Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 - Page 103

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I love this payal and Akashi...and khushi ...loved her telling her mother about her book and I hope she talk to arnav about it too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Totally loved the update! =P And the way Garima saw through Khushi's lie... ๐Ÿ˜† How typical of mothers... ๐Ÿ˜†
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Love this Garima who takes the side of the child, gives her space and with her quiet way  makes her child open up.
very nice way to deal with a grown up child.
nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a nice update, worth waiting, what a lovely relation between Paya and Akash. Obviously best couple goes to  Sashi and Garima because of their trust and respect to their daughter. That is what is important between parents and daughter, having trust in themselves that how they nurture.

-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
edited on pg132...sry for delay๐Ÿ˜ณ

ps. new thread time๐Ÿ˜ƒ
A_BA thumbnail
I absolutely loved the scene between Khushi and her mom...it was so realistic. And you are spot on, a mother always knows when her kid is lying. I'm glad that Khushi did decide to share the truth though because lying really weighs down on you.

Why would Khushi's father be upset about her meeting a publisher when she still has her job...it's not like she's giving up her job for this right now, or is she planning on it? I just hope she finds the confidence in her work soon so she can share her news with everyone!

_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So the focus was on Payal and Akash's choti si love story and Maa Beti bonding this time around !

The progress shown in Payal and Akash's relationship has been gradual , realistic and still so utterly romantic , this guy surely is a keeper all the way just like his brother. 
As Payal said Raizada boys are total charmers!
The liberal and laid back approach is totally working for this couple.

Coming to Khushi and Garima's conversation what can i say except a daughter is the extension of the mother and i have also read somewhere that "What the daughter does, the mother did."  and this update reminded me of the same.
Basically there is no hiding from our moms BAS !
Edited by _disha_ - 10 years ago
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Loved the way you have gradually revealed to us the different layers to Payal's character. So reminiscent of real life, where our opinion of a particular person keeps changing as we get to know that person better or as that person evolves over time. Not a believer of that adage about first impressions being the last ones. Behind that brash exterior is a person who actually cares.

Akash is a keeper for sure..!! A BF who actually volunteers to massage your tired shoulders..can anything beat that? :)

Love Garima a lot, the way she gives her child the space and time she needs, even while knowing that she is not telling the truth/ hiding the truth..

Wonderful update, Twiggy..๐Ÿ˜Š
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: avcmyd

Such a nice update, worth waiting, what a lovely relation between Paya and Akash. Obviously best couple goes to  Sashi and Garima because of their trust and respect to their daughter. That is what is important between parents and daughter, having trust in themselves that how they nurture.

You'll give best couple to Shashi and Garima ? So sweet! 

Thanks for you comment Arasi ๐Ÿค— 
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -HEAVEN-

r

edit~~~
kan paka k sorry...๐Ÿ˜ณ

payash is just adorable...payal reminds of IPKwala Arnav ji!๐Ÿ˜† loved payal for being a loyal sister. i d hav hated her if she told akash abt arnav's first case. lobmved her too for defending arnav ...now i can say...payal is a sweetheart...akash is perfect for payal...give him a hug on my behalf๐Ÿค—

in this chap...Khushi reminded me of myself. this is what exactly happens whnever i lie to amma. "i trust my daughter"...this one line is my undoing...its really frustrating!...sometimes my frinds laugh at me for this!this is what happems whn u r too open n frindly wid ur mother!๐Ÿ˜†

loved Garima-Khushi convo...a frindly mother daughter relationship. her amma's trust, confidence n support is her strength.
i dont support Sashi but can understamd his point of view. lets see what happens...
So...khushi wants arnav's approval...ok๐Ÿ˜Š

I m really happy for Arnav n Khushi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

AWSOME UPDATE!!!!

Payal reminds you of ASR? That is JUST  what came to my mind when I was writing this update! I did not intend for it to be this way, but yes, some of the similarities are uncanny :P 

So glad you liked that scene between Garima and Khushi.. I was quite nervous about that one :) Yes, its almost impossible to lie to mothers.. and even if you do, the guilt is just unbearable.

Yes, Arnav's opinion is very important to Khushi.. more than that, she needs his reassurance. 

Thanks for your lovely comment, Jannat ๐Ÿ˜ƒ