Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I've fallen in love with this Arnav and this story.

Most of us are like him, simple people whose only goal in life is to earn good money and live happily with their loved ones.

I loved the breakfast table conversation. Loved the way Arnav teased Aakash ith Daliya and the midnight cheeseczke mission. I too would prefer to eat Dosa over dAliya, for sure.

Payal was maybe a little insensitive, but that is how some people are.
Hated it when Arnav was hurt. I'm already getting possissive about him.πŸ˜†

Arnav and wkhushi are so different yet so imilar.
Love their unfying love for each other.
I particularly loved the line where Arnav is upset with God for keeping Khushi away from him for the first ten years of his life. Haaye! This is what I call love. 
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just read the update... I m in a hurry now so I am going to keep it short... That was a very long update but it was so beautifully written that I kept longing for more...

I dint realize how but believe me when I tell that my eyes teared up when I read the last paragraph... a simple man indeed... But I don't find him simple, I just find him adorable... Someone to cherish... Hats off for creating such a wonderful character... Of all the Arnav's I have come across this Arnav is the most adorable one... I have fallen so deeply in love with him...

The first half Arnav-Akash conversation was damn hilarious... It just established the cool relationship that the brothers share...

Every character is well shaped... Payal... My god what a girl... Creatives show take a bow here... If the shows Payal n Akash were half of what you have shown, then they wouldn't have been left with nothing good to do...

I loved Arnav n khushi's first meeting... It just made me understand that I have signed up to read a fiction that I going to CHERISH for my life...

Ps: where you kidding us when you told that this is your first trail in writing... You can give a run to many professional writers out there

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Unresd on pg 18.

Twiggy mujhe maaf karde 😊
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyed reading Arnav and Aakash's banter. Wished the same was shown in the show too.

I like the fact that both families are okay with their children's relationships. It's important for the couple that they're parents are okay with their relationships as it gives them confidence and security.

Payal is somewhat like me i think. Outspoken to the point of being rude at times. I can get like that too. No malice is intended though.

Their rooms depict their personalities. Interesting role reversal that you've given them.

Arnav speaking about his insecurities was so endearing. Heartening to know how Khushi feels about it.

The crossword backdrop gives this a unique flavour and the fact that he's a lawyer like me makes me happy.
nnhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
just  read NB's update and she mentioned this FF . I don't know how I missed this one...

It is hard for a child ,when the parents make decisions about their lives , but then , I faced something similar and now I look back and try to imagine what would have happened if i had followed my dream and not my parents,but then...

Arnav , i love. i would like to see where his life leads him.
Pyal and Akash are cute and love the Arnav ,Akash cheese cake conversation.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
a simple man with simple desires who wants to love and be loved. extraordinary that is. lovely updates. abnegation made me smile. and that little take off on ipk... thanks. khushboo tried to kill anjana with a scorpion...πŸ˜†
sochanatha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okay i was already in love with Arnav here and you just made sure that not only i better start admire and  respect him for the genuine and 'not-so-extraordinary' person that he is but also i never fall out of love with him!! you made him the most real one just like that.. how many of us really know what we want from life,what we want to become in our life? he has his share of flaws with a generous, loving heart which beats for the people he loves and cares and wants to keep close all his life... i am so touched with this side of his character!!
i just admire and adore the relationship he and khushi share...and really waiting want to see how their relationship progresses through all the ups n downs of life...
though i understand Payal was being straight forward in her statements,but i didnt quite get the reason of her in-sensitiveness..her two statements seems contradict each other and i really want to know the real share for her earlier thoughts.
Arnav-Akash part was fun and absolute delight to read... haha.. the story Arnav made to make Akash spill the truth!! πŸ˜†
a lovely chapter yet again...
waiting for the next one already.. :D
.caprice. thumbnail

The title of this story drew me to it as a moth would fly to a flame. I have a weakness for good vocabulary :-)

I enjoy the parallel you have drawn between the chapters and the word of the crossword. It is a unique yet simple way to express the emotion behind the chapter. As they say -- "The greatest ideas are the simplest" :-)

I also enjoy your sense of humor and the clever switch between the personalities of the two characters from the show.

I await to read more of their banter, please do update soon

-Sangfroid
harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Read the three chapters in a go. I just couldn't stop , once I had started.
You have described the characters beautifully especially Arnav's. I loved the last lines of the third chapter. Also it is not heavy duty stuff and I really enjoyed the playful banter and humour laced conversations.The issues you are portraying through Arnav and Khushi are very common and general. Often many of us come across such dilemmas and indecisiveness in our real life. 

PS : The crossword ongoing through the story is a very innovative idea. Also you have have used it brilliantly as a drop back for the emotions felt by the characters.
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How many people are like Arnav, ie don't have a particular passion, but just 'fall' into a line of work? Many of us are like that I think; I would say it's Anjali, Akash, Khushi and Payal who are the rarer type of people who have a desire to do something - not necessarily rare in terms of talent, because I think most people have a talent but do not realise it, but in that they know what they want to do.

I love your Arnav and I felt that Payal was harsh, but if that's the way she feels so be it. He underestimates himself though: his passion is to love and care for his family and to love Khushi and be with her . He's extremely lucky in that the object of his affection also recognises how wonderful, loving and special he truly is..and reciprocates his love...sigh!!

Akash is too funny! The IPK spoof was spot on! The vociferous indignation when Arnav spoke about Khushboo as being a villain!!! Knuckle pain? Midnight...cakes in Payal's room??? πŸ€£

This is so wonderful! I cannot wait to see what happens to each of these characters..
Edited by moomin4455 - 10 years ago