Fan Fictions

#1PolemicJackanapes: Complete [Note + Blog Link Pg154] 3Jan 2016 - Page 11

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Res

Ah i think I might be falling in love with Arnav. He is perfect in being that person that we all really are underneath. At least I am. What is the goal of life after all? Wanderlusts are real. And strangely they are the one who are happy - could that be termed escapist? Maybe. But what if the answer is the pursuit of happiness as the ultimate goal - of freedom to be...

It is tough to be that person. There are always people who will retort that wanderlusts are there because they can be - because they don't have to worry about survival...What is the answer...Strangely...Arnav is now the key character for me. I want to see where you take him...and how it changes / strengthens what he shares with Khushi...

I won't say anything about Payal - she was forthright and direct...people are that way. And honestly, sometimes you need those around you, even if only to assure yourself that you are OK.

Of course, the Akash-Arnav conversation was funny. poor Akash ...didn't get THE move right...tell him I can introduce him to a certain Swami if he be interested. ;)

Edited by meera30 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Res

That was a hilarious start to this update and I loved every word in that conversation between nani, Akash and Arnav. Here raizada's are the more intersting clan ... humour seems to be their thing while the Gupta's though brilliant are a rather serious family. Therefore less exciting.

Dosa and daliya convo, take on IPK and the arm twist where aakash's knuckled hurt and the temple trip negotiation...laugh riot. 🤣

So, Meera's arnav got the arm twist perfectly and your aakash struggled and doesnt want his girl to know that he is not so macho afterall🤣

I was a bit taken aback to know that law is considered average and lawyers not respected. 

It is like we all love to hate bankers because they make big fat bonuses but can you imagine the world without bankers...our money wouldn't be worth much. Similarly, law to me are as good as business, singing, medicine, engineering or writing. It is how you use that profession to make a difference.Dont doctors want to make money r the singers or the engineers or arent they corrupt too? (I'm not a lawyer nor have I or any one in my family done Law) 

If arnav is insecure in his choices it is the people around him that are making him feel thus. SAD.

I'm not a huge fan of kissing without brushing but there are times when passion goes beyond hygeine. 

Secondly the kiss bringing peace and serenity ...hmmm. A kiss on the cheek gives you peace but a proper kiss...always carries you away else where unless ofcourse it is apeck on the lips😳

A very intersting update Twiggy. Humourous and emotional ...

I love the funny arnav. I know for a fact that you love Arnav too😆

Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

*Edited*

Chapter 2:

Wow one daughter a doctor and the other an engineer the perfect indian family.  The only 2 career options made available to children of a 'normal' middle class family for a very long time. So i guess its time to pat  Mrs &Mr. Gupta for doing a damn good job of raising their daughters as per the society standards.  

But can i just share with you that i am so glad that mindset of people is already changing in this regard and parents are willing to let their children experiment with their choices. 

Coming to the update, i don't really blame khushi's parents they want to protect her and don't want her to suffer in any way. Parents always will want the moon and the stars for their child and protect the child from all the hardships that they ever endured. 

I am glad that payal was feeling sorry for letting her sister down, the bond between 2 sisters is so special.  We always expect our sisters to be our partners in crime in all our mischief and be our support while facing the enemy line. 
Payal and Akash well thats an interesting equation, already in love yet to confess to the same but. 

Felt really sad for Khushi when she finally decides to give up her dreams for her father's happiness. 

Chapter 3:

My heart goes out this Arnav, who has his share of insecurities.  The burden of being the common bird in the midst of exotic ones is a tad bit difficult to carry. 
No wonder the poor guy  seeks reassurances from his love that he is worthy enough for her. 

Loved the start of the update the lovely banter between 2 brothers and hiding the same from their grandmother.  And i loved the twisted tale of IPK that you wrote for us to enjoy and had a good laugh at it esp the arm twisting part of it. 😆

But i fail to understand payal's strong condemnation to arnav's job, she came on a bit strong for me...i am sure she must have strong reasons for the same.  Maybe she is too opinionated 
I love the detailing that you give to your updates...So descriptive its almost like seeing things in front of you. 

I am already in love with the equation that Arnav and khushi share they understand each other so well.  

And i am extremely intrigued to find how this story is going to proceed.  

Edited by kondhili - 10 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Okay, so...I see Shashi's point, and you addressed it very very well. Parents are afraid of what would happen to their kids in the future, and they want to secure their future as much as possible. I am all too familiar with that.

But, if we never take chances, how will we ever achieve our dreams?

Loved the little fight between Aakash and Payal.

So the pairs are all set, no jumping off the cliff for love in this story, eh? 😉

Loved it! And sorry for the late unres!

Ch 3!

Loved loved loved the convo between Aakash and Arnav! LMAO! He watches IPK? And I think the question Aakash should have asked is, how does Arnav know so much about it? Huh?

Payal's a fire-cracker, isn't she? Her accusations are misplaced, but still. Good to see she can hold her own.

Love that Arnav is insecure too! I am loving the angle of making him the chaotic, unsure, spontaneous one instead of Khushi. Let's see how their relationship is shifted because of that.

Sorry for the MU! LOL! I thought I res'd after ch 2 only!
Edited by BlueMystique - 10 years ago
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
res edited

Its really weird that Arnav ended up with Khushi. I mean both are so different. But, love never sees rationality, because if it does its not love. This tells a lot as why Arnav is so much insecure about Khushi. Always wanting reassurances from her part regarding his position in her life.

Akash trying the arm twisting move on Payal I could never think of it in the show. The 50 shades of hot.

Is everything right between Arnav and Payal. was Payal's opinion intended to show that Payal doesn't have a very good opinion about Arnav or was intended to just tell us a bit more about Arnav will have to wait and watch.

Edited by aura9 - 10 years ago
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😃 
Arnav-Aakash and Nani conversation was absolutely hilarious ...
specially Arnav arm-twisting Aakash's into taking Nani to the temple ...

Dosa verses Daliya porridge ... 🤢 
Naturally Dosa 😆 and specially if it means going to Khushi's house ...
Some appetite he has ... 8 Dosa's !!!

Payal was taking her frustration out on Arnav just because he is a lawyer !
she should realise that every field has a negative and a positive to it ...

Khushi was right in pacifying Arnav ... even though he has not choosen a career of his choice ...
all he has to do is put his all in what he is doing and someday he can be a brilliant lawyer ...
it is not what you do but how you do it that matters in the end ...

but the sweetest was "The only thing I have ever really wanted is you, and I have that..."

Thanks Twiggy ... you write brilliantly ...
Edited by Kishmish - 10 years ago
nishi22 thumbnail
Awesum part..
Thanx for pm.
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Really intriguing and eye catching title :)

It's really hard to believe that this is your first FF as it looks so effortlessly well written.

All the characters are well etched, believable and interesting and the plot itself seems quite novel as far as Arshi FFs are concerned. That Arnav and Khushi are already together in chapter 1 itself and Arnav is a divorce attorney with a shaky self esteem makes for a very interesting read ! 

Looking forward to seeing how the plot unfolds :))
Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago
sman thumbnail
I love ur take n this sweet Arnav...too good
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: AquaSandhya

Res

That was a hilarious start to this update and I loved every word in that conversation between nani, Akash and Arnav. Here raizada's are the more intersting clan ... humour seems to be their thing while the Gupta's though brilliant are a rather serious family. Therefore less exciting.

Dosa and daliya convo, take on IPK and the arm twist where aakash's knuckled hurt and the temple trip negotiation...laugh riot. 🤣

So, Meera's arnav got the arm twist perfectly and your aakash struggled and doesnt want his girl to know that he is not so macho afterall🤣

I was a bit taken aback to know that law is considered average and lawyers not respected. 

It is like we all love to hate bankers because they make big fat bonuses but can you imagine the world without bankers...your money wouldn't be worth much. Similarly, law to me are as good as business, singing, medicine, engineering or writing. It is how you use that profession to make a difference.Dont doctors want to make money r the singers or the engineers or arent they corrupt too? (I'm not a lawyer nor have I or any one in my family done Law) 

If arnav is insecure in his choices it is the people around him that are making him feel thus. SAD.

I'm not a huge fan of kissing without brushing but there are times when passion goes beyond hygeine. 

Secondly the kiss bringing peace and serenity ...hmmm. A kiss on the cheek gives you peace but a proper kiss...always carries you away else where unless ofcourse it is apeck on the lips😳

A very intersting update Twiggy. Humourous and emotional ...

I love the funny arnav. I know for a fact that you love Arnav too😆

Just to clear the air. Its not that his profession isn't respected. And I apologize if thats the message that was conveyed.

What I meant to say is that Arnav never dreamed of being one, unlike the others around him who knew exactly what they wanted. He chose this profession because it is respectable and relatively safe, and not because of a passion to be in this field. Hope this clears your concerns 😊