Frequent Posters

ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Great update! Garima is so sweet a mom! She actually resembles mine a bit! 😆
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That was awesome! I mean, i never really read of sucha strong bonding b/w arnav and payal before!

And the way u portrayed it clearly dipicted their characters and friendship!   😃
and the kidney part was hilarious!
And i already adore arnav!
And khushis mum was being a typicalll mother!

Thanx for the happy reading moment!
nishi22 thumbnail
Awesum update..thanx for pm
soppy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god!...its soo cute to see everyone worked up just because its her first day of work.
Family is like that!
Thanks for the pm
Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knew Payal never meant to hurt Arnav... she is just a little blunt I guess...  
Im actually a vee bit jealous of Payal... I know we all want Arnav to oursleves , well atleast I do... but I actually love the kind of relationship Payal and Arnav share...  like two friends where almost anything goes...

Khushi's mom being all nervous and jittery because it was Khushi's first day was adorable... 
I like how they kept Jalebi batter prepared😆

Fabulous update... n thanx for the PM😊
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice,...

Hope Khushi had a good day at work...Arnav already at her home...it's feels so heartfelt...loving it!
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter
Loved it
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely FF. Just when I think ok I have read or am reading most of the interesting FFs on this forum, I go find another one! And this one is a gem!
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Garima! Typical mother torn between your daughter and husband but worships for both's happiness equally!!

Loved how Garima pulled Payals leg and then asked her or I would say simply voiced out that she needs to apologize to Arnav!

Nd the Bond these two share! Aww cho chweet! She's this caring sister!! Nytyn for her sisters happiness!!

And then the kiss and make, I mean apologies and laughter ofcourse the banter! Perfect finish with a cup of coffee! Sweet!

And glad you updated, but do take care :)

Cheers
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...I love this story so much and don't you dare delete me from your PM list even by mistake.

Mothers, now what can I say about them, that's how they behave just like Garima, over anxious and over protective...there is a tiny bit of guilt factor as well because of other issue about Khushi's career decision although that was for Khushi's own benifit.

Payal I love her character it's so real and loving in her own way. She is not very conventional is she? She does really love Arnav, she was so funny apologising that at one point it did't seem like she was saying sorry.

Arnav he is such sweet guy that it's unbelievable, I Absolutly adore this Arnav, can I do Rabba Ve with him, no use even trying as he is really hung on to Khushi in a very faithful way, that's another very endearing quality he has, I think I am repeating myself I said the same thing in my last comment, oh well I feel that way about him after reading this update too.

Story is moving amazingly well, please continue soon.
Really glad that you are feeling better.
Thanks for the PM.