Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 110)

nazca IF-Dazzler
nazca
nazca

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
This chapter is such a treat. Yes there was full of Arnav and Kushi. There Garima and Sashi and then the Convo between the siblings. There was no Arnav and Kushi but full of Arnav and Kushi. I liked it.

Sashi and Garima are wonderful and example couple of the previous generation. Sashi couldn't accept what kushi wanted, but did he payed heed to his parents, I guess no. But can't accept his daughter to pursue what she wants. He is perfect example of father contracted with "Mother hen Syndrome" protecting the kids from "potential enemies"

That conversation between Anjali and Arnav, that is so adorable, whatever it is speaking to the siblings is definitely stress buster, Anjali was so comfortable to talk all and everything with her brother. Telling her interest to travel and fear of losing it with a visit of mother in law. She got a huge hint about both Akash and Arnav soon hope she will play the manipulative card to bring Akash and Payal together. Both the siblings got what they want one peace to sleep and the other peace to be awake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

RES

That was one of the most interesting chapters of PJ for me despite lack of Arnav Khushi moments. But that is how a story is supposed to pan out right...the story is the king and the leads shouldn't carry the entire burden on their shoulders.

Shashi and Garima are seriously the most forward couple of that genration belonging to that particular strata of society. I mention the class here because...for the most part, the upper echelons of society and the lowest class do not really adhere to these so called morals. The lowest classes do not have the resources, hence cannot be bothered about something as qualitiative as the good and bad. The super rich on the other hand have too much of resources at their disposal thus making them believe they are above ordinary mortals.  

Now coming back to Garima and Shashi...hats off to them for doing what they believed in. I wish more of us had that kind of courage ...to live life the way we want to instead of worrying about what the world thinks. 

Having said that...My respect for Shashi dropped for the first time. I never said this before coz I understood him as a parent. But he as a parent who did things diffrently failed in his approach to his daughter's life... that is setting double standards. Not fair. He cannot think his child will fail where he succeeded. He is not giving his child enough credit. I held him in a higher place before but today...Hmm...Good for Garima. She took a strong stand.

What's up with Payal Gupta? She seems to have mellowed all of a sudden and how...

I'm thrilled for Akash...no wonder he is grinning despite his fever.

Anjali Arnav conversation gave me few insights into Anjali's life. She is in that place in life where she is forced to love a person who troubles her. Poor thing. Is that the reason why she is wary about Khushi? Is she applying the same standards that she is forced to follow with-laws to Khushi?

Will wait and watch.

Enjoyed it Twiggy.

Waiting for next Smile

About that bit about class.. I think to take a decision as big as living-in in India would be difficult for anybody. The richer guys always need to worry about their standing in society and other's opinion of them, in fact they are perhaps judged a lot more than anyone from a poorer strata of society. Just as difficult. 

I wanted to convey that both Garima and Shashi were way ahead of their times even then, strong-minded yet responsible.

I understand why you wouldn't respect Shashi...in fact he too is unable to look at himself in the mirror. 

Payal isn't mellow, she was just really worried when Aakash fell sick Smile

Thanks for your comment Sandhya Hug And for being so honest in your opinions :) 

AquaSandhya

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moomin4455

Both families trying to make excuses for family. Shashi and Garima are ahead of their time, without a doubt. I didn't know their past so thought Shashi was doing a good thing for Khushi: poverty is no joke and I can believe Khushi being hardheaded and suffering. However, in light of the difficulties they have had to overcome, I think he should have more faith in his daughter.
So is Anjali's criticism of Khushi actually a reflection of what she thinks about herself, or what she feels her husband thinks? Is she guilty or thinks she's guilty of putting herself first?

Too many questions Twiggy! LOL

@Bold - You said it. That is exactly the predicament I was trying to convey. Thanks so much for this comment! 
vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IronButterfly

What a interesting couple these two make.
Ahead of their times.
What Garima said made a lot of sense but i guess Shashi isn't wrong either.

Madho stands true for the saying that, lougoun ka tou kaam hai kehna.

Was very entertaining to read Arnav and Anjali's conversation.

Oh btw is your Arnav looking for a law intern?
I mean i really don't mind helping...

@Italics - I'll ask him and let you know Wink

IronButterfly

mrignayani Senior Member
mrignayani
mrignayani

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Arnav being a lawyer is itself so unique...n garmin and shasi, pretty interesting!
Need to gauge in depth about this Khushi...she has some loose ends.
Waiting to read more to explore these characters!

vgedin

Arani_Kumar Senior Member
Arani_Kumar
Arani_Kumar

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
amazing keep this up!!

vgedin

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Loved the update!

vgedin

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged

After reading about the backstory, we are able to comprehend about Shashi and Garima's latitudinarian approach apropos, their daughters' relationships... I just wished Shashi was not so exhibit any proclivity, regarding K's choice of career...his reasoning ,about Khushi not acceding to take help, should she be in dire straits, was something unfathomable...Applaud Garima's staunchness that she would be unsupportive of Shashi if at all he chose to hold the reins of Khushi's life, once again..

Anjali-Arnav confab was endearing, ..and, I hope that her issues on the home front, get sorted out, without any hitch...

Thank you, Vee for such a thought-provoking and  realistic update...and also for the PM :)

vgedin

Go to top