Frequent Posters

preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shree10

I am heer to stalk ya??

Pree, Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye..

How could I miss Sundara Sun zara..

Shree, we will have it only by weekend it seems... But we should keep posting here to remind twiggy that she has a story running here...
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Get well soon! Missing your story!
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethi.saseeda

Shree, we will have it only by weekend it seems... But we should keep posting here to remind twiggy that she has a story running here...

Yeah twigs, sirf comment like karne se nahi chalega!!

Get the Updex  dammit!
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Chapter Five (I am so ashamed, you won't even believe it, at how ridiculously late I am :( )

First off...ahhh this family scene. It's not easy to juggle a lot of characters in one scene, but this one was so wonderful, just like all your previous ones :) I could picture it all in my head, as though I was watching it on screen. Actually no - it was even better. It was like I was living it - Garima's excitement, Shashi's pride, even Payal breaking out into a genuine grin. I absolutely love the way you've created Garima - her excitement and enthusiasm are so endearing, as well as all her concerns...as always a completely real character you'd find in any home. Khushi's exasperated fondness at her mum's behaviour made me smile - it's so true to the role reversal that ends up happening where the parent starts acting like the child and the chikd becomes the mature one :P The parts where you said mothers take particular joy in feeding their kids had me nodding along in agreement, as well as the part where Khushi thinks this is more for Garima's own contentment, the joy of being able to do something for her, than for herself. That is so so true. Mothers are absolute sweethearts and I love how Garima embodies that.

Beneath all the giddiness though, Khushi's half-heartedness comes out as well. Thinking that all the smiles are worth it, her mum's delight in feeding her worth it...just makes her more human, the fact that she honestly admits to herself that though she is not happy, she's not going to sacrifice her family's happiness for it. Somehow, that little bit of selfishness in all the selflessness makes her a character I can relate to as someone I could know or meet on any day, anywhere, and most importantly, someone I can respect, someone who cares for others

Shashi-ji catching how Khushi is faking her enthusiasm, and knowing Arnav is the only other person who can - I've said so before, but I love these subtle links, emotional and otherwise, forged between the characters. The undercurrents of understanding, insight, the human touch. And I'm glad that a) he realises Khushi's current state (and I'm looking forward to what he thinks about it) b) his high estimation and regard for Arnav.

Again, best for last. I remember I was so curious to know what was in that package last chapter and awww - he got her her favourite book?? First edition?? That is just...siiigh. I swear, I wish I find someone like him in the ffuture (you're spoiling me, Twiggy!) It's such a thoughtful, such a sweet present, and I'm not saying this just because I love books - it's something I would expect Khushi to absolutely adore, and her exuberant reaction to it just proved that. I love how, in this whole chapter, Arnav was the one who knew just what to do to make Khushi genuinely happy. These two...I love their couple.

I almost fangirl-squealed when he asked her about her day, and not the events sshe had been to. The fact that he notices and cares about that difference...I'm falling in love with him more and more with all of these sweet gestures of his, seriously. And Khushi opening up to him so honestly - I love the trust here, it's so beautiful and refreshing to read :)

There's also this subtle but not so subtle protective instinct in him too - his temporary look of accusation at Shashi (just proving he knew without being told that Khushi wasn't happy) and his little moment of insecurity later...he's totally, completely in love and i couldn't imagine anyone more perfect for Khushi than him. She is so lucky to have someone so supportive, who can read her without her having to say anything, and hold her up when she's down... *drifts into daydream*

I'm gonna half to leave it there for now, but I promise I will definitely be back without fail. Sorry for the delays, and thank you for this amazing story,

P.S. I get the feeling I made next to no sense in this comment. There were so many things it made me think and feel that I guess it all came out as this huge rambly cocktail of nonsense :s Sorry about that

*edit*

I forgot to add - the part where Khushi details the commendable work being done by her company, and how much she appreciates it, and yet doesn't think working in rural areas is her cup of tea - I really appreciated that bit. It brought fiction that much closer to reality, the sense that in real life hardly anything is as idealistic and perfect as we wish to think. So Khushi being honest and a bit squeamish about such things, rather than getting over-excited to be charitable and benevolent, even though there's plenty of evidence that she's a kind, loving soul - that made her a perfectly relatable, perfectly human character, and I just loved that :) Edited by -doe-eyes- - 10 years ago
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shree10

Yeah twigs, sirf comment like karne se nahi chalega!!

Get the Updex dammit!

Twiggy dear just a day to go for the weekend to arrive... Are we there as yet??????
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethi.saseeda

Twiggy dear just a day to go for the weekend to arrive... Are we there as yet??????

In my part of the world the weekend begins on Friday evening.

Where is the update, Twiggs? 
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
likho likho jaaneman! 
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avanti.

likho likho jaaneman! 

Hum padhne ko bekaraar hain! 
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail