Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Dilshad rocks..No hopes for Asad (Page 7)

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Let them call us Asad haters Trina, I'm totally with you LOL This guy manages to reach a whole new, undiscovered level of dumbness each and everyday. On his wedding day, her runs after that bitch like a maniac when she gets herself fake kidnapped, but when the supposed love of life is missing he acts all is well in the world and he couldn't care less, just let the police do their job while I sit at home planning my shaadi to that BITCH since I oh-so-easily believed that we slept together! Wah! Clap

At this stage I hope Zoya leaves. Aapi leaves. And they never come back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainitrina2010countingstarz

Jahapana6packs Senior Member
Jahapana6packs
Jahapana6packs

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Let them call us Asad haters Trina, I'm totally with you LOL This guy manages to reach a whole new, undiscovered level of dumbness each and everyday. On his wedding day, her runs after that bitch like a maniac when she gets herself fake kidnapped, but when the supposed love of life is missing he acts all is well in the world and he couldn't care less, just let the police do their job while I sit at home planning my shaadi to that BITCH since I oh-so-easily believed that we slept together! Wah! Clap

ROFL. You are sounding dumb too righ now like Asad. if Zoya leaves and never comes back a new character for Asad will be introduced and it wont be AsYa anymore and No Zoya will be left. and I am sure you dont want that do you now?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010KulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jahapana6packs

ROFL. You are sounding dumb too righ now like Asad. if Zoya leaves and never comes back a new character for Asad will be introduced and it wont be AsYa anymore and No Zoya will be left. and I am sure you dont want that do you now?

Oh I totally do LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainitrina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Exactly he ran like A mad after Billi but calling up his resources to look for Zoya while staying at home himself. Where's the logic?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sb111

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jahapana6packs

Please don't call her Asad Dear. Being compared to Asad is like being insulted / humiliated nowadays

Edited by trina2010 - 25 June 2013 at 1:51pm
Sb111 Senior Member
Sb111
Sb111

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Ok Asad still listening to that Billi who said Asad forced himself on her and she couldn't fight back.
Asad listened to her like a puppy dogand promised to keep her honor intact.
He even went to tell Zoya that he is a horrible person and he doesn't deserve her. Hence she should forget about him.
Still he is directed by that Who** and trusts her words only.
He didn't even ask her how come she was sleeping next to him after he supposedly raped her.
Dilshad caught Billi smirking and told her to leave KM and also said that she should understand or Dilshad momma is going to tell her in DETAIL . As in she herself is going to throw her away. 
Billi still confident about her as Asads wife.
Aapi snubbed Asad that was the best part. Asad just cried looked guilty and went back to his room.
I don't have any expectations from this man

... Uggghhh ... OMG ... kill me now!!!!

trina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sb111

Originally posted by trina2010

Ok Asad still listening to that Billi who said Asad forced himself on her and she couldn't fight back.
Asad listened to her like a puppy dog<font size="3">and promised to keep her honor intact.</font>

He even went to tell Zoya that he is a horrible person and he doesn't deserve her. Hence she should forget about him.

Still he is directed by that Who** and trusts her words only.

He didn't even ask her how come she was sleeping next to him after he supposedly raped her.

Dilshad caught Billi smirking and told her to leave KM and also said that she should understand or Dilshad momma is going to tell her in DETAIL . As in she herself is going to throw her away.

Billi still confident about her as Asads wife.

Aapi snubbed Asad that was the best part. Asad just cried looked guilty and went back to his room.

I don't have any expectations from this man

</div>

<div>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">... Uggghhh ... OMG ... kill me now!!!!</font>

everyday I feel this is the worst form of Asad, from tomorrow he will be ok. Asad surprises me everytime by reaching a new low.

Sb111

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
These are the words Asad asked Billo...he wanted the truth from her...what does it imply ? It implies that after everything that has happened...everything that he has put Zoya through...he still trusts Billo blindly...undeniably ...unconditionally. 

Now there will be many who thinks that he might have said it because his worst fears have come true...that he has lost trust in himself...but please step back think that by asking billi for the truth...he confirmed that Billo's words either truth or a lie would be the final word for him...in other words he wouldn't doubt her words over anything...he basically asked her to make the decision for him...

Now considering Asad's immense trust on billi...how in earth do you think Asya will survive as a couple? It's not possible...

To even think of pursuing Zoya the first and foremost thing Asad needs to do is cut of all relationships with Billo and be an open book to Zoya without any pretensions...that is the first step towards mending a relationship after the trauma of infidelity ( in this case he is innocent but it's not proven yet)...just avoiding or ignoring her will not do it...he needs to show her the door.

Trina... Asad to believe the bitch...good luck to him...he can play house with her now. 

I am relieved that Zoya has left him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainitrina2010countingstarz

Go to top