Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Dilshad rocks..No hopes for Asad (Page 3)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by eshasrk

Zoya should not marry Asad until he himself kicks out Tanveer...as long as Tanveer is there and after everything that has happened till now we see Asad still trusting that bitch blindly, there is no hope that Zoya will ever be happy...

khuda ka shukar maano ki he at least ignored her and did express some displeasure at her proximity...nahi toh agar jaake usko console karne baith jaata toh main toh tv hi phod deti aaj
yeah. That's the only consolation

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Sometimes you go too harsh on Asad. The reason he asked her was because she was the only one there and she knows what happened. the reason he believed her partially because she was the only one there and also his past issues. This is one case where even if he knows he's not capable of doing this, if someone tells him he betrayed Zoya he will believe it simply because he thinks he's his dad's son. I just feel bad for him. That's all! Im so glad Dilshaad is owning Tanveer. I cant' wait for her to be out!
I am not too harsh but I detest men this dumb.
Yes I was feeling bad for him since Friday and today I felt bad as well but being too dumb is a crime nowadays.
Anyway hope he gets his brain back soon in Ajmer

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakshaanra

Sometimes you go too harsh on Asad. The reason he asked her was because she was the only one there and she knows what happened. the reason he believed her partially because she was the only one there and also his past issues. This is one case where even if he knows he's not capable of doing this, if someone tells him he betrayed Zoya he will believe it simply because he thinks he's his dad's son. I just feel bad for him. That's all! Im so glad Dilshaad is owning Tanveer. I cant' wait for her to be out!
\\
In trying to defend Asad, 
You spelled out Asad's problem
HE has partially believed her like he believed her ALWAYS

Its clear, he has more trust on Tanu than his love for Zoya

I never denied that's not his problem. of course he trusts Tanveer more than Zoya which is one of his biggest problems. That I would never try to defend but I just gave the reasons for his today's behavior! 

@Bold: More than Tannu, even if he believes in his love, his fears come into play and these issues are hard to get rid of. How many times has he said, even if he loves her he'll have to stay away because he will end up hurting her if he comes too close. This issue has been brought up so many times!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainirakshaanratrina2010DreA

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Yes I was feeling bad for him since Friday and today I felt bad as well but being too dumb is a crime nowadays.

Coming to dumb, at the moment everyone's being dumb in Khan household. No one is using their brain. It's not only Asad! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahapana6packstrina2010DreA

Jahapana6packs Senior Member
Jahapana6packs
Jahapana6packs

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Well I will just leave this post thinking its an Asad hater here who sees nothing beyond Asad being silly :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Coming to dumb, at the moment everyone's being dumb in Khan household. No one is using their brain. It's not only Asad! 
I don't think everyone's being dumb. Did you watch today's episode. Dilshu not only asked Billi to go away but she also told her that even if Asad is at fault Billi is equally at fault and maybe even MORE THAN THAT.
I think Dilshad is in the right path
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jahapana6packs

Well I will just leave this post thinking its an Asad hater here who sees nothing beyond Asad being silly :D
Thats your problem. I love none and I hate none. So far Asad gave us nothing to love him. I was not soo disgusted when Asad slapped Xpya. It was horrific but I still got it to an extent. After this Billi entered Asad just lost all respect in my eyes. 
The day he will i won't criticize but praise him.
Btw what do you mean by Asad hater? Do I know this guy to hate him ? I just dislike his character. That's not hate.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

I don't think everyone's being dumb. Did you watch today's episode. Dilshu not only asked Billi to go away but she also told her that even if Asad is at fault Billi is equally at fault and maybe even MORE THAN THAT.
I think Dilshad is in the right path

But she still thinks Asad is at fault. Even she's not thinking rationally. She knows her son can never do such sin but she still believed it! Because their past came into play. I'm not saying she's wrong. Everyone's being extremely emotional but we were talking about being dumb so yeah...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahapana6packstrina2010DreA

Go to top