Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 (Page 100)

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Why is Arnav so perfect and understanding? I'm crying right now because there is no such person in my stupid life... [joking! I'm in the school library... can't cry!]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi.saseedavgedin_disha_

binimoti IF-Dazzler
binimoti
binimoti

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Very nice story jara hatke type
I read all the missed chapters and I have come in conclusion till now is the story is a good mixture of work, career choice and the impact on your personal life and the near and dear one, beautifully written and presented

Thanks for all the pms you sent me, I will continue reaing this story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedin

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Twiggy edited my comments here
Apologies for the late unresSmile

vgedin

Anony_mous Goldie
Anony_mous
Anony_mous

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Unres'ed on Page 98 :)

vgedin

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anony_mous

RES :)

Unres'ed
-------------------------------------------------------------

Decisions, decisions, decisions. Isn't that what life is all about. One decision after the other. And Arnav and Khushi have a few decisions to make now. 

Leap of faith. In their own self. For themselves. Do they trust their own self enough is the question. I am glad they have each other to talk away their doubts and tensions frankly.

Opportunities are knocking on their doors and I am hoping they will open the doors. But what I am worried is that will they walk on the path of their careers hand in hand or will they drift apart. Though I find both of them quite sensitive and attuned to each other, somehow mention of Lavanya (who is going to get divorced soon) has my stomach in knots. 

I hope Arnav-Khushi stay together with each other as each other's strength.

And coming to funny, without which your chapter is never complete (Thank God for that), I grinned wide at the inhaler convo. Naive me was still in doubt about their intimacy level. Glad you cleared it clearly in this chapter :D

One question, why do people call you Twiggy?

I read somewhere that life is just a series of choices one makes, and I think thats quite true. 

Glad you like the funny bits...I do not have a penchant for melodrama really. I wish to write real conversations between real characters.. hopefully I am successful to some extent. 

Thanks so much for reading my story and leaving such insightful comments every time. Its really encouraging. Big smile

Edited by vgedin - 11 September 2013 at 4:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyriedreamymayaAnony_mouspreethi.saseedaA_BANewbiesoapfan

Addicted87 Goldie
Addicted87
Addicted87

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
At times when you wanna make a big decision in life, you just want to hear the same thing from your loved one just to be sure...! That is where Arnav and Khushi are... Both know they should believe in themselves and take the next step , but it just becomes easier to do so when the person you love is right there standing next to you...
I love how Arnav and Khushi can are so in tune with each others mood and emotions...! I guess thats what a relationship is all about... and Im glad they have each other at such an important juncture of their lives...

As usual a fantastic updateSmile

vgedin

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
you know something dear? the way In which you write and progress with your story and characters, I always felt the realistic touch in it. In the latest update, where you sketched Khushi's insecurities and fear, her helplessness and drowning in her despair by giving up the last shred of hope which kept her alive and going...its very raw kind of pain which is almost like a dementor's kiss, sucking your soul out. Arnav's boost up and logical reasoning out with his assurance to be with her is giving her the confidence. Even though she is bit hesitant and doubtful, his support plays a big role. When we have a little support to stand up for our dream, it means a lot..it gives you the energy to keep the flame of hope burning even if the wait is long or the struggles are back breaking. It gives you the will to keep going...
Same way Khushi's confidence and silent strength is guiding Arnav to take up the challenge and to fight..Btw, can I take your Arnav? He is so good and I could do with one Arnav now :-)

vgedin

namita11 Goldie
namita11
namita11

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I totally loved the update. Arnav is the perfect boyfriend. .

vgedin

Go to top