Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Did he really mean that or was it ? (Page 5)

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorvab

nahi yaar!!! we all used to think this earlier too na that he might already be suspicious of her but that never happened!!! Dead ABHI bhi he's believing everything she says n will probably marry her Dead
I so agree, Asad NEVER suspected???Stern SmileDisapprove This is heights of blind faith in others.
It better be wishful dream of Tanu that Asad may marry her but Asad shd NOT have any such idea.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poorvab

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Originally posted by realitybites

Very aptly saidClap. A person is much beyond the ideation they are embodying before you. Hope so but since he has hurt Zoya who left him? how does he go on the path to heal?

Love always finds its way Wink they met by a twist of fate, now they're soul mates and their paths have to cross. He probably goes to Ajmer to redeem himself of his sins and that is where destiny gets them face to face again :) The Ajmer track won't probably end every problem, but its going to be reveal Tanveer to Asad for sure. She has taken her sins to such a level that she cannot do anything worse, this has to be her end.
You have made it so enchantingDay Dreaming Redemption is necessary but it should also give him brain and ability to trust people who care for you. Tanveer's true self in front of Asad is what GulAngry is milking right now. She will stretch it till month end it seems and in July we get to see the whole thing unthreading.
poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
im sure tanveer will conjure up proof that she is divorced now from her husband because we know she can do anything , like literally, to marry asad!

realitybites

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AESSOP

How can he be so insane? Is it possible for someone to be so out of it, they cannot think straight? It seems like Asad is feeling more sorry for himself than anything else. I honestly  feel like shaking him and screaming at him and saying "Wake up, be a man and go get your love". Ask Tanu who is her husband, why did she marry him in the first place, get some answers at least. I obviously don't expect her to tell the truth but there must be some way of catching her out. Unhappy Why do i have the sudden urge to scream?
Exactly thats why I had a doubt is he putting on a pretense in front of Tanveer to get at the bottom of the issue? But looks like Asad disappointed us againOuch Shake him? Jostle him actually.  We all want to scream aloud-Wake up ASAD.D'oh

poorvab

LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
AGAR ASAD ne aisa socha bhiii to mein us ka bheja nikal kar us bheje ke kashmiri kabaab bana dungiii... 

realitybites

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MannieXO

Asad is so confusinggg Confused... I stopped trying to figure him out weeks ago Ermm
I agree his character has been swinging a lot.  I too tried not to figure out, but darn, I go back expecting from himOuchLOLLOL
realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanJi11

Asad is a really stupid guy and I'm sick to watch as he continues to believe that of witch Tanu.DeadAngry
I have no pity for him, and I hope that will not so easily get forgiveness from Zoya.
Dilshad is the queen of Justice.Approve
Yeah if he is really falling into Tanveer trap then he is dumb. But how is he redeemed later? I mean how will the CVs justify this? DId Ajmer gift him intelligence?LOLLOL Hope Cvs have some reasonable logic applied.
Agree Dilshad is most sensible in the show till now-touch wood. Gul ki nazar na lageLOLLOL

pinkflamingo

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I am sorry but you are looking too much into it. Asad is a male lead and male leads are not supposed to have a brain in Gul Khan shows. I am really sorry but that is the ugly truth. 

We just have to face it along with Asad who will for the rest of his life think he molested his best friend unless she admits in one of her stupid monologues which he overhears. Now that would be differentLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poorvabrealitybites

Go to top