Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Did he really mean that or was it ? (Page 6)

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorvab

im sure tanveer will conjure up proof that she is divorced now from her husband because we know she can do anything , like literally, to marry asad!
Bang on, you got it, Tanu will say this and Asad will have guilt pangs and cave inDeadAngry  Yeah Tanu is the go getter at any cost, she will keep trying till she succeeds.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poorvab

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvUAsYa

AGAR ASAD ne aisa socha bhiii to mein us ka bheja nikal kar us bheje ke kashmiri kabaab bana dungiii... 
LOLLOLLOL But you need bheja for it? woh toh missing ingredient hai!ROFL. Yehi toh takleef haiOuchCry

LuvUAsYa

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Devanshi-

I am sorry but you are looking too much into it. Asad is a male lead and male leads are not supposed to have a brain in Gul Khan shows. I am really sorry but that is the ugly truth. 

We just have to face it along with Asad who will for the rest of his life think he molested his best friend unless she admits in one of her stupid monologues which he overhears. Now that would be differentLOL
Broken Heart Gul Khan hero's dont have brains?Broken Heart Ouch that is disheartening. Then how does she redeem them or reunite the male lead with the female lead? Dont tell me the female lead is sacrificing and forgiving types?ShockedShocked the likes of one seen in Star+ typesShockedShockedShocked nahiiiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Oh ok so only hope for Asad is declaration by Tanveer herself?SillyLOLLOL MonologueROFL
xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Well even if he meant it, that will break when he learns billi tried to throw zoe off a cliff. Im not worried. Even if jannu make it to the alter, they wont get married. I have faith in that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Teja....realitybites

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

I am sorry but you are looking too much into it. Asad is a male lead and male leads are not supposed to have a brain in Gul Khan shows. I am really sorry but that is the ugly truth. 

We just have to face it along with Asad who will for the rest of his life think he molested his best friend unless she admits in one of her stupid monologues which he overhears. Now that would be differentLOL
Broken Heart Gul Khan hero's dont have brains?Broken Heart Ouch that is disheartening. Then how does she redeem them or reunite the male lead with the female lead? Dont tell me the female lead is sacrificing and forgiving types?ShockedShocked the likes of one seen in Star+ typesShockedShockedShocked nahiiiLOL
Oh ok so only hope for Asad is declaration by Tanveer herself?SillyLOLLOL MonologueROFL

*nods head vigorously* I don't know why she likes to show them as shrewd businessmen but then when it really comes to being 'shrewd' they are so dumb, they would beat the blondes to it. No offense to any blondes. And yeah, the female leads embody the virtue of 'forgive'. How does she re-unite them? Lovey dovey music with cute staring sessions for a couple minutes and that's it. They are back on. LOL 
Haha... That's only possibility that I see for now! Or probably, he will see Tanveer pushing Zoya and finally he will think,"Maybe, Tanveer is an evil lying bitch. Maybe."
I am sorry if this sounds rude. I actually intended it to be funny.LOL

realitybites

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

Well even if he meant it, that will break when he learns billi tried to throw zoe off a cliff. Im not worried. Even if jannu make it to the alter, they wont get married. I have faith in that.
Its a predicament whether Asad was trusting Tanu or pretending? Oh youean things will only resolve once he goes to Ajmer, thats fine. But then ques arises, why does he go, if he believes he sinned?
YesLOLAsad and Tanveer wont marry, just that how much damage to Asad and Zoya?Broken Heart

xxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
^ well ithink he is going to ajmer to pray so that zoya is okay and he meets her.. And i think thats when fate will come to play an he sees her there coincidentaly. I dont think he will chase her.

And yh when asad sees tanveer push zoe i think that tanveer may cofess that asad never did anythibg with her and thinking zoe will die... Billi will confess...an asad may be witness to it all an learn tanveers true face and that they never di anything.. An of course save zoe which will shock tanveer when they return home together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poorvabrealitybites

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by realitybites

Broken Heart Gul Khan hero's dont have brains?Broken Heart Ouch that is disheartening. Then how does she redeem them or reunite the male lead with the female lead? Dont tell me the female lead is sacrificing and forgiving types?ShockedShocked the likes of one seen in Star+ typesShockedShockedShocked nahiiiLOL

*nods head vigorously* I don't know why she likes to show them as shrewd businessmen but then when it really comes to being 'shrewd' they are so dumb, they would beat the blondes to it. No offense to any blondes. And yeah, the female leads embody the virtue of 'forgive'. How does she re-unite them? Lovey dovey music with cute staring sessions for a couple minutes and that's it. They are back on. LOL 
Haha... That's only possibility that I see for now! Or probably, he will see Tanveer pushing Zoya and finally he will think,"Maybe, Tanveer is an evil lying bitch. Maybe."
I am sorry if this sounds rude. I actually intended it to be funny.LOL
LOLLOL She does that?Stern Smile means that a well thought out idea? Sillyso silly of her. So Asad isnt the only one who has been shown to be dumb but there have been many forerunners!LOLLOL  THat helpsWink. Female leads are still the " tyaag aur balidaan ki pratima"?AngryOuchCry No.

ROFLROFL  Lovey dovey music and staringROFLROFLROFLROFL oh my this is hilarious!!

On pushing from cliff, he can still take it as Tanu trying to help but ZOya being angry not taking her help and hence falling offShockedLOLLOLLOL I think that  may be will turn into may be not!WinkLOLLOLLOL  It is funny dont worry.

Still I do hope the redemption is there and shown reasonablywell.

-Devanshi-

Go to top