Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Asad is a really stupid guy and I'm sick to watch as he continues to believe that of witch Tanu.🀒😑
I have no pity for him, and I hope that will not so easily get forgiveness from Zoya.
Dilshad is the queen of Justice.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nishitarao

Just becoz he said it that doesn't mean it will happen.. once the truth comes out in Ajmer, obviously he'll kick her out..

The scene was just to show what a noble man he is..πŸ˜† You know like one of those perfect star plus bahus..πŸ˜†

Ok if truth comes out in Ajmer, probably Tanveer recites every deed of herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so that it clears all doubts for both Asad and Zoya. But point is why does he go, if he thinks he is guilty?Confused

Perfect star plus bahu🀣🀣🀣🀣=awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
realitybites thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorvab

nahi yaar!!! we all used to think this earlier too na that he might already be suspicious of her but that never happened!!! πŸ€’ ABHI bhi he's believing everything she says n will probably marry her πŸ€’

I so agree, Asad NEVER suspected???πŸ˜³πŸ˜’ This is heights of blind faith in others.
It better be wishful dream of Tanu that Asad may marry her but Asad shd NOT have any such idea.πŸ˜›
realitybites thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Love always finds its way πŸ˜‰ they met by a twist of fate, now they're soul mates and their paths have to cross. He probably goes to Ajmer to redeem himself of his sins and that is where destiny gets them face to face again :) The Ajmer track won't probably end every problem, but its going to be reveal Tanveer to Asad for sure. She has taken her sins to such a level that she cannot do anything worse, this has to be her end.

You have made it so enchanting Redemption is necessary but it should also give him brain and ability to trust people who care for you. Tanveer's true self in front of Asad is what Gul😑 is milking right now. She will stretch it till month end it seems and in July we get to see the whole thing unthreading.
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
im sure tanveer will conjure up proof that she is divorced now from her husband because we know she can do anything , like literally, to marry asad!
realitybites thumbnail
Originally posted by: AESSOP

How can he be so insane? Is it possible for someone to be so out of it, they cannot think straight? It seems like Asad is feeling more sorry for himself than anything else. I honestly  feel like shaking him and screaming at him and saying "Wake up, be a man and go get your love". Ask Tanu who is her husband, why did she marry him in the first place, get some answers at least. I obviously don't expect her to tell the truth but there must be some way of catching her out. πŸ˜” Why do i have the sudden urge to scream?

Exactly thats why I had a doubt is he putting on a pretense in front of Tanveer to get at the bottom of the issue? But looks like Asad disappointed us again Shake him? Jostle him actually.  We all want to scream aloud-Wake up ASAD.
LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AGAR ASAD ne aisa socha bhiii to mein us ka bheja nikal kar us bheje ke kashmiri kabaab bana dungiii... 
realitybites thumbnail
Originally posted by: MannieXO

Asad is so confusinggg πŸ˜•... I stopped trying to figure him out weeks ago πŸ€”

I agree his character has been swinging a lot.  I too tried not to figure out, but darn, I go back expecting from himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhanJi11

Asad is a really stupid guy and I'm sick to watch as he continues to believe that of witch Tanu.🀒😑
I have no pity for him, and I hope that will not so easily get forgiveness from Zoya.
Dilshad is the queen of Justice.

Yeah if he is really falling into Tanveer trap then he is dumb. But how is he redeemed later? I mean how will the CVs justify this? DId Ajmer gift him intelligence?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hope Cvs have some reasonable logic applied.
Agree Dilshad is most sensible in the show till now-touch wood. Gul ki nazar na lageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I am sorry but you are looking too much into it. Asad is a male lead and male leads are not supposed to have a brain in Gul Khan shows. I am really sorry but that is the ugly truth. 

We just have to face it along with Asad who will for the rest of his life think he molested his best friend unless she admits in one of her stupid monologues which he overhears. Now that would be differentπŸ˜†