Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 - Page 26

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Res, too late in the night, Will updt tomorrow, pinky promise.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey!! u do know how awesome u r ,don't u??...
I wonder from where do u guys get such amazing ideas...
this is an amazing story...
I loved all the teasing by arnav to akash that was in I guess 2 or  3 chap...
m fond of payal too...
and  arnav khushi  have their ow charm
this is really a masterpiece story and m enjoying reading...
m eagerly looking forward to more updates...
plz update soon
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
A mother's anxiety never abates! And I can vouch for that. 
I liked the whole mother-daughter convo in the beginning.

But Payal's apology took the cake! That was very well-written, Twiggy!
I enjoyed reading that part, and it gave me a real sense of what the equation is between Payal, her Mom, and  Arnav .

But now I can't wait to see what has happened on Khushi's first day.
So update soon!
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...Arnav is mine. Bas. Khushi's is going to have to find another wonderful, caring, sweet, funny guy for herself. πŸ˜†

Seriously the way you have written Arnav is just wonderful - I can totally say that while he may feel anchorless this character is the anchor for many people around him; his cheerfulness, sense of humour, and overall awesomeness - is it a wonder that even the Guptas think the world of him?

Payal...I can understand where she is coming from, but family or no family, her bluntness and lack of tact is just too much. I'm glad she apologised at least. I hope Khushi tells Arnav just how special and wonderful he is...

I hope we get to see more of Akash too - he and Payal are too funny! 

Wonder how Khushi's first day will be??
.caprice. thumbnail

I loved the equation between Payal and Garima. It reeked of a certain nostalgia, it seemed as if the author was missing their mother whilst writing this update.

Arnav and Payal were another story altogether. I have never enjoyed an uncomfortable apology until now. It seems unkind of me to laugh, for I too turn into a mess of fumbling words whilst apologizing, but it cannot be helped. I must giggle!

Oh, please do update soon! Thank you for the message!

-Sangfroid
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome ff.
Lol...payal was too funny!
I luv this arnav n khushi.
Garima n sashi's behaviour is justified as parents :)
marleylerner thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love how you bring out the characters by highlighting different sets of relationships in each chapter. Garima is such a mommy- decided what's better for Khushi and yet feels conflicted. And of course the worrying that never ends. Teasing her own daughter about midnight escapades with boyfriend was refreshingly amusing. Cool Mom!
The Arnav-Payal equation is interesting to say the least. They've known each other forever to the point that she feels that she doesn't need to hold her tongue in front of him and yet does not realise how badly she hurt him. But her apology was balanced she didn't go overboard in reassuring him. She said he's honest and competent at what he does and she didn't have the right to judge him but she didn't say her opinion was wrong. Blunt as she is you'd expect her to be honest and not saccharine sweet. Fair enough. 
It's so cool that Garima knows him so well. And he's so damn warm, how can everyone not love him. 
Waiting to see what Khushi's arrival brings. And what's in the bag Arnav brought? I'm really curious for some reason!πŸ˜›

The chapter was heartwarming as usual. 
thanks so much and get well soon.

P.S. I kinda missed the Khushboo-Anjana stuff.πŸ˜†
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This Arnav is a keeper. He may not be ambitious but he is supportive, kind, sweet, caring and loving towards the people around him. To me those qualities are far more important. He is like the perfect boyfriend and probably even perfect husband material.

I dont appreciate Payal's lack of tact, its one thing to have an opinion on everything but another thing to express it all. But chalo she at least apologised.

I like what you are doing with this story, it feels like a slice of everyday life and there are very few who can capture that and make it an engaging story.
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
In my opinion, Arnav is one of the increasingly rare sane voices in this increasingly crazy world of ours...where people seem to be more in love with ideas or things than people themselves.

Love him...and Khushi is indeed lucky to have him.

Falling in love with this story...and it's been only four chapters..😊

shona231289 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
read all 4 chapters in one go...loved it