Qubool Hai

Moment of the day=Asad ignoring Billi - Page 2

CHAYMA thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yup that was the best moment for me along with dilshad and tanveer scene but i was so frustrated when asad believes tanveer he still trust her ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ he even told her that he will not allow her to be defamed i was like what th hell so is he plannig to ask for zoya forgivness and then marry tanveer😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: niki_12

I agree! Made me so happy...but now the poor guy needs to find out...he has been manipulated enough...i feel so bad for him!

he beleived everything because he thinks he is rashid's son..so its possible
Oishi23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _vineeta_

From what I read, he consoled the crying billi and all. pretty disgusted with whole Billi thing right now. Hope it wraps up soon..

yes.. but first he ignored her..then listened the whole story..and billi convinced him that they did it.. so obv he was guilty and was consoling her..

but later when billo again tried to touch him he was frustrated
zoyamaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was the cool moment

niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _Oishi_

he beleived everything because he thinks he is rashid's son..so its possible

I agree but he always had so much control with zoya...he just needs to think!!! Oishi-any spoiler news for us?
Oishi23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHAYMA

yup that was the best moment for me along with dilshad and tanveer scene but i was so frustrated when asad believes tanveer he still trust her ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ he even told her that he will not allow her to be defamed i was like what th hell so is he plannig to ask for zoya forgivness and then marry tanveer😡

its not about rust..its that... who can think that one woman can do such cheap things... like who will  forcefully sleep with other man..only tannu can do this ðŸ˜¡

but asad doesnt know her true color..thats why he believed her..and thinking he is gulity
Oishi23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thegani

that was the cool moment

yup.. the best
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hated Tanveer today. Ughh! And poor Asad had to jhello all the crappy stories Tanveer was telling him. It was a nice scene i agree.
Oishi23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

I hated Tanveer today. Ughh! And poor Asad had to jhello all the crappy stories Tanveer was telling him. It was a nice scene i agree.

this Asad is really bechara 
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL that was the moment of the day & DIlshaad booking Tanveer's disgusting smile ðŸ˜Š