Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Problem with Asad is he sees even things which dont even exist and tries to find fault with every action of zoya but when it comes to billi he cant even see the obvious and facts even if it is in front of his eyes he will blindly say billi is always right

anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

Some say we are soon getting Jaanu engagement.

EWWW.

Even after all this i don't think jaanu will happen and if by any chance it does our forum which is right now a ticking time bomb will finally explode😆
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I swear Asad is acting like an eight year old guy who does something wrong and cries and goes to his room when people scold him. IS this for real??Why is he acting all dumb??rather then investigating he believes every shit that that one eyed bitch tells. I swear i cant stand this girl any more esp after this rape stuff🤬 Edited by sana_sugarbun - 10 years ago
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why the heck is this guy shedding so much tears...isn't he suppose to be a lion???????he needs to think about what happened rather than shedding tears...
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Asad just pissed me off today. I am glad zoya left and to be homest i feel like he deserve this torture and the most halerious part is the confidence of billi. 
Loved dilsad and to be honest i know exactly what asad will do. Asad will not let his mother down at the same time he will leave everything under his mother name, if this is the case, than billi will deserve the poor asad.

I hate him, seriously i want everyone to tell him what he have done

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: knownstranger

Trina first and foremost never ever expect any logic or reasoning in an indian entertainment program esp if it is a daily soap.If we start looking for logic every single thing shall be absolutely ridiculous only I was hoping Billi crap would have been over and they would be in Ajmer by now either the director kills in coming episodes or kills the show director's choice billi razia are high irritating now

Looks like the Cvs are obsessed with the vamps
Soo much negetivity in this show and always evil wins. That sucks and so does the scrpt 
trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

Asad just pissed me off today. I am glad zoya left and to be homest i feel like he deserve this torture and the most halerious part is the confidence of billi. 

Loved dilsad and to be honest i know exactly what asad will do. Asad will not let his mother down at the same time he will leave everything under his mother name, if this is the case, than billi will deserve the poor asad.

I hate him, seriously i want everyone to tell him what he have done

I never ever thought Asads character can go down the drain this way. 
trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

I swear Asad is acting like an eight year old guy who does something wrong and cries and goes to his room when people scold him. IS this for real??Why is he acting all dumb??rather then investigating he believes every shit that that one eyed bitch tells. I swear i cant stand this girl any more esp after this rape stuff🤬

Trust me my 4 year old is smarter than Asad😆
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Let them call us Asad haters Trina, I'm totally with you 😆 This guy manages to reach a whole new, undiscovered level of dumbness each and everyday. On his wedding day, her runs after that bitch like a maniac when she gets herself fake kidnapped, but when the supposed love of life is missing he acts all is well in the world and he couldn't care less, just let the police do their job while I sit at home planning my shaadi to that BITCH since I oh-so-easily believed that we slept together! Wah! 👏

At this stage I hope Zoya leaves. Aapi leaves. And they never come back.
Jahapana6packs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Let them call us Asad haters Trina, I'm totally with you 😆 This guy manages to reach a whole new, undiscovered level of dumbness each and everyday. On his wedding day, her runs after that bitch like a maniac when she gets herself fake kidnapped, but when the supposed love of life is missing he acts all is well in the world and he couldn't care less, just let the police do their job while I sit at home planning my shaadi to that BITCH since I oh-so-easily believed that we slept together! Wah! 👏

At this stage I hope Zoya leaves. Aapi leaves. And they never come back.

ROFL. You are sounding dumb too righ now like Asad. if Zoya leaves and never comes back a new character for Asad will be introduced and it wont be AsYa anymore and No Zoya will be left. and I am sure you dont want that do you now?