India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

WU 25th june..The torture begins..

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Watching the Epi only one conclusion from me your silence is Gold is costing you these pain and tortures Nimrit..

Wat's the use to take blame and be good beyond imagination for a sister who ruined your happiness not once but again and again..

you got one perfect moment to tell karan you are not the blackmailer but nope  instead will destroy your symbol of your love with Agam ..for whom Amrit..too much mahaan is not good..

Today instead of karan i was getting more angry on Nimrit..Why being the  scapegoat?..

Lets unfold the Epi..

Epi starts with karan opening the honeymoon suit saying yug did not booked that room ..i did it so as i can make your SR dhamakedaar..grandiose..Nimrit enters the rooom and shocked to see Agam pics everywhere..Karan brings the platter in which Nimrit burnt his sister's bridal saree..he says its in this you burnt the saree in front of my mother..now watch all your happiness related to your past burning away..he starts to pull off all Agam's pics with Nimrit stopping him.in vain ...in the end he burnt all the pics.Nimrit completely numb watching the pics burning ..karan tells her here goes in ashes your past..Nimrit replies dont throw attitude karan .by doing this if you think you will take away the love of my Agamji  from me then you are mistaken..my Agamji is in my heart and will be there till my death..karan replies i knew you will tell me this but i have another surprise for you..he brings a box and in there are the bangles...karan says this is another symbol of your love of your Agamji. break them..Nimrit snatches the box saying i wont do anything..i can do certain things but not all that you say ..karan drinks the champagne and walks up to Nimrit..she  is scared taking back steps asking karan to not even touch her..he pushes Nimrit and opens the door with a girl entering the room..

Nimrit looks on and karan throws her out of the room .Alone .in the corridor when she gets call from Bani..jojo..innocent talks to their mother..if there are candles in her room..if she has danced like in serials etc..Nimrit emotional answers them hiding the truth..jojo tells her give our love to Bani's new papa..Nimrit breaks down emotionally..in palace Amrit asking Tej why he is not talking to her..he says Yug and they have a convo about friendship..Amrit says Yug shows his right on her because of the years they have been together..he is just a friend nothing else esp for me its not beyond friendship. Tej tells her i dont want to be the cause of the rift between you and Yug..i'm used to be alone..ok why that guy always talk like this to get sympathy..

Amrit.Yug convo..he is all drunk telling Amrit great princess Amrit has got time for me..Amrit helps him to go to bed  and says nowadays you do things that i dont want to even talk to you..why you behaving like this with Tej..Yug says that loser and gets angry..Amrit replies i know you have noone as friend only me but i dont and turns around ..Yug already slept..

At Hotel..

Karan on the sofa in thought not giving a look at that girl who is sitting on the bed..karan with a smirk calls someone...Nimrit asleep in the corridor gets Amrit call saying she is coming to the hotel..she tells her karan has called her and to come in the morning..Nimrit worried if Amrit gets to know about the reality of the wedding..she knocks the door with the girl opening it..karan calling hospital to book two rooms in ICU..she tells karan to send the girl away as Amrit coming here..karan replies its good she will know that the wedding was for my revenge..what will happen if your in laws hear about it.they will get a heart attack thats why i have booked two rooms in hospital..Nimrit angrily tells him she has not seen a stonehearted person like him..karan replies these kind of talks do not suit you..such ruthless person like you.Nimrit keeps quiet..really Nimrit  your silence is too much..Amrit calls Nimrit asking for their room number..Nimrit asks karan to send the girl away..karan opens the box and tells Nimrit to do what he asks her..Epi ends..

Precap..Karan with his hand around Nimrit shoulder..Amrit asks them to get ready till then she will wait in the other room..opening the door she sees the girl and asks them who is she?..

Edited by saveeta24 - 26 June 2013 at 9:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3skapu80Jasbirdaraun786sweet_pie112Rainbowcatxo-Mema-anasuya43

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
THANK YOU Saveeta for the fast update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbowcatxosaveeta24

Rainbowcatxo IF-Dazzler
Rainbowcatxo
Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thanks Saveeta for the written update! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I don't know what to say! I am mad at Nimrit as well. Thanks for the update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

un786saveeta24

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thankxxx!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

pamela01 Goldie
pamela01
pamela01

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Nimrit should inform Amrit about Karan and his threats.  Her silence is just very irritating.  She should get Karan imprisoned in a mental asylum.  I  think that the real blackmail culprit is Yug.  He must have use Amrit's computer to send the email.  A mrit di not recognise Soni so I believe it was Yug that was the blackmailer.  Why does Nimrit always suffer in silence for Amrit?  She should think about her children, they are her priority.  The guilty should be punished.  They are Yug, Amrit, Karan and Indu.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top