Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 106)

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
res
edit~~~~

Finally...intezar khatam huyaBig smile
yipppeee...me on 1st pg!!!Big smile

WOW!! sashi-grima...live together!!!! the real ipk wala sashi-garima ll have heart attack!!LOL
loved SARIMA(sashi+garima) convo. i agree wid garima...sashi wont dare to force his decision on khushi again. truely...garima n sashi r strength of each other.Garima is really sensible. on the other hand sashi is...umm...behaving like a FATHER!!Confused

Arnav n anjali!!! what can i tell abt them...typical anji!!! Anjali sings!!! thanks twiggy.. she does something apart poja n distirbing arnav. anji-hubby-mother in law...typical sas-bahu-hubby!!! i really hope...anjali goes to UK. if her hubby n MIL really loves n cares abt her they wont mind. if they mind...anjali shouldnt really care so much for them. they dont deserve it. i agree wid arnav. dont like anji's MIL.

haila!!! no KHUSHI!!!! ok..no problemwa!! coz widout khushi...still the update was AWSOME!!Big smile
i really loved reading abt sarima n anjaliSmile

Edited by -HEAVEN- - 18 September 2013 at 6:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinlazyleaves

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Res dammit
Edited:

Ah my dose of intellectually stimulating fan-fiction is back again. I tell you Twiggy, you are making me think more than I have for a really long time now.  :D

So Shashi and Garima seem to have had a very interesting story. And in those times. I am so happy to see that they were able to stick to their ground, to their beliefs and still emerge victorious and I say this because both their daughters are such wonderful children and human beings. They definitely did something right.

But like the majority here, I have to say I am a little disappointed in Shashi - for thinking less of his child than he did of himself and in Garima - for not helping her husband see why they need to give their children the chance they all but took for themselves. Yes, they are open about their daughters pursuing relationships of varying degrees of seriousness with their chosen partners but that is the beauty of trust, isn't it? Either you trust and extend that trust to every sphere of life - or you don't. What Shashi and Garima are doing is middle ground and while accepting their hypocritical approach is definitely a step in the right direction, something more needs to change, no?

Parenting is tough. I am learning that now. I only hope to never stop learning. Just like Shashi and Garima probably have. I don't judge them - fear for your child will make you do things that you might not appreciate being done to you but a life of fear and what-ifs is not fun - for anyone!

Phew...see so much thinking...not good. Thank you for the slightly more relaxed sibling conversation that followed. Though the entire MIL discussion was a little too real for my comfort, it was a fun seeing a normal, healthy brother-sister pair in the story. I am a little sick of dysfunctional ones - including the one I am writing of course ;)

This is your best chapter yet, Twigs - because it displays maturity and though way beyond what you expect to find on Fan-fiction and on this couple. And it shows just how comfortable you are in spinning such stories. Take a bow.

Edited by meera30 - 20 September 2013 at 1:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyriedreamymayaAnony_mousJaponicaAquaSandhyakondhili

nazca IF-Dazzler
nazca
nazca

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Atlast your net fiddle to rabba vey!

Edited by avcmyd - 18 September 2013 at 5:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

soophie Senior Member
soophie
soophie

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Nice update dear
shashi garima remembering their love story n good old days was sweet
Arnav anjali convo was good too
now looking forward for next update
Update soon

vgedin

kushiarnav1 IF-Dazzler
kushiarnav1
kushiarnav1

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
hello,

iam a new reader recently saw this story...finished reading all chapters...very very interesting...
the title is very innovative polemic jakanapes...from the starting of the story Arnav and kushi are in love...she is a writer and he is business man...interesting ...
better late than never i am also part of it...
chapter nine: liked the way arnav supports kushi in every way from the starting of the story i feel like arnav is more confident than kushi,like he is more serious in her...may be i am wrong...

chapter 10: shashi and garima remembering their initial days feel good to read...they also had love marriage... and their concern regarding kushi simply superb...very broad minded...i liked the way they the trust they had in kushi...whether she went out with arnav or spend some alone time with him...
arnav and anjali conversation is soo good...always like that...
its simply superb...
if possible please add me to u r pm list ...i book marked u r index...Smile
my email id is chgali14@gmail.com...

looking forward to next one...

cheers...

vgedin

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
unexpected...yet interesting..

vgedin

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
What did I just read! Shashi and Garima loved together? That must've been back in the late 80s. My God, it's a miracle they're alive. And Garima is right, what is the point of defending Khushi's personal freedom and giving her none in her professional life. After all, that affects her more than anything else would, cos she now has a job she hates.  But I guess Shashi is just trying to protect her future. His method might be a little harsh , but all his actions are out of love. I hope Arnav finds his inspiration soon in his job, this could really be the turning point for him. And I hope Anjali's hubby realizes how unbearable his mum is.

vgedin

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Reserved

Go to top