Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Did he really mean that or was it ? (Page 7)

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

^ well ithink he is going to ajmer to pray so that zoya is okay and he meets her.. And i think thats when fate will come to play an he sees her there coincidentaly. I dont think he will chase her.

And yh when asad sees tanveer push zoe i think that tanveer may cofess that asad never did anythibg with her and thinking zoe will die... Billi will confess...an asad may be witness to it all an learn tanveers true face and that they never di anything.. An of course save zoe which will shock tanveer when they return home together
Oh ok you are implying, he just goes there for repentance and forgiveness but meets Zoya by fate . (Spoilers said he will follow her). This is plausible and makes better sense than he chasing her unless he in his heart believes he did not commit the sin.
Ok if Asad sees Tanveer push Zoya, then he shd stop her nah? And not allow her to push Zoya. If he over hears then too he shd protect Zoya from Tanu. I know Shows make blunders but this will be stretching too far.  And if Asad has overheard and saves Zoya then Tanveer wld have seen Asad then how can she return?Confused Confused.
Just hoping the CVs do put some amout of logic into the track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiyapaaQueen

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I got it!!LOLLOL 

The much sought after answer to the question "Why Asad trusts or believes Tanveer / Billo Rani so much?"Ermm think

think

think

Cool

Answer> Asad trusts or believes in Tanveer aka Billo Rani because for the simple fact : Lions belong to the Cat family!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainihoney672-Devanshi-poorvabLuvUAsYaSiyapaaQueen

LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Originally posted by LuvUAsYa

AGAR ASAD ne aisa socha bhiii to mein us ka bheja nikal kar us bheje ke kashmiri kabaab bana dungiii... 
LOLLOLLOL But you need bheja for it? woh toh missing ingredient hai!ROFL. Yehi toh takleef haiOuchCry

D'ohOOHHH TERIII... ye to mein ne socha hiii niiiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

I got it!!LOLLOL 

The much sought after answer to the question "Why Asad trusts or believes Tanveer / Billo Rani so much?"Ermm think

think

think

Cool

Answer> Asad trusts or believes in Tanveer aka Billo Rani because for the simple fact : Lions belong to the Cat family!! ROFL

uv hit d shot at r8 place...
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

amaaaznnng...
hattss off 2 ur mind... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I lost all my hopes for Asad. His iq is lower than a 5 year old.
Sb111 Senior Member
Sb111
Sb111

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Sorry ... but as hard as it is to digest ... HE MEANT IT!!!! 

I couldn't bear to watch that scene ... and when he said he would stand by her ... ugghhh!!!

Someone please, please, please save this character!  I love Asad's character and if it wasn't for KSG I don't think I could bear the scenes as they are being written right now. 
merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Asad is not a thinking man, he has preconseptions and he acts on those. he never asks questions about incidentes that occur, he only takes things at face value, and judge them accordingly to her preconseived ideas.

Asad is the guy that lays all the blame at the feet of the man. rather the fault the woman. eventhough he does not know what happened that night, he does not realise that tanveer was fully concious, and her how can a woman fight a man was all bulshit.  i dont know if he means to marry her to save her from dishoner. but i liked the fact that Asad snubed Tanveer twise,  when she tried to offer him comfort while he was worried for Zoya. i think he took offence that tanveer cares so little about what zoya must be going through, but is more intrested in offering him comfort. if asad believes he is guilty he would shun any comfort offered to him. and he believes he is guilty of hurting zoya. so he is not going to let anyone close to him. not even tanveer.

i loved Dilshad confronting Tanveer,  and the little speech on values she gave her. "as a woman she should have kept a man from crossing the line with her.  and if she was not able to do that she is not a worthy woman, nor a wrothy friend of her son. and she wanted her out of the house." i hope that if tanveer does not leave Dilshad throws her out.
and i liked the way she saw right throught Tanveer. that she is a shameless vulger woman. who has played and inportant part in destroying Zoya and Asad life. Dilshad will never forgive Tanveer, because she knows Asad may have made a mistake but Asad truly is in love with zoya. and tanveer has brought him in a position where he hates himself,  that he will never seek any happiness in his life. what would be worse for a mother than to see her son unhappy for the rest of his life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Teja....

-ARSHI_LOVE- Goldie
-ARSHI_LOVE-
-ARSHI_LOVE-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
If this dream comes true that he is all pretending infront of billi I will die 4 asad...agar ye maha twist hua toh Day Dreaming

Go to top