#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 - Page 57

Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it...brilliant update
Lovely updates...loved both of them... Arnav and khushi are so comfortable with each other...they understand each other very well and can make out how fine the other person is..akash and payal's relationship is also going on smoothly...hope they talk to their parents soon about them seeing each other...poor aman...feel so bad for him...loved how u portrayed arnav as a generous man...khushi's collegues are very friendly...
Thnx fr pm...
Loved it!

I laughed when the part of Arnav's preferences for a particular parking spot came up.

Even though he might feel that he is still new to the profession, i think it would be good if he takes up the case
hawww! Akash ko "spontaneous" conversation se naam se viral fever ho gaya! Damn I was looking forward to that conversation even more than an account of Arnav and Khushi's weekend getaway. Payal can be so obvious by tending to him day and night but won't admit she loves him. Or she might have in all this time for all I know. Nothing like viral fever to bring out a love confession. 😆

Aman's sister's situation is way too common around us. Our society has given women the illusion of freedom it seems. Education and employment is allowed but neither financial independence nor dignity is allowed to them. And too many are unable to get out of these situations primarily because they aren't equipped to fight long winding cases. At least Aman is trying to fight for his sister. I know so many who send their daughters/sisters back telling them to "adjust" since that is a woman's lot in life. 

Arnav's tendency to overcompensate for his "inadequacies" is exactly why Anjali thinks he loves Khushi more than Khushi loves him. I would agree with Anjali and Khushi that such people do tend to get exploited but Khushi isn't one of those people taking advantage of him. This chapter brought out very clearly she is tuned into him and concerned for his well-being just as much as he is for her. And she would do just what would make him happy. When one feels one lacks personal goals, helping others like Arnav does becomes so important- almost as if one lives through others. Since there is nothing one wants of one's life, getting others what they want brings some semblance of want in life. Else people like Arnav would feel so empty, wanting nothing more. I'm hoping Arnav will take up the case himself- that should bring him some sense of accomplishment. 

Vignesh and his Amma - so much fun! You bring out all relationships in such a natural way. 

Dosa and kadhi-chawal both! Damn, Khushi's lucky!
Arnav's parking spot cribbing - so much like my father. LOL

Great chapter. looking forward most eagerly for the next part of the chapter. And I read some of the earlier posts where you expressed doubts about people waiting for your updates. So let me tell you that they are most eagerly awaited and I happen to be a stalker- it's like the relationship your Arnav and Khushi share- not all fire and nail-biting intensity, yet a warmth that one craves each and every day. thanks so much. And thanks for the kind words you sent my way :)

My prayers and wishes for your friend. I hope she is hale and hearty very soon!
amazing updates !!! loved them...  arnav is feeling so helpless that he can't help his friend but he will try his best..  khushi is there to cheer him up.. its nice that arnav came to a small gathering of khushi's colleagues just to know with whom khushi is working.. he was relieved to meet them and himself felt in easy atmosphere with them.. agree with him main thing was he was with khushi, being with her is everything nothing else matter... loved the update

thanks for pm 😊   
Hiya! New reader here. Just read all your updates and I'm loving it! Khushi and Payal are so lucky to have such parents. I cannot believe they allow akash to come over at night! They are so laid back!

Khushi is really independent yet her relationship with her father means so much to her. I feel so proud of khushi for leaving her dreams and settling with her fathers decision. Shows how much importance she has for her family. Garima is such a typical mother. Shes like mother hen. Always worrying about her children.

Payal and akash relationship is hilarious! Payals character is quite in your face! She's very honest.
But it seems like akash has changed her little. For someone who is a bit of a workoholic She actually took time off to look after akash. Thy both love eachother even though they won't admit to themselves!

Absolutely love how Arnav and Khushi support eachother. They are always there for eachother. They care for eachother so much. Hope anjalis doubts about khushi is over soon.

I've sent a buddy request. Pls pm when u next update.
I really like the simplicity of the update, its neither dramatic or over bored, its just like we reading some very entertaining book.
I prefer to read those books which set up with my mind, me and my mind only accept simplicity and that's why I loving it each and every update till now

the bonding, love, understanding between arnav khushi you hardly seen between today young couples, the way she asked him abt his tensed face, the way he respond to her.

Khushi went with him to his social gathering and try to fit into his world and he also doing the same to fit with her.

he really loves his crazy love lady and I love him :)

Arnav badly wanted to help his friend but everyone is not like arnav who ready to help.
what if he take up this case
Arnav-khushi's easy going relatiomship is fun to read... I guess Their weekend gataway helped them to recoupe well for the day to day happennings once again...

Aman ka kya karega aab , Arnav???

Haaa... Vignesh's household is surely a replica of my grandparents huz... :D :)
felt too nics readina the description :) :)
Edited by kooldewdrop - 10 years ago
 i hope ur frnd get well soon...prayed to babaji for ur frnd's speedy recovery...
this arnav and khushi r not married yet...but they know each other so well...the love the way khushi  comfort arnav and took part in the arnav's matter... i feel bad for aman and his sister..why cant' arnav took up his case??good to find that arnav is feeling comfortable at khushi's frnd  place.. i want to know what happened at farm house??😆