#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 - Page 111

Posted: 10 years ago
Chappy 4
just really they are too excited for welcoming their girl after her first day. Garima was so awesome like really a good buddy and a mother at the same time. Payal was cute and childish though. Hmm so arnav was and is the sweet pie of the family so nice.
Part 5
Ha so enthu is Garima was. Khushi is a open book to arnav and shashi . So things are going on in a note. Hope things get better.
Part 6
Ho my khushi is like a different shaded person she is unhappy with her work but yet want it to do as per her fathers wish. And arnav is fully of khushi hope khushi don't hurt him as he is nearer to touch me not. Anji is is in her mode odd a loving Di who is truly worried for his brother. Shashi a good father he is like really .
Part 7
Really guptha sisters and their fantasy for sweets just wo. Hmm akhyash wants to talk to her parents. Hmm Payal is always frightening the poor guy. Arshi having a good time over there. Just khushi is adopting to the situation which Will b really good for all.
Part 8 like really he is irritated about parking ya it is annoying at times though. Hmm from this it is a clear view to show how arnav is so sweet and caring at times to people. Poor aman really feeling bad for him and his sister. So payash are together now poor thing is not feeling well .
Part 8 (B)
Wo this was a fabulous update just loved it. Like really all engineering things ha being an engineer is a real pain in neck. Hmm payash all lovely dovely.They are cute though and finally he just bluttered out and so he too hate this new idea of the new show as I do. Hmm totally killing the originality.
Part 9
They are just two pieces who fit perfectly. Just reading about others and finding their solutions. Hmm so khushi gone try for publishing and arnav doing home work for his first work.Hope things work out well.
Part 10
Ho my new things coming up. Shashi and Garima has gone threw many things and like really Shashi is too worried to keep safe his princess from the cruel world but this Will only make things complicated for sure. Garima decision to warn him was nice else khushi Will break down fully. Buaji is a trouble hunter of two sided person. Anji arnav convo was cute.
Part 11
The sister duo were cute but I get bad vibes after reading this as things gone get worse. Like really arnav is all ready to take up work and aman is not picking up the phone hope nothing happened to la else arnav Will b covered by guilt and Will ruin himself.
Part 12
Ho my payash finally proposed and all in love now. Akhyash is really a cute guy and only he can cope up with his jhansi rani . Like really her proposal was cute and the way he just made her relax was beautiful. Hmm khushi finally met the guy and her lies were really lame. Garima as said she is a perfect buddy and mother duo.