Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_BA thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the quick updates, it really helps keeping the story fresh in my head...and also thanks for the PM😊

I honestly loved this chapter. There were so many elements to it, and we are starting to learn a little of the back story which is great...I like how you are adding in bits and pieces and not the whole thing just yet (at least that's what I think you're doing!).

The beginning was great. Loved the conversation between the two brothers (or cousins?). I like seeing this funny side to Arnav. But the question is, why does he want Akash to take Nani to the temple for 4 weeks...is it a daily visit to the temple or a month long stay??

Arnav calls Khushi's parents by their first names, that's different for sure. It seems like he has a great relation with them, will love to find out how that happened. And wow, Arnav eats 8 dosas, that's unheard of😊

I really wonder what Payal's issue about Arnav's career is about. He's not harming anyone and he's not doing anything illegal...I think it was quite rude of her to talk to him like that. I feel like there's more to it than her being upset about him being a divorce attorney.

You are definitely portraying Arnav in a different light...he's messy, he's funny, he's insecure...so many shades to him. I was a little surprised at his vulnerability at the end. I hope he doesn't let it fester for too long as that could be potentially harmful...he could lose Khushi in the process if he lets his insecurities get to him too much. But I like this supportive Khushi. I just hope she shares those final thoughts with him, so he knows how much he means to her!

And I absolutely loved the first crossword they did together...perfect word for a pair who would end up in love! And I absolutely love this concept of her doing these crosswords and him helping her.

I feel like there are so many details in this story that I'm missing out somehow, but I'm really looking forward to seeing where this story goes!

Sorry for all the rambling, just have so many thoughts in my head after reading your story!
This was a lot easier to follow.. I loved the breakfast banter..
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Those that know me know I love comedy and I really enjoyed reading about this sly and funny Arnav..

How he puts Akash on the spot and gets him to agree for 4 weeks of Mandir chauffeuring is priceless!!

Loved this different spin on Arnav who is a foodie and in a different profession. Loved the part about the crossword puzzle and the picture gave insight as to how close they really are..

Looking forward to future updates! Thanks Disha for recommendation.
Edited by ssyahoo - 10 years ago
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow loved it.. Looks like this is completely different versions of Arnav and Khushi.. Loved Arnav and Akash talk... hahahhahaha they are not worried about the doing IT lol..

LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res5eva for chapter 2 & 3 

ps. Un-res will be dun via telepathy after the likes are received TFS

unres vey: 

I loved Shashi and Garima's conversation! As a young adult trying to be independent it is hard to understand our parent's perspectives and all the qualms they have..but I love the way you have justified their stance. 

MOSHE'S!!!!! DAMMIT I WANT TO GO. cuff parade, tfs. 

I enjoy that payal and akash are given a substantial relationship, and they are their own individuals. I really do like this payal, she is a total older sister with her views on khushi, her relationship, her future and supporting daddy..! 

Thank you for keeping it real! ps. I think webster dictionary be my companion for khushi's crossword puzzle solving time. 

Ewww daliya and Om Nom Nom to crisy thin dosas! (sorry so much food talk, its important wokay and Arnav agrees, yay!) 

OMG a light hearted arnav is always fun, and akash is as always meek and easily riled up! LOVED the jibe at IPK, never thought we would hear these two talking about it! 

Wow payal did a number of arnav ya? So he isn't as cool and composed as he might seem..interesting. 

I love the way you narrated a+k's lau story, fresh..so childhood sweethearts of sorts? 

WOW. Hello opposite of ASR...Twiggy! WONDERFUL job. I am super proud of you for giving us a man who may think he is not living upto his full potential..but love the way you supported that through khushi's words. 

Cannot wait to see where this is headed! Updex soon yaara...! 

Luna
ps. sorry about ridiculous lateness 
Edited by LooneyLuna - 10 years ago
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just adore this Arnav...and I'm enjoying their family conversations...feel's so real..

Very nicely written...so glad you took ths initiative!
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Twiggy I loved and enjoyed the update except for Ms prickly hot Payal Gupta!
I am not as pissed off with her as am disappointed in her.
When you have a friend and family like her why do you need enemies?
She doesn't even realize that her penchant of speaking truth is making a dent in Arnav's already shaky confidence and her sis needs to put extra effort to restore it somehow.

It's surprising how people dont realize that speaking truth may actually harm your very loved ones!

It's not rare to not know your passion, what you really like doing at young age! I am sure Arnav will find his true call one day! In fact people who excel in their professions may also not be happy with what they are doing. If not so then we wont be having IITians turning to music, teaching professions and some like Arvind Gupta becoming toy makers in spite of great paying jobs they might have had!

I really liked the ties Guptas and Arnav's family share! Loved Arnav-Akash convo and your twist on our fav show to wring out truth from Akash. (secret soap watcher)

And lastly I love the bond Khushi and Arnav share!
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

After reading through Shashi,and Garima's conversation I understand why he doesnt want Khushi to pursue her interest.As most of parents,he too wants his child's future to be secure.And so he thinks her profession will ensure that rather than her interest.

I can very well understand what Khushi is going thro,She might say she has come to accept the brighter side.But her heart knows better.

Akash,Payal are very cute.I loved their cheesecake argument.πŸ˜†

Arnav teasing Akash about the TV show.[ good similar findings of the names]

Also loved how A and K are in love with each other.They have wonderful understanding.The contrast in their room displaying traits.
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Few things that just popped out from this chapter...

HP makes Daliya and akash the businessman eats it?😲 (I know his being a businessman has nothing to do with his tastebud preferences yet I couldn't help but give include his designation.)

No moaning, bedsheet ruffling for Payash? Hai re DM...aisa kyun? I expect the same vehemence that Payal displayed while arguing with Arnav when she is with Aaksh as well...bas meri iccha.

I know that the two families have known each other for a long time and hat the two couples have been couples or some time as well...but the fact that Arnav calles Khushi's parents by their first name intrigued me.

IPK parodied and that too perfectly! AZR and his 50 shades made me grin but it was Anjana and Khushboo that had me giggling. Waise why wasn't Shyam's name not changed?πŸ˜‰

Now that I'm done with the other things, let me come to the essence of the chapter. For me this was an Arnavlicious chapter. I was wondering as to why you weren't divulging anything about him in the past two chapters, but let me tell you this one did full justice to him. It explained Payal's description of him and it was a pleasant change for him to not be the suave, antsy and wound up businesman that we've seen so many times. His thoughts on how Khushi would eventually be bored of him owing to how hs his touched a chord but then what was more important was the way you ended the chapter...indeed it is his this quality that makes him unique.

Loved this one!
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Twiggy I was too tired last night so I slept early and woke up late. Will read in a bit.

Tab tak yeh ley: Res...

Arre wah! Lamba update.

The way Arnav was pulling Aakash's leg was sooo realistic. Siblings tease each other in front of authority all the time. What is the fun to do it in private? πŸ˜‰

But I like daliya... But not more than dosa πŸ˜ƒ

Aakash may be a gentleman (toh achcha bachcha hain!) and he may watch the show Di is obsessed with... How does Arnav know so much about the show that he can mock it? Bata mujhe???

You know I was wondering how could Garima and Shashi be so cool about Payal-Aakash and Arnav-Khushi... about ArHi I even thought about after reading the last update and with the first scene itself you made me wonder about both the couples.

But the fact that Garima and Shashi know both the guys since they were kids helped build their trust over the years. Yeh log neighbours hain kya?

I can undst Arnav. I have lived/ live everyday with over-achieving sisters too. But the only difference between Arnav and me is that I am too lazy to care πŸ˜†

The way you write about ArHi is like reading how ying fits into yang. They are so in sync.

PS: I loved the way you twisted IPK ka story line with those tweaked names. πŸ˜†

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 10 years ago