Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
That was sheer bliss !❀️
Finally we get not just a glimpse but an entire update with Khushi and Arnav as a couple very much in love.☺️
And you certainly wrote about their intimacy like a pro!😎

Both Arnav and Khushi , as Khushi herself mentioned are at a crossroads of sorts and its time for both to take the leap of faith. 
I can understand from where Khushi is coming ...she has faced so much disappointment owing to that one thing she gets utmost pleasure and satisfaction from which has also become the bone of contention between her self and Shashi , however as Arnav said this clearly makes for an opportunity not to be missed. Whether one fails or succeeds .. trying your best is as important.
Similarly Arnav also needs to let go of his insecurities ...build up on his confidence and come into his own as a lawyer.

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ramaanchi over!! 
Now... for the longer comment ...for v Avargal!

They are so tuned to each other ... your A-K... I think when it comes to the crunch they will be prepared to sacrifice their love so that the other can achieve their ambition... I think that will be what separates them in the story... 

Now I want to know how they met ... the whole 9 yards... we will do it backwards like Arnavji!πŸ˜†
Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 10 years ago
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

ramaanchi over!!

Are we not glad about it !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
the intimacy the closeness of lovers the soulmates was fab
nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Me enjoyed your updateπŸ˜‰
You Yanjayyy Kozakattai !πŸ˜†
Next
Paal Poli 😳

valeyrie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the update...
the couple time in the farmhouse was really written beautifully..
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow this was one of the best chapters...
as it is the one of the bes ffs and its updates get better everytime...
this update had a different calm feeling in it...arnav and khushi all to themselves in each others solace .loving each other ,soothing each other of their worries and discussing what was bothering the other person...both of them have a lot going on in their life...
its so beautiful how the two understand each other,how their love is so mature and so calm...
it seems now both of them have something interesting coming up ahead in their lives...finally arnav is ready to take lavanya's case , khushi too seems to have found her opening to become a published writer...
u have different flair,a different magic in writing,...
marvelous work...plz continue soon...
thanku for this quick update, as it is I keep stalking this ff...
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒ
What to say about this Arnav and Khushi ... they are something else ... 
They are so tuned in to each other that it is not funny ... 
They understand each other like the back of their hands ... 
infact so well that every word uttered ... every mood ... 
each action is understood by the other ... 
And what better way of beating stress than ... Intimacy ... 
that was so beautifully written ... it was sensuous ... had a bit of naughtiness ... 
and playfulness given their ages ... 

Both seem to be at cross roads and not wanting to make mistakes which could 
affect others ... 
Loved the way Arnav encourages Khushi and Khushi Arnav ... 
They both just need to take the plunge now ... 

Thanks Twiggy ... beautiful chapter ... 
Edited by Kishmish - 10 years ago
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Res
Edited:

Since when did you start writing intimacy like a pro? :) Now I see why all your readers are thrilled that they aren't just playing Ludo in the farmhouse. The thing is we just want to see that Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai chemistry all time that we don't realize that couples fall into a comfortable pattern after a while but that doesn't mean that the fire isn't there. They just learn how to keep it to themselves without letting the world know. Imagine being witness to a couple who has eye sex all the time. Shudder. No. No. Maybe that's why people always joke about leaving newly married folks alone :P

Ah you know what I am beginning to love about this story " that it is different is a given but that it is about growing up (if you can call it that) or no wait...let me call it come of age " together. I think this has to be the only story where the love is actually a force that helps them be better people while allowing them to be themselves.

What an Arnav this man is. And no I am not going to say that he is fiction. At least today, I will be the soppy romantic I am and I will say that these people exist. And Khushi is lucky to have found hers just as he is lucky to have found his. They make a pair so wise, so perfectly in sync, one of those couples you think can do no wrong, that it makes you want to steal their hearts and minds, just so you can see what their little secret is.

I am rarely a sucker for only Arnav-Khushi chapters in any story, Twigs but I loved this one. To bits. And not just because of the fiddling, for everything that you have managed to create in just 9 chapters. Some of us take months to do the same and still struggle ;)

Edited by meera30 - 10 years ago
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res... Will make it up for previous one too:)

@@@unres@@@

Sincere apologies for taking the liberty to be this late here... Sorry my girl...

I loved this update twiggy... It clarified an very important aspect of their relationship... Given their years of being together it is only natural for them to be so... But I had my doubts when you chose not to touch this topic while they went to the farm house last time... Now all doubts are cleared in a picture perfect manner... Farmhouse visits does mean what it should in every sense πŸ˜‰

A very different n totally matured take on relationship... It is not an easy task to write n weave a story on a completely well established relationship n hats off twiggy for choosing to write so.

You know how much I adore the Arnav here... And for first time I did like Khushi for being there for Arnav.. Obviously Arnav is more selfless here but Khushi does not lag far behind... It's just that she has more on her plate to look into n not just him... But they are a very sweet n cute couple n I hope they just stay together all along n let not the work n world affect this warm love that they share...

Ps: did he just think himself to be old??? Dare him :) Edited by preethi.saseeda - 10 years ago