Beautiful chapter! I love this Arnav!
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
excellent update...hope arnav takes up the job...continue soon
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love this update.  Just caught up to the last 2 as I was away.  They are in tune with each other and this update showed the caring side of Kushi as it was always Arnav trying to take care of her earlier in the story.   Your better half is always the person whose opinion matters most as they know you better than anyone else and can give you the truth whether you want it or not.  They are also there to push you and be your best cheerleader.  This is so evident in your story.  Somehow, I think Lavanya and Vignesh will play greater roles in this couple's story.  Will their decisions impact their future?  Let's see what happens next . . . 
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely loved this chapter πŸ˜ƒ
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res 
Very late to the party but oh my God yeh kya tha...☺️

*edited* 
Sorry sorry twiggy lakho sorry for unresing this so late. 
We all know that arnav and khushi play lots of interesting 'games' when they are alone in the farm house πŸ˜³ but thanks anyways for just re-confirming that for us once again. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Khushi has given up so many of her dreams and aspirations for the sake of her family that i am not surprised and shocked that she is apprehensive about venturing into a new thing. 
The apprehension are all understandable. 

Well Arnav what can i say he just needs to take the plunge and given how strongly he feels about this case that should give him the confidence and strength to pull through. 

But its quite a coincidence that both of them are at the crossroads of life at the same time. To be or Not to be. But they can be each other's anchor and hang in for each other and i am sure then all things will work out just fine. 

Great update twigs i am all geared to know which way Arnav and khushi decide to take. 
Edited by kondhili - 10 years ago
Anony_mous thumbnail

RES :)

Unres'ed
-------------------------------------------------------------

Decisions, decisions, decisions. Isn't that what life is all about. One decision after the other. And Arnav and Khushi have a few decisions to make now. 

Leap of faith. In their own self. For themselves. Do they trust their own self enough is the question. I am glad they have each other to talk away their doubts and tensions frankly.

Opportunities are knocking on their doors and I am hoping they will open the doors. But what I am worried is that will they walk on the path of their careers hand in hand or will they drift apart. Though I find both of them quite sensitive and attuned to each other, somehow mention of Lavanya (who is going to get divorced soon) has my stomach in knots. 

I hope Arnav-Khushi stay together with each other as each other's strength.

And coming to funny, without which your chapter is never complete (Thank God for that), I grinned wide at the inhaler convo. Naive me was still in doubt about their intimacy level. Glad you cleared it clearly in this chapter :D

One question, why do people call you Twiggy?
Edited by Anony_mous - 10 years ago
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I can smell Arshi's seperation..i am just  guessing...I intuitions are telling me, Shyam is the publisher...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜• 
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Comment updated on page 94πŸ˜›
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
The real problems faced by real couples, this update was all about that.

Their afternoon off certainly helped them unburden themselves, but I don't know if they are ready to follow the other's advice yet.

Uncertainty and fear rules the day, even when passion tries to divert them!

I'm glad they have each other though. In this zaalim asli duniya, ek doosre ka saath is the only thing that will get them through!

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Twiggy, what I meant by that uncertain twenties rant was that...one is young, has all the time in the world to prove themselves and it is time to take risks...So instead of questioning the dreams for too long...one should reach out. This is my advice to Arnav and Khushi.