Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: DiamondLife

i am such scared that ...hopefully zoya should not marry him until this billi mesh is cleaned up

i can't tolerate that Billi anymore. 
trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Zoya should not marry Asad until he himself kicks out Tanveer...as long as Tanveer is there and after everything that has happened till now we see Asad still trusting that bitch blindly, there is no hope that Zoya will ever be happy...

I expected Asad to use his brains at least now.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sometimes you go too harsh on Asad. The reason he asked her was because she was the only one there and she knows what happened. the reason he believed her partially because she was the only one there and also his past issues. This is one case where even if he knows he's not capable of doing this, if someone tells him he betrayed Zoya he will believe it simply because he thinks he's his dad's son. I just feel bad for him. That's all! Im so glad Dilshaad is owning Tanveer. I cant' wait for her to be out!
trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

I thought atleast today u will be happy! u r expecting too much too soon! it is a daily soap! I am glad asad felt guilty and felt that he is not worthy of zoya, that was good enough for me! and today he also angrily pushed TANVEER's hand off his shoulders!!!

Who said I am not happy.
I am happy that Dilshu momma is soo clever unlike his dumbo son. 
I am happy that she is protecting Zoya from her own son.
I am happy that Aapi put Asad in his place today.
I am not happy with Asad because I don't support people who are dumb by Choice.
Asad still trusting Billis words blindly . 
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day again.
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Sometimes you go too harsh on Asad. The reason he asked her was because she was the only one there and she knows what happened. the reason he believed her partially because she was the only one there and also his past issues. This is one case where even if he knows he's not capable of doing this, if someone tells him he betrayed Zoya he will believe it simply because he thinks he's his dad's son. I just feel bad for him. That's all! Im so glad Dilshaad is owning Tanveer. I cant' wait for her to be out!

\\
In trying to defend Asad, 
You spelled out Asad's problem
HE has partially believed her like he believed her ALWAYS

Its clear, he has more trust on Tanu than his love for Zoya

trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

He was way too dumb today and it actually made me sympathize with him😆 He is like a lost little lamb man..Am done bashing him..How dense can a person be? Dilshad momma keeps spoon feeding him and now without her, momma's boy is lost

Yes. He is lost in his guilt and agony. He raped a girl who was sleeping next to him when he woke up. He raped a girl who supposedly kissed all over his body while getting raped. Best is those goons who supposedly came to kidnap /kill his friend supposedly left her alone to him to rape.
Ridiculous
trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

khuda ka shukar maano ki he at least ignored her and did express some displeasure at her proximity...nahi toh agar jaake usko console karne baith jaata toh main toh tv hi phod deti aaj

yeah. That's the only consolation
trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

I am not too harsh but I detest men this dumb.
Yes I was feeling bad for him since Friday and today I felt bad as well but being too dumb is a crime nowadays.
Anyway hope he gets his brain back soon in Ajmer

.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rakshaanra

\\
In trying to defend Asad, 
You spelled out Asad's problem
HE has partially believed her like he believed her ALWAYS

Its clear, he has more trust on Tanu than his love for Zoya

I never denied that's not his problem. of course he trusts Tanveer more than Zoya which is one of his biggest problems. That I would never try to defend but I just gave the reasons for his today's behavior! 

@Bold: More than Tannu, even if he believes in his love, his fears come into play and these issues are hard to get rid of. How many times has he said, even if he loves her he'll have to stay away because he will end up hurting her if he comes too close. This issue has been brought up so many times!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

I am not too harsh but I detest men this dumb.

Yes I was feeling bad for him since Friday and today I felt bad as well but being too dumb is a crime nowadays.
Anyway hope he gets his brain back soon in Ajmer

Coming to dumb, at the moment everyone's being dumb in Khan household. No one is using their brain. It's not only Asad!