Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful update! So Payal is not bad! She just speak without thinking I guess. It was nice of her to say sorry to Arnav and Arnav didn't make it easy for her. So its Khushis first day at her office? Cant wait to know how that went. Did Arnav bring anything to Khushi 😳
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Me

Sorry for the late un-Res. Twigs - Had a rather difficult evening and night thanks to my little one!! Sigh!

The chapter itself was actually flawless in the way you established the very regular but endlessly endearing relationship between Garima and Payal - the mother and older daughter worrying / not worrying about the younger sister on her first day of something - I think you could have recorded some event from my life and written it down - that was how real it felt to me.

I think Garima was right in pointing out what Payal did to Arnav. Sometimes we let ourselves become to complacent in the way we treat others - it simply escapes our notice that every relationship, no matter how close needs a certain level of sensitivity even in honesty. 

Payal is an interesting person - very real. I've seen these girls around me. Their hearts are in the right place but their tongues wag a lot more carelessly. And I can imagine that at some level it is also because people with passion for something don't really understand those without a drive. Thankfully, Payal does want to be good to Arnav. She also does like him for his positives. But does that mean that she couldn't have differences with him? Nah...Don't think he expects that either. Just a little tact...

I love the little nuances you are bringing in. Now the wait for Khushi to be back from her first day!

Edited by meera30 - 10 years ago
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
In life, we very rarely meet someone who is purely angelic (white) or pure evil (black). Therefore humans have mostly become synonymous with shades of gray. No wonder then Shades of Gray was such a huge hit πŸ˜³

On a serious note...you have proven beyond doubt that Payal is not a bad person. After all she is a good daughter, a wonderful sister who looks out for Khushi and intelligent too...studying medicine and all. 

However, she has more darker shades than anyone else in this story thus far. She is insensitive to begin. I say this because she did not think of  apologizing to Arnav  properly without her mother prodding her. For a future doctor... her insensitivity doesnt speak well for her. 

She knows Arnav better than Akassh because she has known him longer? Not really. she didnt realize what would hurt him and Khushi knew. So not really Payal. You don't know Arnav. 

Between Payal's aggression and Akaash's sweet nature, it is easy to see who calls the shots in this relationsip. 

Intersting update. Waiting to see where you are going with this story πŸ˜†

hey! glad you are feeling better now😊

Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
lazyleaves thumbnail
Chapter 3

Twiggy,

What a perfectly incorrect time to read this update! I am fasting! And here you are talking about dosa and sambhaar!

What? Arnav and the Guptas know about PaYash πŸ˜† Kya popat hua hai unka :D

Are Arnav and Khushi engaged? The Guptas seem to adore Arnav.

I am liking a cluttered Arnav and an organized Khushi a lot. They are different and I like different 😊

I want to πŸ‘ you for the picture board you described in Khushi's room - so realistic. I wonder how much is true with your true life especially the kissing picture πŸ˜‰ *ducks chappals*

Aww! Why is Arnav feeling bad? Not everyone is a brainy or an achiever. If everyone would be an achiever, life would be so dull. And he has her and make that buddhu understand that she would never leave him :D

Finally, Twigs, you naughty naughty babua 😳 You made such a fine mockery of the show and the forum. One nice kissie to you for that :D

A cherish-able chapter ⭐️
Edited by lazyleaves - 10 years ago
lazyleaves thumbnail
Chapter 4

Twigs,

Garima is a typical mother. The daughter has her first day of office and she is all nervous πŸ˜†

I simply love it when authors show us a friendly banter between Arnav and Payal. I just ❀️ it :D I am glad that Garima understands Khushi's plight. I know Shashi does too. But I am still angry on Shashi 😑 And it is better that I don't speak about the career choice, I will end up ranting again.

This update was focused totally on Payal and Arnav and I didn't miss ArHi at all. Now that is an achievement.

Now what I like most about this story is that it feels I am looking in to the house of two families and being a part of their daily routine πŸ‘

I just hope when Khushi returns home, she is not very unhappy :( Warna mera gussa badh jaayega 😑

BTW, don't mind but the culture you belong to reflects in your writing and I love that :D

Edited by lazyleaves - 10 years ago
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovely part, like this Payaal and Arnav bonding

update soon
Edited by binimoti - 10 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res😊

I so loved the update. Well, mothers will be mothers. They are the one who worry for us, when we should be the one doing that. That is their way of showing love & affection :)
I am glad payal apologized to arnav. It happens sometime that unknowingly you touch that raw nerve of a person which hurts them the most. And when you are one of the close family friend to them, it hurts more.
Loved the bond they share :)

P.S. Belated happy Birthday Vee. Wish you an awesome 17 :-)
Edited by dj_arshifan - 10 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Arnav n Payal's relation
I jus hop Payal in future thinks before she speaks hehehe
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even though Khushi wasn't present there but her presence was constantly felt.

It's such a beautiful feeling to know that so many people  love you and are there for you.

Could actually feel Payal's difficulty but glad she didn't let her ego come in between. One should go to extreme lengths to keep your near and dear ones happy.
Edited by IronButterfly - 10 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For this update - my feelings 

Uncommonly make an impression if and only if together (9)!

Love the Payal Arnav relationship- its so real and nice!! The Khushi Arnav relationship seems smooth in contrast!