Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Episode Summary

arnav4ever IF-Dazzler
arnav4ever
arnav4ever

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Episode Starts with Ayaan telling humeira he doesnt love her
Ayaan tells Humeira that he will always keeps her happy and he wont hurt her and she says you already did and runs away, Razia sees humeira running away crying and gets angry. Kabira song playing Zoya in the garden ( crying hardcore eyes swollen )Asad coming towards her, Zoya sees Asad gets up and leaves, but her pallu gets stuck in Asads watch, she pulls it out in force and leaves. Tanu comes and touches Asad on the shoulder, he shoves her away, Tanu tells Asad she understands how he feels, everyone is ignoring her too after yesteraday night. Asad asks Tanu what happened last night i dont remeber anything, Tanu tells Asad that he saved her and than he got attacked so she took him in that room to help him and than he woke up and started coming close to her, she tried stoping him but he wouldnt, Asad is angry at himself. Tanveer lies to Asad that he made Tanveer come close to her, she says that she will be badnaam but not let Asad be Bandaam. Asad tells Tanu " Mein tumhe badnaam honay nehi doonga " Tanu says shell tell Zoya it was her fault and smirks, Asad says no he will tell her , she asks what he will tell her and she says that she doesnt deserve someone like me :( . Tanu Smirks again and gets happy talks to herself Tanveer says to herself sorry jammy hameray beech main toh kuch nehi hua. Asad is going to Zoyas room, Dilshaad stops Asad from going to Zoyas Room. Asad says i want to meet Zoya, Dilshaad Zoya sai ? Naam liya toh kaab jab naam lene ka hak koh diya. Asad says he wants to apologize, he goes in Dilshaad yells, Zoyas not in the room Najma and Dilshaad look around the room, Asad finds the tavees remember the day, and realises Zoya left cries tear drop falls on the tavees. " Woh chali gayi ami, chali gayi ." Zoyas Appi comes Home, and yells at Asad because he betrayed her and shes sad mostly because it wasnt a stranger it was one of their own and she regrets leaving her here in India, she leaves and tells Dilshaad to tell her anything about Zoya. Everyone leaves, Tanu goes to Asad touches his arm he pushes her away and leaves, Tanu Smiles and thinks to herself how long will you stay away from me Asad. Dilshaad see Tanu smiling, goes up to her disgusted, says that you have no shame on your face, Tanu says Khala wo Asad, but Dilshaad Tells her that your equally apart of this and seeing your face remind me of what you did to Tanu, i hope you know what i mean. Dilshaad leaves Tanu starts smiling again you want me to leave she thinks to her self i will stay her for ever as the bahu mer pyar sasu maa and laughs (scary) 

PRECAP:

Razia calls Tanu and tells her that her Humeira shouldnt reach Rani ghanj to meet her relative, Razia yells at Ayaan saying that if Humeira doesnt return whos fault will it be 

Team TKF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top