Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Moment of the day=Asad ignoring Billi (Page 4)

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
LOL that was the moment of the day & DIlshaad booking Tanveer's disgusting smile Smile

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
2 times... reply few time... just get the feel of it... 
_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MannieXO

LOL that was the moment of the day & DIlshaad booking Tanveer's disgusting smile Smile
dilshad is really disgusted with tannu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal-Ishqbaaaz-

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
For me the BEST thing happened in the whole week...I mean if we are talking about Tanu-Jammy wale scenes...

But still how could he believe that he could rape someone...?? I mean If you love someone else and some girl says you raped her when you were unable to even open you eyes...you will believe that girl...?? Confused Isn't it out instinct to defend ourselves when we are accused of something we NEVER could even think of thinking of doing it...?? Or Gul wants to show that Asad sometimes has this weird thoughts to force a woman...?? Shocked GOD what is GUL doing to me, us and Asya...??  Itne illogical drama...?? way to go and ruin my most fav character in QH... Ouch 
CHAYMA Goldie
CHAYMA
CHAYMA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
oishi please try to get some news or pics tonight i need to study but i feel so depressed after watching todays episode please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

ar-n-only-ar IF-Stunnerz
ar-n-only-ar
ar-n-only-ar

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
that was d best scene of asad & tanveer ever... kaash asad did it b4 but he learnt it too harshly...
hope ajmer track starts tomorrow...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

Originally posted by MannieXO

dilshad is really disgusted with tannu

the chudail just ruined her son's life Dead ... I can't believe that Billi had the nerve to continue staying in that house... I know Dilshaad will forever remain a classy lady but I really wish she would grab Tanveer by her hair, slap that Censored and throw her out onto the street beside the garbage can (or better yet into the garbage can Approve
_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

For me the BEST thing happened in the whole week...I mean if we are talking about Tanu-Jammy wale scenes...

But still how could he believe that he could rape someone...?? I mean If you love someone else and some girl says you raped her when you were unable to even open you eyes...you will believe that girl...?? Confused Isn't it out instinct to defend ourselves when we are accused of something we NEVER could even think of thinking of doing it...?? Or Gul wants to show that Asad sometimes has this weird thoughts to force a woman...?? Shocked GOD what is GUL doing to me, us and Asya...??  Itne illogical drama...?? way to go and ruin my most fav character in QH... Ouch 
its just that he  always believed that one day his blood will show  its colour and he will become like his father..and today when tannu said it..he believed..and thought that finally it actually showed its colour.. he just doesnt trust his blood..thats it

Go to top