Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SnehaGiani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
dilshaad rocks. i hope she discovers her real face soon!!!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: fanraya

I can not believe this is the same Asad, He is shown such a weak man, hate gul for butchering his character.. I do not like the way story is moving, After all this how come B*** is still living there, Dilshad was awesome today but she should have just old her to leave, this is really ridiculous, no one is asking Tannu any questions, first of all how come no one thinks how it is possible a man like Asad can behave like this, it is so unrealistic, how come Najma, Ayaan , Dilshad  are blindly believing the story. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ The whole plot is messed up, I hate it..

Asad doesn't look worried crazy for Zoya even after her disappearance.
He was extremely calm today and told Aapi that the police are doing there best.Why? Why police?
Why can't he go search every nook and corner for Zoya? Why is he so calm and composed even after this?
Did you guys here the BG song on the new promo. It's from the movie Saathiya. I watched that movie . Asad is no way looking as concerned as the main lead of the show. He seems disconnected and lost but not concerned enough.

One thing that has been nagging me: Asad did NOT bother to question the fact that a woman who has been RAPED is still being all soothy chummy with the guy who raped her? And oh yes, the woman in question is a married one and in Islam, one woman can not have multiple husbands so how will Asad stop her from getting defamed? This should be more heart-breaking for her than Zoya or Asad, because HELLO, aren't you raped, that too by your best-friend? 

Why can't Asad see that? What the bloody f**k is he thinking? That, oh God my bestie is so pure and doodh ki dhuli hui that she, instead of condemning me, is consoling me even after I snatched off her respect?
Edited by -Aimz- - 10 years ago
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohk i have always been patient with asad but my patience is really running out...i mean how can he think so low of himself to believe that he actually forced tanveer and if he did force tanveer then how come tanveer still touched him on every possible occasion...won't a person who was forced be repelled by physical contact?...please asad open your eyes...
Loved dilshad today...i am so glad that she finally knows tanveer is not what she pretends to be...i just wished that she should have just held tanveer's hand and thrown her out of her house just like she threw asad out of her room...
trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aimz-

One thing that has been nagging me: Asad did NOT bother to question the fact that a woman who has been RAPED is still being all soothy chummy with the guy who raped her? And oh yes, the woman in question is a married one and in Islam, one woman can not have multiple husbands so how will Asad stop her from getting defamed? This should be more heart-breaking for her than Zoya or Asad, because HELLO, aren't you raped, that too by your best-friend? 

Why can't Asad see that? What the bloody f**k is he thinking? That, oh God my bestie is so pure and doodh ki dhuli hui that she, instead of condemning me, is consoling me even after I snatched off her respect?

Asad now feels that he lost his Tehzeeb but his pious rape victim friend still Tehzeeb e Afta Tameez wali ladki. If he can't save his he is going to save her honor. 
What a moron๐Ÿ˜ก
trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Ohk i have always been patient with asad but my patience is really running out...i mean how can he think so low of himself to believe that he actually forced tanveer and if he did force tanveer then how come tanveer still touched him on every possible occasion...won't a person who was forced be repelled by physical contact?...please asad open your eyes...

Loved dilshad today...i am so glad that she finally knows tanveer is not what she pretends to be...i just wished that she should have just held tanveer's hand and thrown her out of her house just like she threw asad out of her room...

Some say we are soon getting Jaanu engagement.
EWWW.
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

Yes. He is lost in his guilt and agony. He raped a girl who was sleeping next to him when he woke up. He raped a girl who supposedly kissed all over his body while getting raped. Best is those goons who supposedly came to kidnap /kill his friend supposedly left her alone to him to rape.

Ridiculous

Trina first and foremost never ever expect any logic or reasoning in an indian entertainment program esp if it is a daily soap.If we start looking for logic every single thing shall be absolutely ridiculous only I was hoping Billi crap would have been over and they would be in Ajmer by now either the director kills in coming episodes or kills the show director's choice billi razia are high irritating now
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know makers scripts lead for male s dumb n making lame !
Asad s well furnished wealthy man who can't handle this situation !
Still he was clinging n her words as 
After all its a fiction showing crap n dumb things !
Just want Zoya not to marry him until his blame s not cleared.
How come Dilsad can read Tanveer But y not Asad ?
Y Dilshad can't share her opinions about Tanveer with Asad ?
Im hoping for good episodes ! nice post ! Tina ๐Ÿ˜Š

archi29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so true.. dilshad is way too smarter than asad. she looked disgusted with tanveer ( like us)๐Ÿ˜‰
 while ignorant asad is acting like a blind fool๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
so true... asad is just in DUMB mode right now.. no hope can be expected from him right now