Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Anjali's concern disturbed me. I agree Khushi is independent and strong but that doesnt mean that she would put something else before Arnav and give that prioity. 

"She wanted to say so much, tell him that she truly believed she could have it all only when she followed her heart, that she could never be happy doing what she was doing right now, but she couldn't bring herself to say it aloud. Her father seemed to have made up his mind not to let her pleas get to him, and she was tired of trying. She loved her father and just kept reminding herself of that fact to stop herself from resenting the man in front of her, who was hell bent on keeping her from pursuing her dream. " ----ah! beautifully written, emotionally I felt touched by Khushi's yearning to be trusted by her father in her capabilities
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
someone suggested this FF ...u have a great style
pls dnt make it like other FF and seperate them
make them realise how imp. they are without seperations
pls add me n PM list i have sent u a buddy request as well
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
first sorry for the late comment, very busy these days.

Anjali's doubts are genuine, but I don't feel the way she does about Khushi-Arnav. Yes, there are certain elements which are important in Khushi's life, but Arnav has his own place in her life. He is very important for her. He and his opinion matters to Khushi.
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm some how I kinda tend to agree with Hitler Di! but I just fervently hope Im proved wrong!!

and then the awkward moment which both of them tried to clear off! its nice to see them both moving ahead or atleast trying to!

Cheers

and about that article! eww shit! how can people get so low? evertyn is not about looks! god dammit would they say the same if their family girls won and they are no beauty queen? chauvinist jerks! 
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Chapter 3

The last part of this chapter with Arnav and Khushi's thoughts combined reminded me of this movie where the man is lamenting about being nothing special and the woman reminds him that he is average and that is so refreshing...dont remember the name though...

Anyway, great chapter, Twiggy. The way you have changed Arnav's character and given everyone else a bit of the ASR we know of the show is amazing. One can identify with him, maybe not fully but somewhere one can with the insecurities of not being good enough, with not being driven enough, with everyone else being better etc and its heartening to see how Khushi works around these feelings. She is like a rock for him in this chapter like he was for her in the previous ones.

Payal seems like a headstrong, pehle bolo phir socho kinds and Akash the exact opposite...somehow I see this with her thoughts about Arnav becoming an issue later on but lets wait for the later to come.

I love Arnav's relationship with the Gupta family. Its coming along beautifully.

Great job.

PS - I am sorry for the late catching up. Have a lot on my mind. Sorry again.
AngelTeen thumbnail
Chapter 4

Okay, now I dont know which relationship I like best here! Everything is so homely, so nice! Arnav does have a place in the heart of everyone in the Gupta family like they all do in his. The entire feeling is coming across very well.

And Garima...so cute how nervous she is about Khushi and how guilty in a way about JNU...sigh. I still dont agree with the decision but I guess whats done is done and its good everyone is making an attempt to understand the other's POV.

Good job. :)
AngelTeen thumbnail
Chapter 5

Novelty indeed.

The relationship Arnav and Khushi share in this story is beautiful. He understands her like she understands him and they both have this one world which no one else is privy to. They are both eachother's biggest support, arent they? I loved how Arnav shot Shashi an accusing look but along with that how Shashi recognized it for what it was and also the real truth behind his daughter's words.

This is a story about relationships and each is coming across so beautifully.

Arnav's gift was so thoughtful, so amazing. Sigh. Falling in love with the Arnav here, Twiggy!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Chapter 6

Once again a chapter delving into human emotions and relationships and so beautifully too. As much as one wants to stay mad at Shashi, its scenes like these where you cant help but melt. He may not have all the answers but he does try to help in whatever way he can. Sigh. Love the father-daughter bond.

And Anjali is introduced with a mind and thoughts of her own. Cant say I agree or disagree with her appraisal of Khushi just yet because its just not been that long enough as yet but it will be interesting to watch her attitude and relationship with Khushi and Arnav unfold.
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anjali is being her usual protective self. She wants the best for Arnav and no one is good enough for him in her eyes :)

Shashi knows and understands Kushi's turmoil, but is also protective of her. He wants her to have an alternative  career where she can fall back to if things doesn't go as expected in publishing business. Sometimes, it is difficult for parents to let go of their child, as they don't want them to face what they faced in life. Impasse ..that little word has so much to say in this scene..
Arshi200 thumbnail
awesome story...loved it  😃