Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mrs. Sridhar is just like my mom, a typical TamBram, never tired of feeding and never tired of gently guiding children with their decisions. Although I am not getting enough of Arnav, I am not complaining. Payash, sigh, they amaze me. And EBP? I better leave it at that. 
A_BA thumbnail
Glad you're back😊

I really enjoyed the conversation on the renewable energy situation in India...I work in the solar industry myself, and it's just so interesting how much can be done theoretically all over the world, but due to the governmental red tape and other similar impediments, these projects cannot move forward fast enough, and in some cases, at all.

Wonder what is Shekar's problem...is he jealous of Khushi...ugh, I hate office politics. Hope he doesn't create more of an issue for her when they return to the office.

Although there wasn't much of Arnav in the update, he was still effective in his argument...I like this calm and collected Arnav.

Love the last few lines about Ek Bar Phir...they will never be able to create the magic of IPK.
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chapter started with very serious discussion, question and cross question, energy, career choices and Khushi's interest in writing worses her existing career and why's and how's and there I was thinking I would't like to be in this dinner party but our Khushi handled it very well.. I am impressed.

Coming to second part now that was so funny..Akash thought OP have 15 kids already but he was wrong he only had 9..Payal trying her best for Akash to confess. Akash sooo keen on our show and an ardent and loyal fan...loved it..he actually talked about love, chemistry and Rabba Ve...is't Payal the lucky one.
She got her confession and Rabba Ve and since he is one of us and in love she will continue to get it.
Season two &@$ that's what I have to say.

Awesome update. Please continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just lovvveeeddd this one!!!!!
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
payal and akash's conversation just made my day..
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it...fantastic update ...keep it up
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@ Nafisa: You are a sweetheart. Bas! I am beyond overwhelmed reading all your comments πŸ˜ƒ Thank you SO much! πŸ€—

@dreamymaya: Thanks for your lovely comment! That you invest so much time and heart in my story.. I am truly greatful 😊 

This content was originally posted by: AquaSandhya

Coming to the second point of contention, Twiggy I am really sorry to say that I do not agree that the "The government is doing what it can." 

How could you give Payal the sharmatha line and Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon and rabba ve too? I'm so sad πŸ˜­

Lastly, I wish Arnav had something constructive to say. 

Khushi also mentions that theres a good chance they're not doing anything. She just does not want to focus on that, neglecting her own responsibilities. We are the ones who voted for the Govt. Many of us didn't even bother to vote. Now we're paying for it. 

About Payal and Akash - they are my IPK couple here, because 
a)I have better plans for Arnav and Khushi 
b)I want Akash and Payal to get their due. Esp Aakash. They wasted his character in the show! 

About Arnav having something to say - 
a)He did add his two cents.
b)He isn't really much of a talker, especially in such a gathering. 
c) We'll make him speak about other things, yeah ? πŸ˜‰ 

This content was originally posted by: Eccentrica

res😎

Edited:

Hayee I lourved this one

Boori ladki...did you have to remind me of 'Ek baar phir?'😑 That said I am going to ignore the '1/2/30/45 times phir'πŸ€”

Because there is nothing that I find that could warrant for you being nervous?

Thanks Chaitu! πŸ€— 

I am going to make fun of and mock that stupid EBP every chance I get. 5eva till they axe that show. Bas! 

I was nervous because there was little Arnav Khushi, too much serious discussion though I have tried to dilute it, and I made Akash Rabba Vey. But the response has been so kind, I am relieved! Phew! 

This content was originally posted by: Anony_mous

Let me laugh out aloud for a second, for nth time ie πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I have mentioned this earlier to (in ref to motherly characters) but I would like to say this again, you have a knack to bring the side-characters to life. And this chapter is one solid proof of it.

Please update sooner next time :)

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ 

What can I say, I have a thing for the underdogs πŸ˜› 

And I have every intention of updating faster this time around. 😊 

Edited by vgedin - 10 years ago
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: AquaSandhya

Coming to the second point of contention, Twiggy I am really sorry to say that I do not agree that the "The government is doing what it can." 

How could you give Payal the sharmatha line and Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon and rabba ve too? I'm so sad πŸ˜­

Lastly, I wish Arnav had something constructive to say. 

Khushi also mentions that theres a good chance they're not doing anything. She just does not want to focus on that, neglecting her own responsibilities. We are the ones who voted for the Govt. Many of us didn't even bother to vote. Now we're paying for it. 

About Payal and Akash - they are my IPK couple here, because 
a)I have better plans for Arnav and Khushi 
b)I want Akash and Payal to get their due. Esp Aakash. They wasted his character in the show! 

About Arnav having something to say - 
a)He did add his two cents.
b)He isn't really much of a talker, especially in such a gathering. 
c) We'll make him speak about other things, yeah ? πŸ˜‰ 

Yes, keeping the bigger piture in mind and not neglecting ones resposnibilities are very important.

Akash is cute..really really cute and I like what you are doing with his character. I always felt he wasnt given his due in the show. Glad you and I agree on that. But your Payal, I'm yet to like. I'll wait and watch and come back on that. She was alright in this one.

May I be honest...I felt Arnav should not have been there. Such get together rarely have a place for spouses. There are dinner parties where partners have a lot to do and there are others where you dont belong. This was one such thing.

Now, I'm waiting for him to speak those other things. cannot waitπŸ˜†

Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Alright Twigs!

So I read the chapter and now I have so many thoughts. I will proceed in the order in which they impacted me.

1. Akash and Payal had quite a moment there. Fun filled and very young couplish. A little like that side love story that we love to read but really you are waiting for the real thing :D. Not that anything in this story is less than real. Even the Payal / Akash moment is as real as conversations between couples who are on the precipice of a change in their relationship - the confession was a proof of that.

2. The Shekhar - Khushi confrontation. I am fortunately one of those people who never inspire enough confidence in anyone to openly be envious :P, but this is part of the corporate world and I don't know if this is even part of the main story - but people like Shekhar use such tricks all the time to undermine you, and when you don't budge, use the information to ensure that it is twisted to their advantage when it comes to opportunities and recognition. I hope Khushi is smart enough to know when things are changing around her.

3. The renewable energies target had me reading with such concentration - one I usually reserve for special occasions and rare newspaper reading bouts :P The argument about the government doing something or not reminded me of the Swades debate and honestly I think it is not all dark but there are veryfew people who want to do anything other than make money for themselves. And sadly enough, I am even OK with people making money as long as there is some good out of it. At one time, I used to think that the government has too many issues and there are more important things that take precedence than energy - food, safety, health, education, but I am wiser - these are just excuses given by weak governments and weaker politicians!

4. I am very interested in the origins of Arnav and Khushi's relationship - not because I am a romance / SKD fan - that is just one part. I sort of want to know that Khushi isn't with Arnav because she believes he is a project that her contribution will make a difference to, if you know what I mean. If you follow House, sort of what House tells Cameron - about her wanting to fix damaged goods being the key reason for her interest in him. Again, I know that reading in parts gives you the disadvantage of asking questions that may be judging too soon. If that is case, please ignore. Actually, it's just a musing, I don't actually expect an answer - it's just what I want to see in some form in the story. Again, if that is not what you planned, I will respect that too...don't hate me :D

Ah this is the most time I've spent on an FF since Parinay ended. Most times I feel more than think...Welcome change. I love it