Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Did he really mean that or was it ? (Page 4)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Very aptly saidClap. A person is much beyond the ideation they are embodying before you. Hope so but since he has hurt Zoya who left him? how does he go on the path to heal?

Love always finds its way Wink they met by a twist of fate, now they're soul mates and their paths have to cross. He probably goes to Ajmer to redeem himself of his sins and that is where destiny gets them face to face again :) The Ajmer track won't probably end every problem, but its going to be reveal Tanveer to Asad for sure. She has taken her sins to such a level that she cannot do anything worse, this has to be her end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybites

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nims-

Asad & dat Smart?? LOL dat can never happen LOLOuch
Gul might turn evil and show us right till the nikaah edge?LOLLOL
-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Asad is so confusinggg Confused... I stopped trying to figure him out weeks ago Ermm

realitybites

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asya_Lover

Today Asad asked Tanveer what had happened that night since he did not recollect anything. Now did he really not remember anything OR he was trying to tie the loose ends?  He tells Tanveer he will not allow her to be defamed? he intends to marry her? or was he suspicious?Confused
Was Asad putting on a pretense in front of Tanveer?

He carnt marry her because she is married to her fake shohar :L so if she wanted to marry asad she would need divorce but her husband wants to kill her so theres no way in hell shes getting married to asad LOLLOL
That is rationale and practical. But does it exist in Gul's world?Stern SmileDisapprove. The CVs forgot this and messed up. Otherwise how can Tanu tell Asad how will she live and Asad reply that he will not let her name get maligned? 
Yeah TV soaps do not get the lead marry a vampLOLLOL but the intention sounds so DeadDeadDead
AESSOP Groupbie
AESSOP
AESSOP

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
How can he be so insane? Is it possible for someone to be so out of it, they cannot think straight? It seems like Asad is feeling more sorry for himself than anything else. I honestly  feel like shaking him and screaming at him and saying "Wake up, be a man and go get your love". Ask Tanu who is her husband, why did she marry him in the first place, get some answers at least. I obviously don't expect her to tell the truth but there must be some way of catching her out. Unhappy Why do i have the sudden urge to scream?

realitybites

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

You are giving way too much credit to Asad..The guy is convinced they had a sexy timeLOL He has such a low opinion about himself and its bafflingLOL He was probably planning to get Tannu divorced and get married to her..And yes, he wanted to apologize to Zoya and give her the good news but thankfully Zoe was intelligent enough to run awayLOL The guy is way too dumb and its not even funnyLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL I just thought that the handsome, selfmade, RICH and successful business man would know how to deal with situations and evaluate people. But alas he cannot even comprehend his own friend vs the love of his life?Wacko. Yeah if he was not crying it wld look like both Asad and Tanu had a gala timeLOLLOLLOL Ahah a proper closure with Zoya. Uniting the Lion and the CatROFLROFL Zoya ran away too late.Ouch She lost it too.

rogerrocks

kany Goldie
kany
kany

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Asad is a really stupid guy and I'm sick to watch as he continues to believe that of witch Tanu.DeadAngry
I have no pity for him, and I hope that will not so easily get forgiveness from Zoya.
Dilshad is the queen of Justice.Approve

realitybites

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

Originally posted by Nishitarao

Looks like he meant it..stupid fellowLOL

OUCHOuchDisapproveso does it mean we will get to see Asad-Tanu potential nikaah??Shocked Naahiii

But how does Ajmer happen now? Since Asad believes he did it?Confused

Just becoz he said it that doesn't mean it will happen.. once the truth comes out in Ajmer, obviously he'll kick her out..

The scene was just to show what a noble man he is..LOL You know like one of those perfect star plus bahus..LOL
Ok if truth comes out in Ajmer, probably Tanveer recites every deed of herLOLLOL so that it clears all doubts for both Asad and Zoya. But point is why does he go, if he thinks he is guilty?Confused

Perfect star plus bahuROFLROFLROFLROFL=awesomeClapClapClap

Go to top