disha_