Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Pinky restricts children to speak with Ginny and Rocky. She asks them to choose between her and Sweety. Raavi tells Ginny not to come.

Ginny is worried for her test. Lucky is reading a note from Sweety saying she wants to spend time alone. Lucky thinks it is better as she will become normal.

Sunny is trying to call Rocky. Raashi asks him not to as Pinky will not like. Pinky hears and tells them her fight is their fight now. 

Ginny is asking her friends for notes. Rocky comes and tells if it is about scooter or bike he can help. One of Ginny's friends agrees to give her notes and she leaves.

Pinky's friends have come. One of them thinks she is Sweety and asks her how her chamchi Pinky is and talks bad of Pinky unknowingly. Pinky gets angry

Rocky is with Nanu and telling about the problem. Raavi too comes and tells cousins are also not allowed to speak. Nanu decides to talk to them. 

Sweety is in Gurudware and Nanu comes and talks. Sweety tells she accepts her mistake and she will apologise to Pinky. 

Sweety goes to Pinky's house and speaks with her. She accepts her mistake and tells they need to set example for children. Pinky calls Jassi and asks her to throw the unwanted garbage Sweety leaves hurt. Raavi comes and asks what happened to Pinky after she sees Sweety. Pinky tells nothing and speaks bad of Sweety telling past is past, now she need to be under Sweety. Apparently Pinky had been having earphones when Sweety comes, and she never looks back. So she never knew Sweety came. 

Precap

Raavi tells Pinky that if she does not want to forgive Sweety, it is fine. But she will go to help her sister Ginny
Edited by Shwets1502 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good epi it seemed. So pinky still not happy even after getting apology from sweety ! Ha !
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I just can't understand Pinky nowπŸ˜• She is behaving very childishly. 
I was actually impressed with Sweety. I mean, yes she gets hyper and all that...but when given time she understands and does the needed. 
Nanu was actually not needed today..Sweety would have anyways gone to Pinky.

But this Pinky!! 
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Pritam

No, it was a misunderstanding. She actually had earphones on and didn't even know Sweety was there. And Sweety thought she is disrespecting her, so she walked out in anger. πŸ˜†
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Shwets

You missed the earphones part? πŸ˜•

BTW, did you watch from the beginning. I missed some moments. Pinky was saying to Jeet, aapne dekha nahi behavior, whom was she talking about?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@FT

Are you serious??πŸ˜²πŸ˜† 
skyforceguy thumbnail
nice thing about sweety is she listens to nanu always. Liked the way she went to apologise to pinky just because nanu insisted. Good. But pinky looks rather happy being away from sweety ! She is enjoying the independence.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@FT

Yeah..I seriously missed itπŸ˜• She had earphones? 😲
skyforceguy thumbnail
what is ft saying ? Its a big point. I dont really think shwetha can miss it lol
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam

I think I have made a huge mistake hereπŸ˜†

@FT

I change the highlights thenπŸ˜†
How come I missed it...πŸ€”