#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm glad Arnav decided to take up Aman's case. But why isn't he answering? I'm a bit worried. I hope all goes well and Arnav gets his boost. I'm completely smitten by your characters, lovin' it!
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  I hope Arnav' first case turn out to be turning point of his life...only hope khushi and Arnav stay together
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This was lovely...

So Happy that Arnav is ready and confident to take up the case...I really a'm in awe of him ...he's really nice...so supportive and down to earth,...and a very family oriented person...

Loved the update...just hope everything's okay with ...Aman!
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update hope arnav is successful ...continue soon
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...

feel good to read happy arnav,he is happy ( we r also happy๐Ÿ˜‰)...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...finally he made up his mind and ready to take his first case,can not wait to read more...the way he shared with kkushi simply superb they are always there for each other,supportive and caring,especially arnav...

hoping soon  aman  problems will be solved...always enjoyed payal and akash interaction,little bit diffrent form the show,i really liked it...

thank u for the update and pm...

cheers...

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If there's one thing I can say about this story is that it is real: real characters that would be a hoot to meet, real family issues, very real conversation and teasing between the Gupta sisters and real hopes , dreams and fears...
I hope Arnav's quest to fight for aman pays off...
Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
COMMENT BELOW. SORRY FOR THIS. Edited by Eternalallure - 10 years ago
Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the update!!!!!
The way things are progressing slowly but surely is interesting to read...Arnav is finally taking up his first case and i can't wait to read how it goes. I hope it turns out well because it is as important for Arnav and his morale as it is for Aman and his sister.
Your A&K are so much invested in each other and I love that about them. โญ๏ธ
Payal and Khushi's relationship is just as easy going as Arnav and Khushi's and I loved Payal's pestering about Aakash's health...it shows her care and concern however much she tries to play it cool and not show it.
All in all another brilliant update from you and I really enjoyed reading it.๐Ÿ‘

PS- Thanks for the pm.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why do I feel that this case is't going to be an easy one and he is already insecure about it, but I am sure it will all turn out ok in the end but he can do with all the support he can get.

Payal is a softy really under all that hard exterior she shows to the world but she really is a very supportive of her sister and the people she loves.

Loved this naughty Arnav who can't have enough of Khushi, pls let us have more of him.

Wonderful chapter and beautifully written.
Pls continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.

Wanted to let you know that I am travelling from mid Oct to mid Mid Nov so will be inactive and won't be able to comment. Pls don't remove me from your PM list.
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it
I just love Arnav here in this story, he is so real!
Payal is not the hard.
Hopes everything goes well
thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜‰