Frequent Posters

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Res!

And yayyy!

Edit:

For the late un-res,

I'm so glad you decided to take the plunge and do this!

And after reading it, the first thought in my head is that you are a real chupi-rustam !

I get the AWW inspiration, and yet, this is different.

I like that they are already in a secure relationship, and love is given and acknowledged on both sides.
Khushi's dilemma is all too real, can't wait to see how you take this forward!

I also liked how you gave us an insight into their relationship without saying too much.
There's still a lot that has to be divulged, but you can count me in for the ride!

Wait that reminds me, isn't an update coming soon?

Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 10 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
First I was O.o at the subject of the email and the sender.

Then O.o at the title.

And now O.o at the content!

So basically O.o x 3 would like to say great job,Twiggy! What a beginning! I can see the inspiration points from AWW but I can see something new too and thats what pulls me. The fact that Khushi is an independent young lady in an obviously mature and honest relationship with Arnav yet yearning for that pat on the back by her father is quite interesting.

The writing style is good too! The quirks are refreshing and original! Great job!! :)
madmaxine thumbnail
I liked the beginning with the crossword puzzle. And Arnav must be some wordsmith to get Jackanapes like that wonly. Sounds like it'll be a fun ride. I'll and try and keep up. As always, apologies in advance if I don't comment regularly. 

Glad you've decided to put on your writing hat Twigster. 
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Twiggy, congratulations 🥳

Great to see you writing on the forum.

Thanks for the pm and for thinking of me.

Huh!!!! All those commenting and clearly analatical skills have come to the fore to give the creative writers a run for the money...great job Twiggy😉

An honest to God, Straight forward conversation between a girl and her guy about the problem of pursuing what they want to do in life, with the blessings of the parent. Very realistic and very relatable. 

Khushi is sweet. She understands that Arnav is a typical guy who is great with words for cross words but has limited vocabulary when it comes to expressing his love for his gf. But this girl understands that because his actions speak louder to her and she voices his love for her. SWEET.

Well, what can I say about Shashi...typical Indian parent...actually...a typical parent who wants his child to have a solid degree so that he/she can have a proper career that ensures some basic comforts in his/her life.  Mum is mum.

Good beginning Twiggy...👍🏼
Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
crazymg.04 thumbnail
this was fab...waiting for updates already😉
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Alright!! the 'Like' button for me is just not working!
Probably the reason being ... i would be wrong to like it...Sorry being brutally honest here ... i did not like it at all! 
simply coz i loved it dammit! :) 

This is just so good! being an ardent follower of Meera's AWW ... can very well relate to the reason behind your inspiration! :)

I must admit ... you sure are damn good a writer for a starter... honestly it defo did not give me an impression that this is your 1st attempt at FF... 

The characterizations appear quite promising to begin with ... Arnav being his candid self but loved the amatory side to hilt! :)
Khushi... i liked her almost autonomous character and her lovableness...
Put together your ARHI rock!  

Thanks so much for sharing this piece of work of yours! i was quite delighted at receiving a PM outta the blues... thanks again for including me in the list :)

Looking forward for you to proceed with the chaps...
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
will read after my exams...
bookmarking:D
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Look who's writing and do frikking well :) and might I say I am a little kicked that in some way I made it to that note before the chapter. Now I'm glad I'm writing AWW hee hee

Aspiring writer cum mechanical engineer. You sure you don't know me at all ;)

I'm so intrigued. Sounds like a great set up and can't wait to read more. All for now. More when I'm back from vacation :)
sman thumbnail
Great concept..loved it..always loved your comments on my fav FFs written by my fav authors mentioned by you..hence your FF is going to rock..good luck ..waiting for more..
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I LOVE the title! It's so spunky :D

Coming to the chapter, I love these characters. Arnav, blatantly honest and so much in love with Khushi, its heartening. And Khushi , torn between studies and her interests-that is something I can relate to on so many levels. And then there is so much anguish in her, energy and her wanting to do better. Continue soon Twiggy! :)