Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Dilshad rocks..No hopes for Asad (Page 2)

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

He was way too dumb today and it actually made me sympathize with himLOL He is like a lost little lamb man..Am done bashing him..How dense can a person be? Dilshad momma keeps spoon feeding him and now without her, momma's boy is lostOuch

Indian television pe do hi momma's boy huey hain...ek Roshesh aur doosra apna Asad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010rogerrocks

Jahapana6packs Senior Member
Jahapana6packs
Jahapana6packs

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
IDRC abt this..amt coz all this will come to am end soon. billi will end soon
I dont think anyone is wrong or acting stupid silly atm. So I dont get why is asad blamed by some people all the time here?
He was Drugged. Unconscious. Has no one to support atm. Is getting all cold shoulder. Guy is a wreck. You say he is STILL believing billo. ah well so else is he supposed to listen to atm? She was the ONLY one there that night. He hasnt been going around saying sorry to billi even though he did hear her saying he raped her basically. He is anoyed by her presence atm.

If we start picking out Zoya is being dumb and so is dilshad. But they are NOT. coz its the situation.
Zoya- Even though she knew all not even once she lets him speak and runs way. So why not say she is stupid here? coz even Humeria gave him that benefit of doubt.

Dilshad. She went against Asad after for that spineless man Rashiad after 17 years still. But Asad? Nope.   Rashid and Asad HAD kept equally mum but dilshad showed no faith in asad. ( ik asad today said he did it to her. Yuck but I was on abt before that.) So why not say she is stupid here?

Moral of the rant is... NO one is Wrong. They are humans and are behaving accordingly. Different people approach situations in different way and thats how they are doing it here. :)

Edited by Jahapana6packs - 25 June 2013 at 10:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainijuhi_ansaritrina2010.Kiran.DreA

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

i am such scared that ...hopefully zoya should not marry him until this billi mesh is cleaned up
i can't tolerate that Billi anymore. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Zoya should not marry Asad until he himself kicks out Tanveer...as long as Tanveer is there and after everything that has happened till now we see Asad still trusting that bitch blindly, there is no hope that Zoya will ever be happy...
I expected Asad to use his brains at least now.
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Sometimes you go too harsh on Asad. The reason he asked her was because she was the only one there and she knows what happened. the reason he believed her partially because she was the only one there and also his past issues. This is one case where even if he knows he's not capable of doing this, if someone tells him he betrayed Zoya he will believe it simply because he thinks he's his dad's son. I just feel bad for him. That's all! Im so glad Dilshaad is owning Tanveer. I cant' wait for her to be out!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiJahapana6packstrina2010Nkapoor3DreA

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

I thought atleast today u will be happy! u r expecting too much too soon! it is a daily soap! I am glad asad felt guilty and felt that he is not worthy of zoya, that was good enough for me! and today he also angrily pushed TANVEER's hand off his shoulders!!!
Who said I am not happy.
I am happy that Dilshu momma is soo clever unlike his dumbo son. 
I am happy that she is protecting Zoya from her own son.
I am happy that Aapi put Asad in his place today.
I am not happy with Asad because I don't support people who are dumb by Choice.
Asad still trusting Billis words blindly . 
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainimegha-rajvtarakshaanra

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Sometimes you go too harsh on Asad. The reason he asked her was because she was the only one there and she knows what happened. the reason he believed her partially because she was the only one there and also his past issues. This is one case where even if he knows he's not capable of doing this, if someone tells him he betrayed Zoya he will believe it simply because he thinks he's his dad's son. I just feel bad for him. That's all! Im so glad Dilshaad is owning Tanveer. I cant' wait for her to be out!
\\
In trying to defend Asad, 
You spelled out Asad's problem
HE has partially believed her like he believed her ALWAYS

Its clear, he has more trust on Tanu than his love for Zoya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainitrina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

He was way too dumb today and it actually made me sympathize with himLOL He is like a lost little lamb man..Am done bashing him..How dense can a person be? Dilshad momma keeps spoon feeding him and now without her, momma's boy is lostOuch
Yes. He is lost in his guilt and agony. He raped a girl who was sleeping next to him when he woke up. He raped a girl who supposedly kissed all over his body while getting raped. Best is those goons who supposedly came to kidnap /kill his friend supposedly left her alone to him to rape.
Ridiculous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjaini

Go to top